Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Popular Peoples Front 14:57 - Sep 5 with 4527 viewsDiscodroids

....Of QPR Message Boards.....

what qprdot.org think of us....

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=74060

"I occasionally venture to fantasy island, but only really during the transfer window to see if there's any further insight. I rarely go there though, simply because the ignorance, bigotry and stupidity on there is astounding."

deadendjob from new zealand!!

page 2.

tbf some good comments though..

I Reckon we can peacefully co exist, like' the warriors' bopping there way back to coney island/loftus road...

Cyrus: Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Saracens sitting next to the Jones Street Boys. We've got theLFW Moonrunners right by the Van Cortlandt .ORGRangers. Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be.

Cyrus: Can you dig it?

Gang Members LFW/QPR.ORG: YEAH!

[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 18:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:05 - Sep 5 with 3234 viewskysersosaqpr

Can't find quote on other site?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:05 - Sep 5 with 3233 viewsJeff

You've got me all nostaligic for the 'message board wars' - WATRB with QBlockPete (whatever happened to him?) Myu, etc. Camera-gate, Myu trying to suggest that Clive was making millions from this site (it's only hundred-thousands...) Dazzer, WeAreQPR12. Good times :)

Can we not knock it?

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:14 - Sep 5 with 3191 viewspaulparker

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:05 - Sep 5 by Jeff

You've got me all nostaligic for the 'message board wars' - WATRB with QBlockPete (whatever happened to him?) Myu, etc. Camera-gate, Myu trying to suggest that Clive was making millions from this site (it's only hundred-thousands...) Dazzer, WeAreQPR12. Good times :)

QBlockPete , is hiding in Gianni's Gimp Box, and only Gianni is allowed to wake him up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:37 - Sep 5 with 3111 viewsPommyhoop

I'm pretty new to this forum stuff.
I want to jump on somebody's knee and say 'Hey Daddy ,What did you do in the Forum Wars.'?
And I'm starting with .You Jeff.
What did you do in the forum wars?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:46 - Sep 5 with 3081 viewsFFE

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:37 - Sep 5 by Pommyhoop

I'm pretty new to this forum stuff.
I want to jump on somebody's knee and say 'Hey Daddy ,What did you do in the Forum Wars.'?
And I'm starting with .You Jeff.
What did you do in the forum wars?

QPBlock Pete?! Is that bell end still knocking about??

I'm NOT the Fox

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:55 - Sep 5 with 3047 viewssimmo

He (QBP) popped up presenting some show on the internet the other day. What a prize chode that man is.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Popular Peoples Front on 16:02 - Sep 5 with 3022 viewsdaveB

I was on that site when it first started back in the 90s, my god I'm old
The Popular Peoples Front on 16:41 - Sep 5 with 2930 viewsWokingR

The Popular Peoples Front on 16:02 - Sep 5 by daveB

There is actually a thread on there at the moment asking "Where is Dave B?"

I've told them about the accident in the shower with the hoover and the hamster and that you won't be able to post for a while
Login to get fewer ads

The Popular Peoples Front on 16:52 - Sep 5 with 2885 viewsDiscodroids

a legend that can stride both worlds like an asgardian norse god.

the god of reason.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Popular Peoples Front on 16:55 - Sep 5 with 2868 viewsNorthernr

I don't have an account on there - can someone pass them this link, it's the famous flat roofed pubs thread

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/110906/
The Popular Peoples Front on 16:58 - Sep 5 with 2856 viewsPommyhoop

So this QBlock pete fella was a bit of a priiick and when he was ousted he ran off and started
WATRB??
And from there he became Palladini's best shouty bloke?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Popular Peoples Front on 17:06 - Sep 5 with 2832 viewsPhildo

The Popular Peoples Front on 16:58 - Sep 5 by Pommyhoop

So this QBlock pete fella was a bit of a priiick and when he was ousted he ran off and started
WATRB??
And from there he became Palladini's best shouty bloke?

A very bizarre period in the clubs history.

The original .org site is also still going but very few posters,

What did the FA ever do for us eh?
The Popular Peoples Front on 17:16 - Sep 5 with 2799 viewssimmo

The Popular Peoples Front on 17:06 - Sep 5 by Phildo

A very bizarre period in the clubs history.

The original .org site is also still going but very few posters,

What did the FA ever do for us eh?

Absolutely no coincidence whatsoever that his standing in the club and his involvement in the website faded rapidly around the time Palidini left. Little minion fck.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Popular Peoples Front on 17:19 - Sep 5 with 2790 viewsFredManRave

The Popular Peoples Front on 17:16 - Sep 5 by simmo

Absolutely no coincidence whatsoever that his standing in the club and his involvement in the website faded rapidly around the time Palidini left. Little minion fck.

I can't remember the details but didn't the Sousa sacking, let's just say, "reflect badly" on WATRB, allegedly?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Popular Peoples Front on 17:25 - Sep 5 with 2769 viewsJuzzie

Worryingly, some fans of other clubs seem to think WATRB is 'the' QPR forum. No wonder they all think we're cnts.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 22:40]
The Popular Peoples Front on 17:29 - Sep 5 with 2765 viewsBlackCrowe

The Popular Peoples Front on 17:25 - Sep 5 by Juzzie

Worryingly, some fans of other clubs seem to think WATRB is 'the' QPR forum. No wonder they all think we're cnts.

