Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 22:06 - Nov 2 with 41208 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Technically a bit early, I know, but this is a special occasion, after all.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:47 - Nov 3 with 3243 viewsLiam12345

if we had a team like

Vorm
Rangel Chico Williams Davies
Dyer Canas JDG Pablo
Michu
Bony

we may have had a better chance.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Nov 3 with 3201 viewsDull1Thomas

Some of the comments earlier in the season about having Taylor back instead of Davies can really be seen as doing down the local boy, now.
Ben Davies is head and shoulders better than taylor.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:52 - Nov 3 with 3175 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Nov 3 by Dull1Thomas

Some of the comments earlier in the season about having Taylor back instead of Davies can really be seen as doing down the local boy, now.

There is genuinely no point picking on individuals (even Shelves) it was the mindset that f***ed us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Nov 3 with 3161 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:52 - Nov 3 by monmouth

There is genuinely no point picking on individuals (even Shelves) it was the mindset that f***ed us.

Yup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Nov 3 with 3158 viewsswanjackal

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Nov 3 by Dull1Thomas

I just hope Taylor hasn't lost his edge, which can be quite common after a player has spent a significant time out with a potentially career ending injury.

A big example of this in the past was Martin Thomas. The guy was class at our level, but then underwent a cruel injury, and came back a shadow of the player he was. Just hope it isn't the case with Taylor, as competition will be key to getting the best out of Davies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:55 - Nov 3 with 3146 viewsAndy1300

Dyer was awful, bony should start and we need to defend set pieces better.

They were always going to undo us with a corner
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 19:35]

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Nov 3 with 3107 viewsairedale

Cardiff have had a lot of motivation this weeks from our blogs, saying how crap they are.

I think the biggest motivator though was Leighton James saying that none of them would get in our side. Malky must haave pinned that on the dressing room wall!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:02 - Nov 3 with 3081 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Nov 3 by airedale

Cardiff have had a lot of motivation this weeks from our blogs, saying how crap they are.

I think the biggest motivator though was Leighton James saying that none of them would get in our side. Malky must haave pinned that on the dressing room wall!

And after tag performance none would.
(Caulker maybe if Ash were to leave)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Nov 3 with 3045 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Nov 3 by airedale

Who gives a f**k. Really? That sort of bollux has zero effect. Certainly less than obvious man management skills like not taking Routs off there.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:08 - Nov 3 with 3039 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Who gives a f**k. Really? That sort of bollux has zero effect. Certainly less than obvious man management skills like not taking Routs off there.

Problem is take Routs off for who? Pozuelo is even less effective out wide.

We needed another winger in the summer. We didn't get one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:11 - Nov 3 with 3017 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:08 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

Problem is take Routs off for who? Pozuelo is even less effective out wide.

We needed another winger in the summer. We didn't get one.

Aye what I meant was that from a man management point of view, you simply couldn't have taken Routs off when he did.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Nov 3 with 2994 viewsswanjackal

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:11 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Aye what I meant was that from a man management point of view, you simply couldn't have taken Routs off when he did.

Didn't you say you were off. Them beers are getting warm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Nov 3 with 2979 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Nov 3 by swanjackal

Didn't you say you were off. Them beers are getting warm.

? I've drunk them mate.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Nov 3 with 2840 viewsairedale

Perhaps we'll sign a winger in Jan, Zaha maybe?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 19:40]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:45 - Nov 3 with 2783 viewsswanjackal

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Nov 3 by monmouth

? I've drunk them mate.

Turps?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 19:45]

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:48 - Nov 3 with 2750 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Nov 3 by airedale

Perhaps we'll sign a winger in Jan, Zaha maybe?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 19:40]

Could do with something.

Hernandez is the best of the bunch but we can't rely on him to be fit. Dyer's never fitted Laudrup's system and blows hot and cold as a result. Routledge badly needs some time out of the firing line. Lamah might as well be f*cked off back to Osasuna.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:55 - Nov 3 with 2679 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gutless, spineless, clueless, no heart, no desire, no clue.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:16 - Nov 3 with 2572 viewsPureRockFury

Even the bad times were good.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:19 - Nov 3 with 2544 viewslifelong

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:55 - Nov 3 by exiledclaseboy

Gutless, spineless, clueless, no heart, no desire, no clue.

I'm not one for criticism but I've got to agree with you in the second half.

Cardiff just ran all over us.........Bitterly disappointed.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:28 - Nov 3 with 2484 viewsJoeBaxi

Brilliant whilst passing to each other along the back 4 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. However, Dyer, Routledge Mig, Shelvey, De Guzman were flipping useless. Bony was simply bullied by Turner. Don't understand the vitriol towards Taylor. How anyone is making him a scapegoat is ridiculous
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:29 - Nov 3 with 2475 viewswr72

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:28 - Nov 3 by JoeBaxi

Brilliant whilst passing to each other along the back 4 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. However, Dyer, Routledge Mig, Shelvey, De Guzman were flipping useless. Bony was simply bullied by Turner. Don't understand the vitriol towards Taylor. How anyone is making him a scapegoat is ridiculous

Bony bullied by Turner.Really?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:31 - Nov 3 with 2455 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:28 - Nov 3 by JoeBaxi

There aren't really any scapegoats. We were poor as a team, and that is that. Personally, I think the selection was flawed, but we all know that opinions are like arseholes...

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Nov 3 with 2380 viewsLord_Bony

I actually watched this game today in a bar in the city centre of Cardiff (long story).

To hear the whole bar erupt into life after that first goal and thereafter is something I would not want to go through again.

Fc kin embarrassing and it s going to be a long winter us trying to live this one down.

Roll on Feb7 we ll get them on the way back....hopefully

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:43 - Nov 3 with 2356 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Nov 3 by Lord_Bony

I actually watched this game today in a bar in the city centre of Cardiff (long story).

To hear the whole bar erupt into life after that first goal and thereafter is something I would not want to go through again.

Fc kin embarrassing and it s going to be a long winter us trying to live this one down.

Roll on Feb7 we ll get them on the way back....hopefully

If we're above them in the league, who gives a f**k. But we aren't.....hurting.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:49 - Nov 3 with 2313 viewsLord_Bony

They got some really tough matches coming up which hopefully will peg them back a bit.

As Europa grinds on hope it does nt take too much of a toll on us and we don t have to keep one eye on the drop. If that was the case I d rather we pull out of it and throw in the towel.

I m sure we ll get our act together but it s been a heavy workload this season so far...Russia Thursday followed by Stoke on Sunday.

Cardiff have not got this kind of pressure tbh.

If shelves had touched the post it would have been a different story probably today...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024