Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 48953 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:11 - Nov 16 with 3233 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:35 - Nov 16 by lifelong

0-0 would be a miraculous result.

0-0 is an impossible result.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:16 - Nov 16 with 3228 viewsShonky

Team talk:- keep it under 4.

Its just a ride...

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:38 - Nov 16 with 3214 viewsjasper_T

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:11 - Nov 16 by monmouth

0-0 is an impossible result.

This is British football, It happens all the time!
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:00 - Nov 16 with 3199 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:38 - Nov 16 by jasper_T

This is British football, It happens all the time!

Not with our defence now it doesn't, unless the other team can't be arsed to attack and take the gifts on offer.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:02 - Nov 16 with 3198 viewsSmellyplumz

They've just taken a tombola into bob's office so he can pick a team and formation!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:13 - Nov 16 with 3132 viewsClinton

0-1. Park the bus, hope that Ashley Williams finally gets called for a handball in the penalty area after all those years of getting away with it.
..................................Fab
Naughton, Rangel, Mawson, Fernandez, Amat, Van Der Haoorn, Taylor Kingsley

................................Siggy
..............................Barrow
[Post edited 16 Nov 2016 11:16]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:23 - Nov 16 with 3119 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone thinking of staying overnight should bear in mind Oz v Kiwi rugby league final on Sunday.

They sold 35000 before tournament started and many antipodeans will fancy this.

For future reference ,a new Easyhotel is being built near thecTown Hall.

Sadly, might not apply to future fixtures we re involved in

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:17 - Nov 16 with 3051 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:23 - Nov 16 by perchrockjack

Anyone thinking of staying overnight should bear in mind Oz v Kiwi rugby league final on Sunday.

Tranny....Southport....

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:23 - Nov 16 with 3042 viewsperchrockjack

At least it would take a few years.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:24 - Nov 16 with 3042 viewsswan_si

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:13 - Nov 16 by Clinton

0-1. Park the bus, hope that Ashley Williams finally gets called for a handball in the penalty area after all those years of getting away with it.
..................................Fab
Naughton, Rangel, Mawson, Fernandez, Amat, Van Der Haoorn, Taylor Kingsley

................................Siggy
..............................Barrow
[Post edited 16 Nov 2016 11:16]

Cork (or anybody else) instead of Taylor surely.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 16 with 2982 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm looking forward to seeing us begin to play at the 70 minute mark once we're a couple of goals behind.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Nov 16 with 2993 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:17 - Nov 16 by monmouth

Tranny....Southport....

No he`s straight and othrodox

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 16 with 2986 viewsperchrockjack

Or orthodox

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 16 with 2849 viewsmorningstar

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:21 - Nov 16 by RevJames

It's quite sobering to think that this will probably be the last PL game for us at Goodison Park for quite a while 😕

I know what you mean, but that is actually coming across as it's Everton who are going down! ..........It's going to be the same every week whoever we play come the turn of the year.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 16 with 2820 viewsunion_jack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:23 - Nov 16 by perchrockjack

Who's going to serve in the pubs in west London? Many will have to close!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 16 with 1905 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm looking forward to seeing us begin to play at the 70 minute mark once we're a couple of goals behind.

There is a huge void between wit and sarcasm.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:49 - Nov 16 with 1875 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 16 by jacabertawe

There is a huge void between wit and sarcasm.

It was neither sarcasm or wit. I sincerely am looking forward to the 70th minute of the match. We usually have eleven players on the pitch by then who are capable of mounting credible attacks and, if we're lucky, we may have a shot or two.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 16 with 1841 viewsMattG

Taking my 8 year old to his first away game. Got to take the plunge sometime. Just hope 90 awful minutes of football sandwiched in the middle of 9 hours travelling doesn't put him off for life.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 16 with 1831 viewsDarran

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 16 by MattG

Taking my 8 year old to his first away game. Got to take the plunge sometime. Just hope 90 awful minutes of football sandwiched in the middle of 9 hours travelling doesn't put him off for life.

9 hours? Are you going by gambo?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Nov 16 with 1823 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 16 by Darran

4.5 hours including a Maccy d stop in Newtown on the way up, and 4.5 hours including a KFC stop on the way home. Just guessing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 16 with 1814 viewsOldjack

Just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 16 with 1809 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 16 by Oldjack

Just smile

Is there anyone left that genuinely thinks we'll get out of this? If I had to realistically bet my house now with a gun against my head, same manager, same owners, I would plump for 18 to 22 points at the end of May

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 16 with 1807 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 16 by Oldjack

Just smile

Taking the A 483 you ll do Liverpool easily in 4 hours.

Lot of road improvement as you exit Wallasey tunnel

I can help you as regards parking, etc.

Feel free to pm

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 16 with 1802 viewsOldjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 16 by monmouth

Is there anyone left that genuinely thinks we'll get out of this? If I had to realistically bet my house now with a gun against my head, same manager, same owners, I would plump for 18 to 22 points at the end of May

When it finally dawns on people we're fuked ,those sellouts had better get out off town pronto

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:01 - Nov 16 with 1783 viewsMattG

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 16 by Darran

There and back, mun, there and back.

Gambos were ace, mind - don't see them now since people started recycling old prams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024