Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49822 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 19 with 2052 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 19 by Highjack

1Fabianski
26Naughton
2Amat
33Fernandez
3Taylor
17Barrow
8Fer
24Cork
56Fulton
15Routledge
23Sigurdsson

Substitutes

4Ki Sung-yueng
5van der Hoorn
10Bastón
12Dyer
13Nordfeldt
22Rangel
62McBurnie

Well, that's random...

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 19 with 2043 viewsAl_Bundy

Back to the hapless CB pairing !

Weak FB's and no goals in our side

(**) - 0

Championship X1 looking for a miracle today
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 19 with 2037 viewsmonmouth

When we start hoofing it at Sig and Mo I think I might just drink the screen wash I've got out for the car.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 19 with 2034 viewsSmellyplumz

Is it even worth watching
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:12]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 19 with 2021 viewsskippyjack

Taylor
Fernandez
Routledge

Shouldn't be anywhere near starting.. plus Siggy up top speaks volumes about the 15 million signing Borja Baston unable to get a run of games going..

Chopping changing a team without confidence is madness in itself.. he's the expert though

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 19 with 2020 viewsgrfn

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 19 with 2009 viewsMurph75

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 19 by monmouth

When we start hoofing it at Sig and Mo I think I might just drink the screen wash I've got out for the car.

It's a new tactic. We're going to make them laugh themselves in to defeat.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 19 with 1999 viewsWxmJax

Let's just hope that the owners are there in the tunnel ready to shake Bob's hand and wish him luck before the game.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 19 with 1990 viewsWingstandwood

Team selection by means of drawing random numbers out of a hat.

Argus!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 19 with 1986 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 19 by somersetsimon

Well, that's random...

No its f u c k ing awful

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 19 with 1953 viewsDyfnant

He clearly paid attention to Chelsea's spanking of Everton and decided he'd go with the pace of Taylor & Routledge

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 19 with 1936 viewssnork44

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 19 by Murph75

F**K my eyes. I've given up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37959842

I agree murph no Kingley or Llorente even on the bench. Oh well here we go again I'm sure Bradley uses Lancelot the national lottery machine to pick his teams, because it sure isn't pure judgement !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 19 with 1922 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 19 by grfn

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 19 with 1924 viewsSmellyplumz

This is torture

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 19 with 1883 viewsnavyjack

In the Wetherspoon boozer just down road from goodison. The gasp when that team was announced; we''ll still turn em over. 2-1.Gylfi first GS. FF to have a stormer and be like Maldini....
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Nov 19 with 1873 viewsHighjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 19 by Wingstandwood

Team selection by means of drawing random numbers out of a hat.

He uses a similar method to decide which formation to play.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Nov 19 with 1862 viewsjojaca

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 19 by skippyjack

Taylor
Fernandez
Routledge

Shouldn't be anywhere near starting.. plus Siggy up top speaks volumes about the 15 million signing Borja Baston unable to get a run of games going..

Chopping changing a team without confidence is madness in itself.. he's the expert though

The only explanation is the last starting line up did not break a sweat in the first half against United. So it is a f**k you message to those players.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Nov 19 with 1861 viewsTim_Harry

I always wondered what it would have been like if we'd stuck with Kevin Cullis.

Big thanks to the Yanks for helping to replicate that situation as closely as possible. This is going to be painful.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 19 with 1840 viewsfbreath

It's like modern day kids football where there are 20 children and every body has to have a turn.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 19 with 1816 viewsAngelRangelQS

*Sigh*
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 19 with 1806 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 19 by navyjack

In the Wetherspoon boozer just down road from goodison. The gasp when that team was announced; we''ll still turn em over. 2-1.Gylfi first GS. FF to have a stormer and be like Maldini....

I think that you have had enough of the cheap beer.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 19 with 1805 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 19 by snork44

I agree murph no Kingley or Llorente even on the bench. Oh well here we go again I'm sure Bradley uses Lancelot the national lottery machine to pick his teams, because it sure isn't pure judgement !

I think he's more old school. A little bag with numbered balls, like they used to do for the FA Cup.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Nov 19 with 1799 viewsmidswan

I love the Simpsons but I reckon we have a new character here...Clueless Bob...
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Nov 19 with 1787 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Nov 19 with 1783 viewsMurph75

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 19 by snork44

It's probably not even as advanced as using the lottery machine. He probably asks his wife to pick the side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024