Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 22:06 - Nov 2 with 41211 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Technically a bit early, I know, but this is a special occasion, after all.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:00 - Nov 3 with 3391 viewsossie_jacks

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:59 - Nov 3 by Jackfath

Laudrups days are numbered.

I AGREE
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:01 - Nov 3 with 3370 viewsAnotherJohn

Respect to the Jacks who made the trip; they did all they could to get behind the team. Sadly the poor form continues. The midfield and forwards created almost nothing. We are well in to the run of 'winnable' matches that many felt could reverse the disappointing results against big teams, and we ain't winning. I do not think it is just the Europa League; we haven't brought in anybody who looks like they can create or score goals in the BPL. If Michu is out for a few games, we aren't going to pick up many points.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:02 - Nov 3 with 3346 viewsNOTRAC

What the hell did we pay 15million for Bony for if we only play him 20 minutes a game.5million for Ki to be lent out, and Shelvey, I just don't know what to say.
I think we,ve wasted a hell of a lot of money somehow.We missed Caulker because of his "problems".I wish we had those problems playing for us!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:04 - Nov 3 with 3257 viewsDull1Thomas

Who advised on transfers this season?
And was Bony a way to show ML we'll pay big bucks?
12 million or not I'd start with Vasquez and Michu (if fit) and play them as Sinclair and Borini
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 18:06]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:04 - Nov 3 with 3249 viewsossie_jacks

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:00 - Nov 3 by jamiewales

I cant stand Shelvey, he`s awful

THE WHOLE TEAM WERE FECKING AWEFULL FeCKIT WHERES ME SLEEPER and the players should hang there heads in shame not guts none of um
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Nov 3 with 3233 viewsJonnyTheJack

How many times has not starting Bony cost us this season? We're a much better side with him in it it's unreal. It sets the tone not starting him for me.

Cardiff deserved it on that 2nd half performance. They wanted it more credit it to them.

This will test the character of the squad now.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Nov 3 with 3219 viewsJackInLondon

Caulker: "I'm a bluebird"

No, you're not actually and neither are the rest of your team.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:06 - Nov 3 with 3183 viewsLiam12345

coaching staff are partly to blame aswell WTF are they doing in training.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:07 - Nov 3 with 3145 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Spineless, gutless performance. Hurts that over the 90 minutes, Cardiff deserved it in all fairness. I reiterate what others on her have said in that something seems off about us this year - the spark has gone. Whether our players have become big time charlies after believing the hype, the new signings have unsettled the squad, or other things are afoot is anyone's guess, but the squad need to take a long hard look at themselves after today, and use the inevitable criticism they'll get over the next few days as the proverbial rocket up their arses.

Very negative play from us, and Laudrup's tactical decisions continue to perplex me.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Nov 3 with 3128 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:57 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

I can take losing but not in that manner. I feel a bit ashamed that the players didn't want it as much. Plenty of billy big bollox talk before the game but wilted when Cardiff for stuck in.

I'm not sure they'll stay up, though, and if we carry on with recent performances then I'll be slightly worried for us too.

Something has to happen and hopefully the biggest positive from today's game is that it will kick Laudrup and the players up their fücking arses.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 3097 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Nov 3 by JackInLondon

Caulker: "I'm a bluebird"

No, you're not actually and neither are the rest of your team.

Fair play, SC did not celebrate his goal, and in his Sky interview he said he would not in a game against us.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Nov 3 with 3055 viewsDr_Winston

I just cannot fathom the kind of mindset that makes leaving a f*cking good, £12m striker on the bench when you're up against a struggling side seem like a good idea. It genuinely baffles me.

Mind you, pretty much every decision Laudrup's ever made with regard to strikers baffles me too. From starting Shechter ahead of anyone up to now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Nov 3 with 3040 viewsmonmouth

Whoa folks. I know this is pissing in the planet swans wind, but there really is a long way to go. 11 points from 10 games is ok, if a little less than ideal, but there really is time to put things right....starting next week. We were away to a team that for all their limitations Fack Aye has got busting a gut. If this flushes out some issues it may still be a positive.

