Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49231 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Nov 19 with 1995 viewsairedale

No one has asked for a stream link yet.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Nov 19 with 1991 viewsRuDeMan1970

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 15 by monmouth

Screwed. 4-1

This. And that was before the 8-change team selection.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Nov 19 with 1979 viewsmonmouth

Not sure I want to ask but anyone got a stream?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Nov 19 with 1980 viewswestwalesed

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Nov 19 by airedale

No one has asked for a stream link yet.

Anyone got a stream?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:05 - Nov 19 with 1950 viewsdobjack2

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Nov 19 by sully49

Would he make these unbelievable changes without the nod off his fellow countrymen? Quite a breath taking changes none the less.
I feel sorry for Yankee candles this close to Christmas as well, name change perhaps?

Not really After today's game I can see lots of people burning Yankee candles.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:05 - Nov 19 with 1940 viewsDJack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Nov 19 by monmouth

Not sure I want to ask but anyone got a stream?

Yes, on sports devil but I don't remember where in there as it took a hell of a lot of searching.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:07 - Nov 19 with 1870 viewsmonmouth

Ta found one, and we had the ball. Woo.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Nov 19 with 1850 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:05 - Nov 19 by DJack

Yes, on sports devil but I don't remember where in there as it took a hell of a lot of searching.

Sports devil. Lshunter. Mandm.com
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Nov 19 with 1768 viewsforkbeard

For any one who likes Sadomasochism
http://firstrow1us.eu/soccer/everton-vs-swansea-city-frf1480df
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 19 with 1734 viewsjasper_T

I don't normally drink at this time of day.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 19 with 1640 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Having a centre midfield consist of players comfortable at going forward is a big difference. We had 6 players in their final third then, including Fer, Cork and Fulton.

We were afraid to commit 2, let alone 6 in previous games.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 19 with 1626 viewsHighjack

Decent move there, maybe Bob is a God after all?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 19 with 1604 viewsmonmouth

Well we're playing really well from what I've seen.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 19 with 1601 viewsDJack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Nov 19 by forkbeard

For any one who likes Sadomasochism
http://firstrow1us.eu/soccer/everton-vs-swansea-city-frf1480df

It's only masochism Mr Forkbeard... unless you are beating your mouse on the table of course.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Nov 19 with 1576 viewsjasper_T

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 19 by DJack

It's only masochism Mr Forkbeard... unless you are beating your mouse on the table of course.

Mr. Williams looks near to tears already.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Nov 19 with 1573 viewswestwalesed

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 19 by jasper_T

Me neither!

Still can't find a link that works either.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Nov 19 with 1543 viewsjasper_T

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Nov 19 by westwalesed

Me neither!

Still can't find a link that works either.

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/everton-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Nov 19 with 1540 viewsSmellyplumz

Game is screaming out for a striker in the pitch.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 15:17]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Nov 19 with 1534 viewscrix

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 19 by jasper_T

I'm sure I'm going to jinx us, but we arnt playing to badly so far bob football genius
N/A. on 15:17 - Nov 19 with 1524 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:56]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:18 - Nov 19 with 1508 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Looking like a team so far. Fulton has an impressive touch and keeps the ball moving nicely too. If we score it would be deserved.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:18 - Nov 19 with 1497 viewsSoberBaker

Why is Paul Williams so out of breath just sat there on his arse?

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 19 with 1451 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Absolutely filthy from Ash there...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 19 with 1435 viewsLeonWasGod

Really good start. Have we the quality to capitalise on it?

Only 900 here but in good spirits
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 19 with 1431 viewswestwalesed

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Nov 19 by jasper_T

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/everton-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming

Cheers, how have we been doing so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024