Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49227 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 19 with 2159 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ooooo!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 19 with 2149 viewsDJack

woohoo

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 19 with 2145 viewsSoberBaker

Hmmm

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 19 with 2134 viewsakajack

come on
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 19 with 2115 viewsjasper_T

get in
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 19 with 2104 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Facking Gerrin!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 19 with 2093 viewsSoberBaker

Gerrrinn!!!!!

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 19 with 2084 viewssully49

Yesssssssssssssssss

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 19 with 1983 viewskarnataka

I'm trying not to get too excited ......... but failing.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 19 with 1961 viewscrix

get in!!!!!!!!!!!!

had to lol at the image of bob though after the pen he almost looks confused. what we scored really?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 15:44]
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 19 with 1923 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 19 by karnataka

I'm trying not to get too excited ......... but failing.

The Jacks are staying up...

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 19 with 1920 viewsmonmouth

Well well well

Pillow over the head now until 5 o clock

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 19 with 1916 viewsepaul

Bluddy hell were leading and I aint smoked any pot today!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 19 with 1852 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Fab having a good day

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Nov 19 with 1815 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We go to them on the counter. Half time be perfect now.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 19 with 1755 viewsMurph75

Jack Cork's first touch is non existent. That could have been 2 nil if only he could control the ball with his 1st touch.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 19 with 1748 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 19 by crix

get in!!!!!!!!!!!!

had to lol at the image of bob though after the pen he almost looks confused. what we scored really?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 15:44]

I saw that.
He's a f*cking odd c*nt, aye.

AMOW

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 19 with 1685 viewsOldjack

Just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 19 with 1669 viewsSmellyplumz

So that's Bob as manager for life then

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 19 with 1625 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 19 by epaul

Bluddy hell were leading and I aint smoked any pot today!!!!!!

No smoking until full time!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 19 with 1619 viewskarnataka

Well, to say we've exceeded expectations is the understatement of the season so far. I'm as shocked as I was against Man U but for completely different reasons. :)
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 19 with 1606 viewsPozuelosSideys

Comfortably our best half under Bradley. One of the best this year. Hold on in the second half is it ffs?

Performances like that will keep us up.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 19 with 1600 viewsnierika

3 pts PLEASEEEEEE
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 19 with 1561 viewsShonky

Ainsley Harriot is some kind of sorcerer.

Its just a ride...

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 19 with 1549 viewslifelong

Bloody hell, a couple more beers for the second half I reckon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024