Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49229 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 19 with 2040 viewsunion_jack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 19 by WarwickHunt

First half against Man U - worst performance in the history of the PL...

They're all pissing themselves laughing. Rightly so.

Highlighting the Fellini and Young marking disasters with incredulity. Jeff was almost on the floor laughing.

Sad for us though. Laughing stock.

Maybe they will help our cause by showing those in charge what a joke BB is. Won't hold my breath though.

Home win banker on Super6 predictions.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:31 - Nov 19 with 2034 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

I just hope you're paying that leaf blower the national wage and not subsistence levels you pay your Filipinos

Doing it myself. Good for the soul.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Nov 19 with 2023 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 19 by AngelRangelQS

*Sigh*

Sums it up perfectly.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:34 - Nov 19 with 1990 viewslifelong

Had to go out and get some beers before I watch this.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Nov 19 with 1973 viewscrix

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 19 by Cooperman

I've just decided to do the same. Gathering wet leaves seems more fun right now.

I'm hoping the mix of electric leaf blower and rain will put me out of my misery
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 19 with 1891 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:34 - Nov 19 by lifelong

Had to go out and get some beers before I watch this.

This is looking more like a crystal meth job.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 19 with 1888 viewsdobjack2

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 19 by monmouth

That's genuinely his core plan. He said it. Defend and hope for a set piece.

I'm not confident on corners or knocking free kicks into their box. Perhaps we should kick any straight out to stop us being ripped apart on a quick counter?
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:41 - Nov 19 with 1839 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 19 by Dyfnant

Changing from 4 nil to Everton to 6 is risky

I'd cheerfully take 6-0 today if it puts an end to this circus with BoBo The Fücking Clown.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - Nov 19 with 1816 viewsperchrockjack

At least Wales just scored a try .

Be positive folks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 19 with 1785 viewsHighjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 19 by monmouth

That's genuinely his core plan. He said it. Defend and hope for a set piece.

Which makes his omission of VDH batshit crazy considering he's been the only genuine threat we've had at set pieces for about 20 years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 19 with 1781 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd said it once and I got voted down, we need the heaviest defeat we've witnessed in the Premier League today in order for our club to even make a fight of it. A healthy 6 to 10-0 defeat should be an instant sack. Maybe then we can at least bring in De Boer or Allardyce to give ourselves some dignity in the managerial department.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 19 with 1781 viewsSgorioFruit

so is there any reason why Leon doesn't even make the bench? not injured is he? not ill or something??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 19 with 1776 viewsDJack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

At least Wales just scored a try .

Be positive folks

You know that you are going to get angst for that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:46 - Nov 19 with 1733 viewscrix

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 19 by SgorioFruit

so is there any reason why Leon doesn't even make the bench? not injured is he? not ill or something??

hes probably incapacitated by laughter at seeing bobs plans during the week
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:46 - Nov 19 with 1722 viewsHighjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 19 by SgorioFruit

Injured.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:46 - Nov 19 with 1717 viewsperchrockjack

I can take it.

Suns out here too in west Wirral

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 19 with 1701 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bob has realised that Leon jogging around the pitch, making occasional 5 yard passes and running up to players but not being able to tackle them makes him a liability and not worth a place in the 25 man squad, let alone starting a match.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 19 with 1676 viewsDyfnant

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Nov 19 by crix

I'm hoping the mix of electric leaf blower and rain will put me out of my misery

You need a hand

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Nov 19 with 1641 viewsMurph75

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bob has realised that Leon jogging around the pitch, making occasional 5 yard passes and running up to players but not being able to tackle them makes him a liability and not worth a place in the 25 man squad, let alone starting a match.

Yet Taylor and Fernandez both start....
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:51 - Nov 19 with 1604 viewswestwalesed

To be honest I was so pi**ed off with Llorente and Borja last week I'm pleased to see them out of the side. No effort they were literally walking while Man U passed it around them! Absolutely no reason to not give McBurnie a start though.

Other than that, it's a very weak side, Championship standard at best.

For the first time ever watching us I hope we get absolutely hammered - I mean 6 or 7 or more, because that's the only was possible that BB would get the chop.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 19 with 1591 viewsDyfnant

This thread reminded me of this for some reason

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 19 with 1585 viewscrix

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 19 by Dyfnant

You need a hand

I was hoping bob was going to offer
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:58 - Nov 19 with 1471 viewsDyfnant

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 19 by crix

He's not qualified but that won't stop him

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Nov 19 with 1437 viewsHighjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 19 by crix

He blows enough hot air already.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Nov 19 with 1387 viewssully49

Would he make these unbelievable changes without the nod off his fellow countrymen? Quite a breath taking changes none the less.
I feel sorry for Yankee candles this close to Christmas as well, name change perhaps?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024