Yes alas that's true.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:04 - Sep 5 with 2694 viewsMarc

So you are saying the majority of users on there are cnts?

Nice solidarity right there.

Some LFW posters are far more vile with the insults to their fellow fans than i have ever seen on watrb.
The Popular Peoples Front on 18:19 - Sep 5 with 2649 viewsDylanP

Me too Dave. I am so old that I remember when you always talked sense!!!!

Didn't you used to run an excellent website (www.queensparkrangersfc.com)? I particularly remember the QPR Legends section. Was that you, or am I mistaken? If it was, whatever happened to that website?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:28 - Sep 5 with 2628 viewsDylanP

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:04 - Sep 5 by Marc

So you are saying the majority of users on there are cnts?

Nice solidarity right there.

Some LFW posters are far more vile with the insults to their fellow fans than i have ever seen on watrb.

WATRB was alright when it started. But then it got taken over by some strange types who seems obssessed with getting their numbers up and would make up stuff about transfers and post all kinds of sensational nonsense. They were always pretending to be terribly in the know and would post things like "we are definitely announcing something at 10am tomorrow" then 10am would come and go and they would post something saying "for sure going to make an announcement at 4pm today" and so on. It was constant.

That is when the "Messageboard Wars" started to take off. People on here can't stand QPRPete coz he would come on here and make sensational comments and wind people up on purpose. There were a few others, but he seemed to really enjoy saying obnoxious stuff just to annoy people.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The Popular Peoples Front on 19:30 - Sep 5 with 2549 viewsBlackCrowe

I quite enjoyed watching Scrote getting systematically banned from every site, even managing the impossible and getting barred from Fantasy Island as his coup de grace. I seem to remember he started up his own site in revenge where he was moderator and pretty much sole poster. He didn't get banned from that one.
And then he went and slept in wheelie bins.
There's a channel 4 docusoap there somewhere...Messageboard benefit street or something.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Popular Peoples Front on 19:41 - Sep 5 with 2532 viewsqueensparker

It's true. On a couple of truly tragic nights in over the decades I've gone to the bother of creating accounts on the Huddersfield forum among others to derail some sort of thread along the lines of "QPR FANS - JESUS GODB*STARD CHRIST WHAT A BUNCH OF FACKING W*ANKERS" which links to Fantasy Island. Sort of a peace envoy of the QPR forum world and pointing them in the right direction
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 20:08]
The Popular Peoples Front on 20:24 - Sep 5 with 2456 viewsbolder

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:19 - Sep 5 by DylanP

Me too Dave. I am so old that I remember when you always talked sense!!!!

Didn't you used to run an excellent website (www.queensparkrangersfc.com)? I particularly remember the QPR Legends section. Was that you, or am I mistaken? If it was, whatever happened to that website?

Dave's site was fantastic. I'll always remember Tommy Nintendo and RTID days over on dotorg, we were playing horrendous stuff each week but the humour on there made it all seem ok.
The Popular Peoples Front on 20:25 - Sep 5 with 2451 viewsMarc

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:28 - Sep 5 by DylanP

WATRB was alright when it started. But then it got taken over by some strange types who seems obssessed with getting their numbers up and would make up stuff about transfers and post all kinds of sensational nonsense. They were always pretending to be terribly in the know and would post things like "we are definitely announcing something at 10am tomorrow" then 10am would come and go and they would post something saying "for sure going to make an announcement at 4pm today" and so on. It was constant.

That is when the "Messageboard Wars" started to take off. People on here can't stand QPRPete coz he would come on here and make sensational comments and wind people up on purpose. There were a few others, but he seemed to really enjoy saying obnoxious stuff just to annoy people.

The type you mention get ridiculed on WATRB by the majority of posters who can see through the BS. Most on there will know who is genuine with a bit of info, even if sometimes they get something a little wrong (ric-roc).

Pete is long gone from WATRB, so despite what you think of him (I personally have no dislike towards the fella) he has nothing to do with the site.
The Popular Peoples Front on 20:34 - Sep 5 with 2431 viewsDWQPR

I've just told you to fûck off on that 'where's DaveB' thread!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Popular Peoples Front on 20:39 - Sep 5 with 2422 viewsNorthernr

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:28 - Sep 5 by DylanP

It wasn't the sensational comments. If you're so devoid of attention that you have to resort to lying about signings at a Championship football club, and sitting in your bed room pretending to be Flavio Briatore doing an interview, and accosting QPR players on SAR pretending to be their best mates, and banging that fcking drum, that's fine.

It's when the snide personal stuff started against anybody who threatened his website or his beloved Gianni - particularly Finney who had stuff about his daughter and business put online - that he, and his weird little MYU sidekick, showed themselves up. Trying to target individual supporters of good standing and driving them out of their football club. Cnts trick. The Sousa thing was a total disgrace as well.

Absolutely no surprise whatsoever that now Paladini has gone and the free press box privileges have dried up that you never see him around. Those he came after, of course, still here supporting the team, just as they were before, just as they always will be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024