Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 22:06 - Nov 2 with 41109 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Technically a bit early, I know, but this is a special occasion, after all.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Nov 3 with 2942 viewsDull1Thomas

Taylor and Shelvey liabilities.
JdG, Leon, ROuts and Dyer gone missing
Michu should have come off straight away.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:25 - Nov 3 with 2941 viewsGTCJack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Nov 3 by Al_Bundy

We need Poz on to support Bony.

We are no near a threat up top without Michu

We had very little creativity with Michu on so it can't get much worse.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:25 - Nov 3 with 2935 viewsBLAZE

No heart or spirit so far. So disappointing. Second best to everything
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:26 - Nov 3 with 2879 viewsGTCJack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:25 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

We've been labouring for a few weeks. Unless we re-discovered the form we saw at Palace/WBA then we had no chance.

We're making this mob look good.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 17:27]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:28 - Nov 3 with 2817 viewsSwanfan1

You deserve to be punished if you try to settle for drawl

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:28 - Nov 3 with 2795 viewsDull1Thomas

Think I'd rather play with 10 than have Taylor on the pitch today

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:28 - Nov 3 with 2795 viewsPlasticman

well there's an offensive sub o.O

Plastic since 2012

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:28 - Nov 3 with 2789 viewsJackInLondon

Just seen that replay of the goal - all Shelvey had to do was stand in his place on the post and no goal. Vorm even points out to him the big gap he left. Poor discipline costings us again :(
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:29 - Nov 3 with 2774 viewsGTCJack

Only just realised we've got just 19 mins left to save this. Really need Pozuelo to fire here because we are well and truly rattled. They look like getting a second before we come back into it.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:29 - Nov 3 with 2757 viewsAdmire

We need creativity back. I pray that pablo returns soon
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:30 - Nov 3 with 2735 viewsmonmouth

wtf. why has shelvey not gone off. I hope he proves me wrong.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:30 - Nov 3 with 2732 viewsGTCJack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:28 - Nov 3 by JackInLondon

Just seen that replay of the goal - all Shelvey had to do was stand in his place on the post and no goal. Vorm even points out to him the big gap he left. Poor discipline costings us again :(

Wouldn't just blame Shelvey. What Chico was doing for the goal is nobody's business.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Nov 3 with 2675 viewsJackInLondon

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:30 - Nov 3 by GTCJack

Wouldn't just blame Shelvey. What Chico was doing for the goal is nobody's business.

Also true. Can only presume Caulker was holding him down as an excuse for that weak jump.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Nov 3 with 2663 viewsDull1Thomas

Even if we got an attempt on target Marshall is in good form

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Nov 3 with 2599 viewsDull1Thomas

Just showed Huw - think he might be having words after this performance.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Nov 3 with 2578 viewsGTCJack

I think we need to accept that it isn't going to be our day and perhaps, just perhaps this'll be the little wake-up call we required after recent performances. Maybe we'll re-discover our creativity in the next few games.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:33 - Nov 3 with 2548 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:25 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

Yep. Unacceptable.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:33 - Nov 3 with 2545 viewsCaptain_Sham

I cant believe the lack of passion. Or maybe I can. Have you ever seen Laudrup get excited about anything?

Its just a ride.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:34 - Nov 3 with 2527 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Nov 3 by Dull1Thomas

Even if we got an attempt on target Marshall is in good form

We need to shoot on target before we can judge if he is any good.

Have we had 1 shot in all second half?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:34 - Nov 3 with 2505 viewsGTCJack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:33 - Nov 3 by Captain_Sham

I cant believe the lack of passion. Or maybe I can. Have you ever seen Laudrup get excited about anything?

I suppose the really disappointing aspect is that I have no faith with the team on the pitch to produce something. Where will a goal come from?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:35 - Nov 3 with 2415 viewsDull1Thomas

Vasquez for Shelvey please - this is another shocking performance
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 17:36]

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:37 - Nov 3 with 2358 viewsthedrownedman

What a pack of shyte we've been this second half.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Nov 3 with 2282 viewsDull1Thomas

I don't condone violence but no yellow cards in a derby match highlights the lack of effort!

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:39 - Nov 3 with 2275 viewsBLAZE

It just feels that every time we have the ball they have two or three players snuffing us out, it feels like we're a man or two down. I can only put that down to them wanting it more
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:39 - Nov 3 with 2268 viewslidojack

The players have shown zero urgency or passion today. For all the talk of technical superiority its useless if we're second to everything.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024