Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49000 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:17 - Nov 19 with 1934 viewscrix

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 19 by snork44

I agree murph no Kingley or Llorente even on the bench. Oh well here we go again I'm sure Bradley uses Lancelot the national lottery machine to pick his teams, because it sure isn't pure judgement !

I'm almost looking forward to the soccer Saturday 'expert' opinions about us in about 1 min from now
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:17 - Nov 19 with 1930 viewsperchrockjack

He so obviously unaware of what his best team is.

If this isn't painful ,I ll eat shite for a week.

Amat Taylor Fernandez

No striker.

Dear god

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:17 - Nov 19 with 1931 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 19 by navyjack

In the Wetherspoon boozer just down road from goodison. The gasp when that team was announced; we''ll still turn em over. 2-1.Gylfi first GS. FF to have a stormer and be like Maldini....

Put the glass slowly back on to the bar and just make your way home mate

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:17 - Nov 19 with 1931 viewsWarwickHunt

Bobbley's Randometer has gone into overdrive.

Going all out for a point - without Leon...and VDH.

8 changes. Away at Everton. Genius.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Nov 19 with 1922 viewsMurph75

We're missing a great PR trick here. Comedy central would pay us a fortune to show our games.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Nov 19 with 1901 viewsperchrockjack

Come to think of it ,the garden s a mess

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 19 with 1848 viewsClinton

I'd suggest that team is likely to concede from a set-piece today. At least twice.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 19 with 1846 viewsexiledclaseboy

This will be the first game I haven't watched all season. Let's hope it's an omen. Or something.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 19 with 1834 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

Come to think of it ,the garden s a mess

I'm just about to get the leaf blower out.

After I've adjusted my Sky SuperSix bet...
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 19 with 1833 viewsDJack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Nov 19 by Murph75

We're missing a great PR trick here. Comedy central would pay us a fortune to show our games.

Almost, it's that bad it's a farce and therefore should be on the stage.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 19 with 1776 viewsKGriz16

I can see what BB has asked the team to do with that line up. We are going to sit behind the ball and play for a draw for 90mins. Defend from the front with siggy. And knock the ball up to Barrow.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 19 with 1771 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

This will be the first game I haven't watched all season. Let's hope it's an omen. Or something.

You watching the rugby ? *spits*

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 19 with 1755 viewsMurph75

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 19 by DJack

Almost, it's that bad it's a farce and therefore should be on the stage.

I couldn't believe the team when I saw it. Its like a work of fiction.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 19 with 1714 viewsdobjack2

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 19 by KGriz16

I can see what BB has asked the team to do with that line up. We are going to sit behind the ball and play for a draw for 90mins. Defend from the front with siggy. And knock the ball up to Barrow.

Our only option appears to be to play for a free kick 25 yards out and hope that gylfi can knock one in
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 19 with 1688 viewsDyfnant

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 19 by WarwickHunt

Changing from 4 nil to Everton to 6 is risky

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 19 with 1690 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:17 - Nov 19 by crix

I'm almost looking forward to the soccer Saturday 'expert' opinions about us in about 1 min from now

First half against Man U - worst performance in the history of the PL...

They're all pissing themselves laughing. Rightly so.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 19 with 1672 viewsHighjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 19 by dobjack2

Our only option appears to be to play for a free kick 25 yards out and hope that gylfi can knock one in

We don't get free kicks because our players tend to try and stay up instead of throwing themselves down.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 19 with 1654 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 19 by KGriz16

That team is absolute horse sh*t. Siggy wasted up there chasing balls

Agree about Siggy, but otherwise have we actually got anyone better?

Amat best CB imo
Maybe VDH should have got the nod, but he's got a mistake in him each match same as Fed (so fine margins there)
I'm not a fan of Naughton, but we still have to play him (I'd have him at LB and Rangel at RB, but it's fine margins again)
Cork and Fer strongest pairing probably. Nowt wron with Fulton
If Jeff is not right & Dyer not ready, these are our best 2 wingers
Siggy has to be in

Imo the only way this could be stronger is if we played a Monk or Guido lopsided midfield and sacrificed Barrow for a striker.

Shows:
(A) how limited our squad is
(B) how superbly well Guido was doing to get this lot to compete, even if they ended up failing after a decent effort marred by the odd mistake at the back and missed chances.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 19 with 1642 viewsWingstandwood

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 19 by Murph75

I couldn't believe the team when I saw it. Its like a work of fiction.

Yes indeed the most gripping horror story ever to be put down onto paper since William Peter Blatty did The Exorcist.

Argus!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 19 with 1601 viewscentrestandswan

substitute Bob no Hope Bradley for Baldrick and there you have it a complete and utter disaster.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 19 with 1593 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 19 by dobjack2

That's genuinely his core plan. He said it. Defend and hope for a set piece.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 19 with 1584 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 19 by Wingstandwood

Yes indeed the most gripping horror story ever to be put down onto paper since William Peter Blatty did The Exorcist.

The SSN panel said that the Jacks in the ground groaned audibly when the team was announced.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 19 with 1581 viewsperchrockjack

I just hope you're paying that leaf blower the national wage and not subsistence levels you pay your Filipinos

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 19 with 1577 viewsCooperman

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 19 by WarwickHunt

I've just decided to do the same. Gathering wet leaves seems more fun right now.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 19 with 1562 viewsMurph75

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 19 by Wingstandwood

I can this season being made in to a film, a bit like Leicester from last year. Only difference is ours is going to star Will Ferrel and Adam Sandler.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024