I'm hurting mind, and I do think we lost the plot today. If you're a better team (and we are) you should just go out and take them apart.....not subside like timid pussies.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 18:14]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Nov 3 with 3036 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:09 - Nov 3 by AnotherJohn

Fair play, SC did not celebrate his goal, and in his Sky interview he said he would not in a game against us.

Who gives a fücking toss what the Vermin cünt does?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Nov 3 with 2998 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:07 - Nov 3 by Generation_Terrorist

Spineless, gutless performance. Hurts that over the 90 minutes, Cardiff deserved it in all fairness. I reiterate what others on her have said in that something seems off about us this year - the spark has gone. Whether our players have become big time charlies after believing the hype, the new signings have unsettled the squad, or other things are afoot is anyone's guess, but the squad need to take a long hard look at themselves after today, and use the inevitable criticism they'll get over the next few days as the proverbial rocket up their arses.

Very negative play from us, and Laudrup's tactical decisions continue to perplex me.

Snap - can't understand not starting with Bony or Vasquez, subbing Leon and leaving Shelvey on
After their goal I'd have hooked off Shelvey and Taylor.
I am not joking when I type I'd rather bring back Jazz than play Taylor or Tiandelli

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:15 - Nov 3 with 2951 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

3-4 times did Vorm have to tell Shelvey to stay by the f'ucking post during the first half.

What happend in the second half? Yep..

No idea why we are playing with this guy. Adds absolutly nothing.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Nov 3 with 2905 viewsmonmouth

Indeed. I'd rather the fooker was honest. If he wasn't happy put it wide of the post, otherwise celebrate away ffs...like we care

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Nov 3 with 2900 viewsLiam12345

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Nov 3 with 2888 viewsJackInLondon

Looking to the future - I'll take this loss if I get to see them relegated at the end of the season and we stay up.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Nov 3 with 2882 viewsDull1Thomas

Has Malky McCuckold been in hit in the face with a shovel?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:20 - Nov 3 with 2853 viewsswanjackal

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Nov 3 by Dull1Thomas

Has Malky McCuckold been in hit in the face with a shovel?

Just Scottish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Nov 3 with 2848 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:15 - Nov 3 by I_will_swan_you_up

3-4 times did Vorm have to tell Shelvey to stay by the f'ucking post during the first half.

What happend in the second half? Yep..

No idea why we are playing with this guy. Adds absolutly nothing.

LOOK. We thought ML was the dogs bollox when we won a cup and got 40 by February. He's not doing what I would do but I'm a f***ing finance man. lets give him the space he's earned to sort it out. If we're still here in April...well...

I must say mind, as a finance bloke, I just don't get it at the mo.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Nov 3 with 2809 viewsswanjackal

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Nov 3 by monmouth

LOOK. We thought ML was the dogs bollox when we won a cup and got 40 by February. He's not doing what I would do but I'm a f***ing finance man. lets give him the space he's earned to sort it out. If we're still here in April...well...

I must say mind, as a finance bloke, I just don't get it at the mo.

The financial market, or the way Swansea are playing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:26 - Nov 3 with 2744 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Nov 3 by swanjackal

The financial market, or the way Swansea are playing?

Yeah, both are a bit unpredictable and dispiriting

Edit reason: Drunk now thank God.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 18:27]

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:32 - Nov 3 with 2658 viewsJonnyTheJack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

I just cannot fathom the kind of mindset that makes leaving a f*cking good, £12m striker on the bench when you're up against a struggling side seem like a good idea. It genuinely baffles me.

Mind you, pretty much every decision Laudrup's ever made with regard to strikers baffles me too. From starting Shechter ahead of anyone up to now.

Sums my feelings up. The effort wasn't bad and Cardiff were just as conservative as us but we're so easy to play against when Michu is up top. There was a spell in the 1st half when Michu was just standing half way inside their half calling for the ball. He's so used to playing that AM role we play without a striker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024