Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49230 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 19 with 2052 viewsAnotherJohn

Feel like a L2 side 0-1 up against a big team at half time in the cup. Can we hang on?
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 19 with 2031 viewsTim_Harry

Does anyone else think that Bob has made his best ever team selection today and that it's been a bit of a fluke?

Let's face it, he set this team up for a draw today. No striker and two grafters in midfield.

What he's ended up with is the closest thing to the Swansea of old I've seen in a while. Actually trying to pass the ball through the midfield.

I'd love to say it's a tactical masterstroke and that he's actually not too bad a manager after all, but I've got a feeling we'll be back to 4-4-2 against Palace.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 19 with 2005 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 19 by Shonky

Ainsley Harriot is some kind of sorcerer.

It's ALL down to him

I'm actually quite warming to the big fat pudding.

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 19 with 2005 viewsgrfn

wow.
just wow.
Solid performance by everyone except Fer and FF.
Naughton amazing today, Gylfi and Fab also veeery good.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 19 with 2001 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 19 by crix

get in!!!!!!!!!!!!

had to lol at the image of bob though after the pen he almost looks confused. what we scored really?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 15:44]

Curt had to stop him bringing Borja on to convert the touchdown.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 19 with 1970 viewssully49

Totally unexpected and we've rode our luck but its batten down the hatches second half. Lets not to take anything away for the first half display though.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 with 1926 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm sitting in trying to believe what's just happened. I still won't unless we walk out of here with at least a point.

Honestly I'm trying to be positive but I still find it hard to believe Everton won't score twice.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 with 1909 viewsperchrockjack

Bugger. No stream again

Cricfree wants an account starting

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 with 1913 viewsHighjack

Fulton has been a fresh of breath air.

Breaking things up, winning headers, good simple passing, mobile. He'll probably get dropped again next week.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 with 1896 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 19 by Smellyplumz

So that's Bob as manager for life then

If we keep passing to each other and we can win some games the ugly hapless tw*t can stay for a bit, but I still think he's shit and we should have better.

Come on boys. Do it. That defence looks like it will let us down though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 with 1882 viewsLoyal

Fully deserved half time lead.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 19 with 1850 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

Bugger. No stream again

Cricfree wants an account starting

http://www.vipbox.nu/football/394725/1/everton-vs-swansea-city-live-stream-onlin
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 19 with 1842 viewsskippyjack

This second half will decide if we're capable of avoiding the drop..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 19 with 1842 viewsShonky

Well they battered us second half last season. I still don't know how we survived that. We have to do the same again.

Its just a ride...

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 19 with 1827 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 by monmouth

If we keep passing to each other and we can win some games the ugly hapless tw*t can stay for a bit, but I still think he's shit and we should have better.

Come on boys. Do it. That defence looks like it will let us down though.

Bit harsh on our new assistant coach there, mate

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 19 with 1803 viewscrix

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 19 by WarwickHunt

Curt had to stop him bringing Borja on to convert the touchdown.

lol!

I think we screwed up his 0-0 game plan so he doesn't know what to do now.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 19 with 1782 viewsperchrockjack

Won't work for me on my android box

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 19 with 1782 viewsAngelRangelQS

Decent first half and nice to have something to defend for once
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 19 with 1729 viewsMuteswan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 by Loyal

Fully deserved half time lead.

Who'da thunk that?
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 19 with 1673 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

You didn't go to the game?

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 19 with 1667 viewsMatthew_117

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 19 by Highjack

Fulton has been a fresh of breath air.

Breaking things up, winning headers, good simple passing, mobile. He'll probably get dropped again next week.

To be fair to him, he has always played well when given a chance in the first team
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 19 with 1631 viewsepaul

Honestly I've got perfect HD picture, costs less than a pint a week, every game played in prem or what's on the tv. Streamtvbox is awesome

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 19 with 1579 viewssully49

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 19 by Muteswan

Who'da thunk that?

Certainly not Bob.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Nov 19 with 1480 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

Try
http://goatdee.net/174281/watch-everton-vs-swansea-city
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 19 with 1450 viewskarnataka

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 19 by Shonky

Well they battered us second half last season. I still don't know how we survived that. We have to do the same again.

I do, Coleman missed from 2 feet near the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024