Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 22:06 - Nov 2 with 42114 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Technically a bit early, I know, but this is a special occasion, after all.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:39 - Nov 3 with 3172 viewsPlasticman

2 attackers, no dm. I'm guessing Laudrup is getting Anxious to get something forward

Plastic since 2012

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:39 - Nov 3 with 3156 viewsmarchamjack

not
one
shot
at
Marshall

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:40 - Nov 3 with 3141 viewsGTCJack

What, in the 83rd minute 1-0 down at Cardiff?!

Meh, I give up.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 17:40]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:41 - Nov 3 with 3116 viewsNOTRAC

The way we are playing I don't think we'll ever score in a million years.We are crap

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Nov 3 with 3058 viewsPlasticman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:41 - Nov 3 by NOTRAC

The way we are playing I don't think we'll ever score in a million years.We are crap

as much as it pains me: true.

The players need to up their game

Plastic since 2012

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Nov 3 with 3038 viewsDull1Thomas

We haven't had an attempt on goal yet

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Nov 3 with 3025 viewsgrimsbyjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:41 - Nov 3 by NOTRAC

We are crap is an understatement.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Nov 3 with 3014 viewsorion3016

Not much desire from us

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Nov 3 with 3007 viewsJackInLondon

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Nov 3 by Dull1Thomas

We haven't had an attempt on goal yet

As abismal as we've been let's not make stuff up is it!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Nov 3 with 3003 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Nov 3 by Plasticman

as much as it pains me: true.

The players need to up their game

They deserve to win and they are utter crud. Make of that what you will.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:44 - Nov 3 with 2999 viewsDull1Thomas

As there's a lull - are you allowed to put both hands on the defenders shoulder to jump for the ball?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Nov 3 with 2967 viewsDr_Winston

Away to a side this bad and we worry about packing the midfield.

The agenda was set before kick off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Nov 3 with 2956 viewsorion3016

Fu ck off bellamy

Be over there now after

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Nov 3 with 2922 viewsDanishDuck

LOL @ Chico
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Nov 3 with 2920 viewsgrimsbyjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Nov 3 by monmouth

They deserve to win and they are utter crud. Make of that what you will.

Means we are even crudier.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Nov 3 with 2919 viewsGTCJack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

Away to a side this bad and we worry about packing the midfield.

The agenda was set before kick off.

The lack of ambition is worrying.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:48 - Nov 3 with 2851 viewsGTCJack

F*cking fantastic.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 2811 viewsBLAZE

Ah just f*ck off. F*ck off. F*ck off
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 2795 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:48 - Nov 3 by GTCJack

F*cking fantastic.

Rangel.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 17:50]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 2784 viewsJackInLondon

Campbell's a diving shit but we were asking for that.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 2776 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Nov 3 by GTCJack

The lack of ambition is worrying.

Lessons HAVE to be learned. Again and again we set up the same way and it does not work.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 2774 viewsGTCJack

Rangel.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 2769 viewsDull1Thomas

Mike Dean strikes again
Was there any contact?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 17:50]

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Nov 3 with 2731 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Nov 3 with 2703 viewsslate_dk

Tremmel is on next round
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024