Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 22:06 - Nov 2 with 42113 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Technically a bit early, I know, but this is a special occasion, after all.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Nov 3 with 3649 viewsswanny

Damn, we look good ... we look more composed than I feel

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Nov 3 with 3574 viewsBLAZE

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Nov 3 by swanny

Damn, we look good ... we look more composed than I feel

Perfectly put. I'm a wreck here but team have started nicely
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Nov 3 with 3561 viewsShaky

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Nov 3 by Jokeren1943

Very good stream

http://stvstreams.com/flash-vlc/flash

Superb, thanks.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:16 - Nov 3 with 3518 viewsHalon

We r the better team atm.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:31 - Nov 3 with 3235 viewsDr_Winston

Who says JdG doesn't get stuck in...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Nov 3 with 3092 viewsNOTRAC

Leon Briton is superb

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Nov 3 with 3089 viewsJackInLondon

Heard the scum fans singing "he's not even Welsh" about Ash, to the same tune we sing "he's captain of Wales".

They got a nice riposte from us of "you're not Welsh anymore" lol.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Nov 3 with 3045 viewsC_jack

It's breaking down through Shelvey too much

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Nov 3 with 2971 viewsAdmire

Is tan expecting a riot? How many security guys are surrounding him?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 with 2958 viewslidojack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:37 - Nov 3 by slate_dk

It can hardly become as dull as Everton - Tottenham

Yes it can.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 with 2925 viewsgibs0n

Dull game!

Lets hope 2nd half will be better!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 with 2924 viewsDr_Winston

We get to the edge of the area then go to shit. Have a f*cking dip mun.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Nov 3 with 2896 viewswr72

That had to be the most boring half of football i've ever witnessed.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Nov 3 with 2867 viewsAl_Bundy

60 mins bring on Bony for Shelvey who normally runs out of steam second half.

Michu drop back in the hole.

Wouldn't do much else at this stage.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2850 viewsforkbeard

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Nov 3 by wr72

That had to be the most boring half of football i've ever witnessed.

Forgetting Arsenal and Kuban then?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2850 viewsC_jack

We have so much more than them, it's like they think they're playing on the moon and the ball can't touch the ground.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2844 viewsthedrownedman

We could cause much more problems for them if we attacked with a bit more pace.

Stating the obvious, I know.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 2804 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 by thedrownedman

We could cause much more problems for them if we attacked with a bit more pace.

Stating the obvious, I know.

Our tempo seems to have deserted us completely as of late. Not even as if we can blame a Euro game.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 2797 viewsSwanfan1

Shelvey is lucky not to have gotten a yellow card yet,
hope the ref. talked some sense in to the kid, he just dashes and clashes into the players.

other then that, a bit more pace in the build up would be good.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 2793 viewsShaky

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 by gibs0n

Dull game!

Lets hope 2nd half will be better!

On the plus side my Dutch is now almost fluent.

You wand schome eggsshtazy for de hoous party?

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2775 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 by lidojack

Yes it can.

Christ on a bike talk about cowardly Bus Parcio at home. Pathetic. It really is like a cup tie; lower league team at home. We need a goal though; they'll get a chance from hoof hoof corner at some stage.

Bony for Shelvey and its 3-0. One way or t'other :)

Seriously Shelvey has not hit his straps today from my TV pictures. Still I'd change nothing yet.

Reminds me very much of Reading away last year where we just played out an intended 0-0. Looks the same damp squib so far. Oh....and Reading went down of course...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2769 viewsJackfath

Looking forward to our usual second half improvement.

Is that Gary Medel really that shape or is my tv broken?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Nov 3 with 2738 viewsSkipTheJack

This is like recent games - we're not playing badly, but we're just lacking some spark. The performance is just a bit flat. A bit more energy and belief going forward and we'd look like a different side.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Nov 3 with 2699 viewsShaky

I think it's great that a porky thug like that can get a game in the prem.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Nov 3 with 2542 viewsmonmouth

Oh and what the f**k is it with this game? I've had 6 Hobgoblin and 3 speckled Hen and feel as sober and jittery as when I started. Cued up another 4 for the second half. maybe I'll pass out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024