Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton fans at Euston 22:19 - Mar 8 with 14997 viewsQPR1882

Social media sites ( twitter and facebook ) have a few stories of Everton fans waiting at Euston to welcome back QPR fans, a little pay back for the Everton fan who got stabbed.

Any truth in this or is it social media bollox ?
Everton fans at Euston on 22:44 - Mar 8 with 11256 viewsHunterhoop

I've heard something about this. One of my ASB lads went and, whilst clearly drunk, txt to say it all "kicked off" with Everton at Euston.
Everton fans at Euston on 22:55 - Mar 8 with 11174 viewsQPR1882

Everton fans at Euston on 22:44 - Mar 8 by Hunterhoop

I've heard something about this. One of my ASB lads went and, whilst clearly drunk, txt to say it all "kicked off" with Everton at Euston.

Was a QPR fan slashed ( allegedly ) according to twitter.
Everton fans at Euston on 23:11 - Mar 8 with 11054 viewsQPR442

find it strange that Everton fans after losing in the cup decide to wait around 7 hours to try and catch a few QPR getting off a train with all that CCTV around the station and a big police presence?
Reckon its a load of old Twitter bulls##t
Everton fans at Euston on 23:12 - Mar 8 with 11046 viewsJuzzie

If true then a bunch of Everton fans no better than the one QPR fan.
Two wrongs never make a right.
Everton fans at Euston on 23:24 - Mar 8 with 10963 viewsBrightonhoop

Sad.
Everton fans at Euston on 09:07 - Mar 9 with 10399 viewsdaveB

wouldn't they have been better off doing this when we played at Everton a few weeks ago
Everton fans at Euston on 09:17 - Mar 9 with 10353 viewsBrianMcCarthy

True, Dave!

Either way, hope everyone's ok.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everton fans at Euston on 22:18 - Mar 9 with 9649 viewsA40Bosh

Everton fans at Euston on 09:17 - Mar 9 by BrianMcCarthy

True, Dave!

Either way, hope everyone's ok.

Best mate is transport police on nights last night and heard that something kicked off there.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton fans at Euston on 22:59 - Mar 9 with 9516 viewsToast_R

Isn't the guy inside for what he did?
How were they supposed to find him at Euston then?
Everton fans at Euston on 00:42 - Mar 10 with 9395 viewskensalriser

Everton fans at Euston on 22:59 - Mar 9 by Toast_R

Isn't the guy inside for what he did?
How were they supposed to find him at Euston then?

I don't think they're sufficiently bright to have thought of that.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Everton fans at Euston on 07:26 - Mar 10 with 9244 viewsmorgantwin

true ive got reports that 200 everton ambuhed a force of our most famous hoolies and both sets of fans stood there ground,knowbody got seriously hurt,both sets of fans loved it and no complaints were made to police,once more qpr won and thats about it

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Everton fans at Euston on 07:49 - Mar 10 with 9211 viewsTacticalR

Yes, someone is writing a football hooligan memoir based on the incident, with Danny Dyer lined up for the movie.

Air hostess clique

Everton fans at Euston on 08:36 - Mar 10 with 9103 viewsJeff

Everton fans at Euston on 07:26 - Mar 10 by morgantwin

true ive got reports that 200 everton ambuhed a force of our most famous hoolies and both sets of fans stood there ground,knowbody got seriously hurt,both sets of fans loved it and no complaints were made to police,once more qpr won and thats about it

are our 'most famous hoolies' the Northolt 1st Airborne wing, or the Ruislip mechanized 2nd division, I struggle to remember...

interesting to note whether Everton's fabled Blitzkreig attack (Bootle light armored cavelry...) worked against the Ladbrooke Grove Phalanx defence since immortalized in 300...

Can we not knock it?

Everton fans at Euston on 09:10 - Mar 10 with 9014 viewsDiscodroid

it is my understanding that these football hooligans or 'casuals' as they are known amongst their peers, arrange these 'meetings' through the use of 'mobile telephones' and prepare by reading Sun Tzu's 'the art of war'.

these 'casual' eschew the display of their clubs colours i.e scarves and wooden rattles
by wearing 'designer labels' such as paul and shark,la coste and stone island.

it is my further understanding that these 'casual' are called 'firms' and have monikers such as 'the naughty forty' and 'the blades business crews '.

the police scan 'message boards' from the 'internet' to glean information if a meeting of 'game lads' is afoot.

folded newspapers , umbrellas and a subtle razor in the peak of a cloth cap are the tools of these 'pavement artists'

i believe the decline in 'square go's' between rival 'firms' began when 'MDMA' and the sounds of 'ibiza' via paul oakenfold, danny rampling,nixky holloway and johnny walker,all primarily 'soul' and' funk' 'djs' , brought this epic 'acid house' sound to these shores, which 'casuals' found thoroghly enjoyable dancing to while popping 5 micky mills and sucking on a bottle of 'volvic'.

further 'information' can be obtained from morgan twin
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 9:30]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Everton fans at Euston on 10:03 - Mar 10 with 8891 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everton fans at Euston on 09:10 - Mar 10 by Discodroid

it is my understanding that these football hooligans or 'casuals' as they are known amongst their peers, arrange these 'meetings' through the use of 'mobile telephones' and prepare by reading Sun Tzu's 'the art of war'.

these 'casual' eschew the display of their clubs colours i.e scarves and wooden rattles

it is my further understanding that these 'casual' are called 'firms' and have monikers such as 'the naughty forty' and 'the blades business crews '.

the police scan 'message boards' from the 'internet' to glean information if a meeting of 'game lads' is afoot.

folded newspapers , umbrellas and a subtle razor in the peak of a cloth cap are the tools of these 'pavement artists'

i believe the decline in 'square go's' between rival 'firms' began when 'MDMA' and the sounds of 'ibiza' via paul oakenfold, danny rampling,nixky holloway and johnny walker,all primarily 'soul' and' funk' 'djs' , brought this epic 'acid house' sound to these shores, which 'casuals' found thoroghly enjoyable dancing to while popping 5 micky mills and sucking on a bottle of 'volvic'.

