Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49825 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:04 - Nov 19 with 2188 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:41 - Nov 19 by Fergal

Spillage on the M6. Miserable.

they shouldn't allow drinking on coaches.

Today i think we will get royally spanked, but I hope I'm wrong!
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:26 - Nov 19 with 2087 viewsDyfnant

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:38 - Nov 19 by DafyddHuw

Gambo. Haven't heard that word in a few years.

I don't care any more. If we can't win, I hope we lose 7-0, hoping the yanks will realise that Coach Bob is a lost cause.

Trouble is it'd probably be 7 0 half time and the yanks will be wondering why our 2nd half draw hasn't improved our points total

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:35 - Nov 19 with 2047 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:04 - Nov 19 by Nogginthenog

they shouldn't allow drinking on coaches.

Today i think we will get royally spanked, but I hope I'm wrong!

Sideshow Bob's declared strategy for these games is keep it tight and hope to nick a set piece (how very Swansea, eh Bob).

If they score early, and the odds must be heavily on, I'm expecting six nil.

Come on BoBo, prove everyone wrong. Let's see a performance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:44 - Nov 19 with 1992 viewsskippyjack

Think I'll put updates on.. or listen to the radio.. get in the swing of it for the Championship.. plus Rob Phillips talks utter bollocks about the game.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:52 - Nov 19 with 1926 viewsHighjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:35 - Nov 19 by monmouth

Sideshow Bob's declared strategy for these games is keep it tight and hope to nick a set piece (how very Swansea, eh Bob).

If they score early, and the odds must be heavily on, I'm expecting six nil.

Come on BoBo, prove everyone wrong. Let's see a performance.

He's got a strategy??

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Nov 19 with 1903 viewsskippyjack

Just saw the team.. good God help us.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:54 - Nov 19 with 1896 viewsDr_Winston

Question for the SEALS, is the game likely to be on in the Hercules today?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:54 - Nov 19 with 1896 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:52 - Nov 19 by Highjack

He's got a strategy??

He's turning the handle of the tombola ready to pick out the team as we speak.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:56 - Nov 19 with 1877 viewsjojaca

Reading the team sheet in five minutes is going to be highlight of the day.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:58 - Nov 19 with 1867 viewsHighjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:54 - Nov 19 by Smellyplumz

He's turning the handle of the tombola ready to pick out the team as we speak.

I just hope he forgot to put Routledges name in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Nov 19 with 1784 viewssnork44

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Nov 19 by skippyjack

So what is the side skippy ? Don't keep us in suspense !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 19 with 1736 viewsJackfath

Just the 8 changes!

😂😂😂😂

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 19 with 1707 viewsMurph75

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Nov 19 by skippyjack

F**K my eyes. I've given up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37959842
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 19 with 1682 viewspencoedjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

Just the 8 changes!

😂😂😂😂

Fuking rubbish

Even if we manage a win any manager who makes so many changes every game is clueless
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:06]
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 19 with 1682 viewsHighjack

1Fabianski
26Naughton
2Amat
33Fernandez
3Taylor
17Barrow
8Fer
24Cork
56Fulton
15Routledge
23Sigurdsson

Substitutes

4Ki Sung-yueng
5van der Hoorn
10Bastón
12Dyer
13Nordfeldt
22Rangel
62McBurnie

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 19 with 1647 viewsJohnw102

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 19 by Murph75

We are F***ed in spades.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 1639 viewsSmellyplumz

F u c k off Bob.... That's sh1t.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 1620 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:58 - Nov 19 by Highjack

I just hope he forgot to put Routledges name in.

He didn't. He also picked the only defensive pairing that we know doesn't work. And Taylor.

Seriously, even if this miraculously comes off, the blokes a tool.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 1612 viewsKGriz16

That team is absolute horse sh*t. Siggy wasted up there chasing balls
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 1601 viewsskippyjack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Nov 19 by snork44

So what is the side skippy ? Don't keep us in suspense !

Fabs
Taylor
Naughts
Fernandez
Amat
Fulton
Fer
Cork
Barrow
Routs
Siggy

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 1639 viewsHighjack

He is a visionary. We'll be looking back at his trailblazing pioneership in 47 years when every team is playing without a striker.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Nov 19 with 1536 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 19 by Murph75

I fkn hate Bob

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Nov 19 with 1535 viewsjackeinstein

That
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 19 with 1523 viewsMurph75

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 19 by Highjack

He is a visionary. We'll be looking back at his trailblazing pioneership in 47 years when every team is playing without a striker.

15.5 millions to warm the bench. I've never felt sorry for a footballer before.

This poor fecker must be considering sacking his agent for bringing him to this.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 19 with 1521 viewsSwanjaxs

I've had a fúcking gutsfull now!! We're everybody's whipping boys ffs! No recognised striker, no outlet..... we're gonna get annihilated

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024