Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49832 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Nov 19 with 2469 viewsShonky

In fact we closed the gap on most of the teams above us but don't let me spoil your hyperbole.

Its just a ride...

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 19 with 2454 viewsJango

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Really? I can't see us beating Palace with just three shots on target all game, playing with no striker and sitting on our 18 yard box for the entire second half.

We are bottom of the league for a reason, we haven't got the team to go Everton and dominate all game and have 10 shots at goal. They were always gonna come at us 2nd half. That was nearly a perfect performance for us. Push on from here
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 19 with 2405 viewsDJack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 19 by Jango

We are bottom of the league for a reason, we haven't got the team to go Everton and dominate all game and have 10 shots at goal. They were always gonna come at us 2nd half. That was nearly a perfect performance for us. Push on from here

Not having a go mate but that's the only good post from you in the last couple of months. I'll re-iterate for clarity...good post

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Nov 19 with 2340 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 19 by Jango

If that is near enough a perfect performance we may as well apply to join the Southern Conference. Have standards and expectation really fallen this low?

We used to go to teams better than that Everton side and play for 90 minutes how we did for the first 45.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 19 with 2326 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 19 by SoberBaker

He's right, though.

No he's not. He's a miserable, negative, devisive c*nt / WUM. FACT (as some would say on here).

We were good today and that's hard to take. Everton were more dangerous in the first half despite us being pinned back and defending well during the second. One f*cking looping header! That hurts.

Play like that for rest of the season and we have a chance.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 19 with 2218 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 19 by lifelong

Exactly, I just can't believe he brought Ki on... unbelievable.

Not the player you want to bring on to defend the lead.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Nov 19 with 2183 viewsJango

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If that is near enough a perfect performance we may as well apply to join the Southern Conference. Have standards and expectation really fallen this low?

We used to go to teams better than that Everton side and play for 90 minutes how we did for the first 45.

Yet you were one of the ones claiming our 3 defeats in a row at home under guidolin were signs of improvement, not exactly high expectations there is there.

We are not as strong as we have been in other seasons and our confidence is rock bottom. That was a great performance and we were unlucky not to come away with a win.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 19 with 2157 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I only watched the last 15 minutes, but the commentary I was listening to, said it was almost the perfect away performance.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:28 - Nov 19 with 2150 viewslifelong

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 19 by SwansNZ

Not the player you want to bring on to defend the lead.

He's not indeed, I'm fuming here, it was such a poor substitution.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:29 - Nov 19 with 2127 viewssully49

We need to stop giving the ball away it happened too many times today and it only gave the ball to Everton to continue attacking us. We were set up defensibly today and we coped in general and were certainly on the ropes for much of the second half but our commitment was good to see, however, we must eliminate the errors ready for the next match.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Nov 19 with 2093 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:28 - Nov 19 by lifelong

He's not indeed, I'm fuming here, it was such a poor substitution.

Commentary said Fulton played well? Why take him off?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 19 with 2055 viewsshandyjack

"We used to go to teams better than that Everton side and play for 90 minutes how we did for the first 45. "

Not very often though was it. Don't forget where we are and the low level of confidence the players currently have.

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:41 - Nov 19 with 2006 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im suprised at the complaints. The perfomance was much improved imo. Youre always going to concede chances away against teams throwing everything at it.

Happy with the point, warranted a win imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:42 - Nov 19 with 1999 viewsClinton

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Really? I can't see us beating Palace with just three shots on target all game, playing with no striker and sitting on our 18 yard box for the entire second half.

Really? you expect us to adopt those tactics next week?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Nov 19 with 1952 viewsGriffting

Just seen the highlights as i wasn't able to watch.. would have taken the point before but WTF was that goal. He's scored a header from a standing jump!!
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 19 with 1917 viewsSwansNZ

The home team are in the top 7 of the league, and had a massive 6 on target.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Nov 19 with 1767 viewsjackrabbit

Would've been happy with a point before kickoff but now that feels like a defeat. It wasn't though, it was a hard earned point. Well done the whole team for an excellent performance and well done Bob for an excellent team selection. Resting the whole back line that was stuffed by Utd was a wise move - they all responded. Fernandes and Amat were solid and Taylor and Naughton had good games. Jay Fulton looked excellent, and so was Fer, Cork and Routs. As the commentator remarked, Gylfi isn't just a talent, he has a fantastic work rate - my MoTM. What a star, I feel optimistic for the first time this season.

That was a superb effort by the Swans in a difficult away location. I'm pleased for the team and for the much maligned Bradley - this was just his 5th game in charge ffs! Coleman's header could've gone wide, or over the bar, or into Fabianski's arms. But when you're down, that header goes into the top corner. Damn!
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:26 - Nov 19 with 1720 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 19 by SwansNZ

Our 3 shots on target were all by the same player SIggy,including the penalty.

Would have been nice to see someone else have a pop.

Really gutted we lost out on those two points.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:27 - Nov 19 with 1713 viewsDyfnant

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Nov 19 by jackrabbit

Would've been happy with a point before kickoff but now that feels like a defeat. It wasn't though, it was a hard earned point. Well done the whole team for an excellent performance and well done Bob for an excellent team selection. Resting the whole back line that was stuffed by Utd was a wise move - they all responded. Fernandes and Amat were solid and Taylor and Naughton had good games. Jay Fulton looked excellent, and so was Fer, Cork and Routs. As the commentator remarked, Gylfi isn't just a talent, he has a fantastic work rate - my MoTM. What a star, I feel optimistic for the first time this season.

That was a superb effort by the Swans in a difficult away location. I'm pleased for the team and for the much maligned Bradley - this was just his 5th game in charge ffs! Coleman's header could've gone wide, or over the bar, or into Fabianski's arms. But when you're down, that header goes into the top corner. Damn!

Yes just his 5th game but 1st half decent performance, lets hope we're on an upward slope

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:33 - Nov 19 with 1686 viewsdobjack2

Another cr@p defensive header costs us
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Nov 19 with 1666 viewsmidswan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Nov 19 by jackrabbit

Hmmm.... I actually agree.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:38 - Nov 19 with 1659 viewsWxmJax

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 19 by SwansNZ

You have to take Dwighty with a pinch of salt, has he ever said anything positive about The Swans ? This is the guy who said that he went to university in Manchester when it was actually Salford (different city, different university) probably for the cachet that Manchester has which is sad because I'm sure that there is nothing wrong with Salford.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 19 with 1607 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:42 - Nov 19 by Clinton

Really? you expect us to adopt those tactics next week?

Yes, just like we adopted against Watford at home and Stoke away.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:28 - Nov 19 with 1469 viewsoldtownjack

Couldn't agree more mate - well said.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Nov 19 with 1426 viewsRevJames

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Nov 19 by Griffting

Just seen the highlights as i wasn't able to watch.. would have taken the point before but WTF was that goal. He's scored a header from a standing jump!!

It's the type of goal that hardly anyone but us would concede. To let it happen 2 minutes from the end just puts icing on the cake.

You couldn't make it up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024