Beautifully done, Disco.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everton fans at Euston on 12:51 - Mar 10 with 8690 viewsPommyhoop

Everton fans at Euston on 09:10 - Mar 10 by Discodroid

As portrayed perfectly by Hollywood stalwart Vinnie Jones.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Everton fans at Euston on 13:01 - Mar 10 with 8629 viewsFDC

Everton fans at Euston on 08:36 - Mar 10 by Jeff

are our 'most famous hoolies' the Northolt 1st Airborne wing, or the Ruislip mechanized 2nd division, I struggle to remember...

interesting to note whether Everton's fabled Blitzkreig attack (Bootle light armored cavelry...) worked against the Ladbrooke Grove Phalanx defence since immortalized in 300...

I lol'ed
Everton fans at Euston on 13:21 - Mar 10 with 8559 viewsDiscodroid

Everton fans at Euston on 10:03 - Mar 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Beautifully done, Disco.

cheers bri,

and may i take this opportunity to thank my fans out there in LFW land that mark all my postings down!, even ones that include such cutting edge and polorizing threads such as 'whats happened to talk sport'. 'young christians' and 'dungeons and dragons'

also it was a nice touch to mark down my peace treaty postings , where my apologies were proffered, and accepted with good grace by my new mates aunt nellie and antti.

im going to post 'the sky is blue , the world is round and adolf hitler was a bit of a rotter' just so you can post it down!!.

i deduce that you are without carnal knowledge of either male,female or beast,enjoy slaying wood elfs using an elemental,enjoy listening to jingles for DIY stores 18 hours a day, know the verses of phillipians 4:13 in vulcan ,romulan and klingon , watching re runs of friends and hosting eurovision parties. this just leaves 175 possible suspects on here.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 13:26]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Everton fans at Euston on 13:46 - Mar 10 with 8446 viewsDiscodroid

hab sosli' Quch ,bIHnuch !!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 13:47]

Everton fans at Euston on 19:04 - Mar 10 with 8207 viewssmegma

Everton fans at Euston on 12:51 - Mar 10 by Pommyhoop

As portrayed perfectly by Hollywood stalwart Vinnie Jones.

I had the misfortune of seeing about 5 minutes of that Vinny Jones film one night when channel hopping at about 1am. I defy ANYONE to find a worse film ever made.
Everton fans at Euston on 08:51 - Mar 12 with 7832 viewsmorgantwin

Everton fans at Euston on 19:04 - Mar 10 by smegma

I had the misfortune of seeing about 5 minutes of that Vinny Jones film one night when channel hopping at about 1am. I defy ANYONE to find a worse film ever made.

this was not a serious fight by any strecth of the imagination,it was pre arranged and so both parties had a fabulous day out
like the disco kid its beyond me why people would dare challenege the famous northolt but occaisionally somebody is that stupid
these guys dont have brains ,they dont know how to run away they are mostly the sons of qpr fans
and should not be antagonised,the next most active mob is the feltham black guard they are a up and comming firm
the only black spot really for the northolt was in the recent away game against charlton they managed to get a boat the wrong way up the river but they were so drunk they didnt care and still got caught up in a big fight in richmond upon thames

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Everton fans at Euston on 15:25 - Mar 12 with 7641 viewsJuzzie

Everton fans at Euston on 08:51 - Mar 12 by morgantwin

this was not a serious fight by any strecth of the imagination,it was pre arranged and so both parties had a fabulous day out
like the disco kid its beyond me why people would dare challenege the famous northolt but occaisionally somebody is that stupid
these guys dont have brains ,they dont know how to run away they are mostly the sons of qpr fans
and should not be antagonised,the next most active mob is the feltham black guard they are a up and comming firm
the only black spot really for the northolt was in the recent away game against charlton they managed to get a boat the wrong way up the river but they were so drunk they didnt care and still got caught up in a big fight in richmond upon thames

grow
the
fk
up

(not you, them).
Everton fans at Euston on 16:40 - Mar 12 with 7563 viewstoboboly

Everton fans at Euston on 19:04 - Mar 10 by smegma

Boa v Python, Dinoshark and The Room......on second thoughts you are probably right.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Everton fans at Euston on 19:52 - Mar 12 with 7471 viewskensalriser

There you go disco, have a mark down for moaning about getting marked down. It's only fair!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Everton fans at Euston on 19:58 - Mar 12 with 7452 viewsLblock

Everton fans at Euston on 15:25 - Mar 12 by Juzzie

grow
the
fk
up

(not you, them).

Theres a bit of me that is intrigued what he said but it's a tiny bit

Shame they dont have an ignore feature on WATRB - not that it's much of an effort to skip of his posts there

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024