Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49834 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 19 with 2559 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

You seem to forget that DYSS is in no way a Swansea fan.

Sometimes - like at the moment - I wish I wasn't. If we hold it I will be thoughm Might dance naked round the garden.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 19 with 2543 viewsHugeEnkins

All from a Ki clearing header. Fukc off is it?
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 19 with 2539 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 19 by monmouth

Sometimes - like at the moment - I wish I wasn't. If we hold it I will be thoughm Might dance naked round the garden.

FUUUUUUUUCK

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 19 with 2475 viewsAnotherJohn

Gut wrenching. And we haven't got the point yet.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 19 with 2467 viewscrix

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 19 by karnataka

Let's just hope we come away with a point now

4mins injury time ffs
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 19 with 2420 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How does a man no greater than 5 foot 8 inches win a free header on our penalty spot?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 19 with 2381 viewsLord_Bony

Ah ffs....was looking forward to celebrating that win tonight...89th minute gutted...not deserved.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 19 with 2368 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 19 by monmouth

The gods heard you

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 19 with 2304 viewsSmellyplumz

Bob's crying

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 19 with 2263 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Awful, awful facking free kick when we should be putting the ball in

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 19 with 2211 viewsHugeEnkins

Close up of Bob then looked like he was going to cry
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 19 with 2178 viewsRevJames

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 19 by NeiltheTaylor

The gods heard you

Poor game management 😣
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 19 with 2169 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A fair scoreline here would be a 4 or 5-1 defeat. Lets not kid ourselves that this is an improvement. They battered us for the entire second half and not once did we consider bringing someone on to hold the ball up pitch.

Got what we deserved today, just like we'll get what we deserve in May.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 19 with 2082 viewsDJack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 19 by HugeEnkins

Close up of Bob then looked like he was going to cry

I know how he feels.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 19 with 2048 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 19 by Smellyplumz

Bob's crying

Bottom tonight.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 19 with 2001 viewsKennedy

Would have snapped your hands off with the draw before the game.

Best we have played under Bob. Hopefully this is the turn around we needed.

Just call me JFK

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 19 with 1986 viewskarnataka

A hard earned point, can't fault anyone's effort today.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 19 with 1981 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Point is a decent result. Gutted with the late equaliser, and god knows we should have gone for a second maybe, but we look a better team. Can't set up like that every week.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 19 with 1954 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A fair scoreline here would be a 4 or 5-1 defeat. Lets not kid ourselves that this is an improvement. They battered us for the entire second half and not once did we consider bringing someone on to hold the ball up pitch.

Got what we deserved today, just like we'll get what we deserve in May.

F*ck off you utter bellwhiff. Swans fans are gutted here. None of us need a prick like you at the moment.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 19 with 1952 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

I've had a fúcking gutsfull now!! We're everybody's whipping boys ffs! No recognised striker, no outlet..... we're gonna get annihilated

Rite then.... I'll be the first to eat humble pie.... fantastic performance!! Next ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 19 with 1868 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 19 by AnotherJohn

Bottom tonight.

Simply not good enough again. Another game gone and falling further behind.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 19 with 1851 viewsSgorioFruit

FFS

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 19 with 1842 viewslifelong

Why bring Ki on, the fecking bloke is a liability.... fecking angry here.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 19 with 1743 viewsOldjack

Gutted

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 19 with 1743 viewsJack_Meoff

It's the hope that kills you isn't it? That win would have been massive. Gutted. Bombadier it is then.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024