Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49836 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 19 with 2360 viewsSmellyplumz

Fernandez simply the worst defender ever.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 19 with 2330 viewsNeiltheTaylor

William said you filthy cant. Get him on a yellow

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 19 with 2248 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Siggy's mind is wandering. Early change - get Baston on?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Nov 19 with 2205 viewsforkbeard

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 19 by NeiltheTaylor

Siggy's mind is wandering. Early change - get Baston on?

Rather try Dyer for Routs.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 19 with 2158 viewsSmellyplumz

Fair play our passing is gash

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 19 with 2107 viewsAnotherJohn

Ball retention awful. Several are guilty but I'd get Routs off.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 19 with 2107 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Nov 19 by forkbeard

Rather try Dyer for Routs.

Good call too. We really need to be looking at how to move the ball faster into space to counter. Barrow is no good in the build up to that. He needs to be forward facing to be effective.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 19 with 2094 viewsJajess

Will be a long second half if we don't keep the ball for more than two passes at the time
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Nov 19 with 2032 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes lets give arguably the best free kick taker in the league a free shot from 23 yards out.

Discipline is appalling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Nov 19 with 2041 viewssully49

We need to change something we're giving the ball away too often now.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 19 with 1974 viewscrix

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Nov 19 by sully49

We need to change something we're giving the ball away too often now.

normal service has resumed
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 19 with 1946 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Bastion for routs, move Siggy out. Give Dyer a run out towards end...

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 19 with 1921 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jack Cork ladies and gentleman.

A simple 5 yard pass in front of him and he overpowers it.

A bargain at £2m apparently. We were robbed.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 19 with 1805 viewsNeiltheTaylor

They've seen our left side weakness.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 16:24]

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 19 with 1669 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Has their keeper made a save yet?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 19 with 1670 viewssully49

AR on to strengthen our defence up.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 19 with 1667 viewsJokeren1943

Think Swansea is doing fine. We know that Everton is a very good team, and we knew that they would put a lot of pressure on Swansea in the second half.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 16:27]
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 19 with 1622 viewskarnataka

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Has their keeper made a save yet?

Siggy's free kick
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 19 with 1543 viewsSmellyplumz

Why hasn't he put a sub on, attack is best defence man

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 19 with 1503 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 19 by sully49

AR on to strengthen our defence up.

You taking the piss

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 19 with 1511 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 19 by karnataka

Siggy's free kick

So a set piece. Thanks.

We really do struggle to get shots on target from open play.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 19 with 1517 viewskarnataka

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 19 by Smellyplumz

Why hasn't he put a sub on, attack is best defence man

Just thinking that myself, only 18 mins left.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 19 with 1484 viewsmonmouth

I'm just waiting for the hammer blow to be honest

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 19 with 1436 viewskarnataka

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So a set piece. Thanks.

We really do struggle to get shots on target from open play.

Without a striker on the pitch, don't think we're set up to get a lot of shots in.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 19 with 1402 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 19 by monmouth

I'm just waiting for the hammer blow to be honest

Innit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024