Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Bridge 22:41 - Jun 3 with 50237 viewsLblock

Looks like it's happening again

My old office 10 yards from this on Tooley Street

Terrorist scum

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

London Bridge on 01:09 - Jun 4 with 3259 viewsBoston

London Bridge on 00:58 - Jun 4 by Hunterhoop

I'm in a similar situation to you. My mate and his missus live very near to Borough. I frequent the pubs in the area, like the Wheatsheaf, regularly.

But, I'm not and wasn't offended by Boston's post. It's a question. Speculative, yes, but offensive?!

Let's put political preconceptions aside for a bit.

And let's hope fatalities and injuries are as low as possible.

It's a natural reaction to a horrific situation. He's ok to pull me up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

London Bridge on 01:15 - Jun 4 with 3228 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 00:58 - Jun 4 by Hunterhoop

I'm in a similar situation to you. My mate and his missus live very near to Borough. I frequent the pubs in the area, like the Wheatsheaf, regularly.

But, I'm not and wasn't offended by Boston's post. It's a question. Speculative, yes, but offensive?!

Let's put political preconceptions aside for a bit.

And let's hope fatalities and injuries are as low as possible.

I frequent the pubs in the area, like the Wheatsheaf, regularly.

Damn it I'll have to move now the place is going downhill so fast....

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

London Bridge on 07:10 - Jun 4 with 2996 viewsHayesender

Time to suspend this farce of an election, and round up and intern and deport en masse every person who is known to have travelled to Syria in the last couple of years, and every known hate preacher. Their families can fck off with em as well.

Leave the rest of us to live our lives in relative peace. Except of course where Chelsea are concerned

Poll: Shamima Beghum

London Bridge on 07:41 - Jun 4 with 2960 viewsDWQPR

London Bridge on 07:10 - Jun 4 by Hayesender

Time to suspend this farce of an election, and round up and intern and deport en masse every person who is known to have travelled to Syria in the last couple of years, and every known hate preacher. Their families can fck off with em as well.

Leave the rest of us to live our lives in relative peace. Except of course where Chelsea are concerned

Totally agree about internment of those known to have travelled to Syria and have now returned, they surely have only travelled with one intention in mind and that was to fight for Daesh and to learn ways in which to bring death and carnage to our streets. These scum believe that their is martyrdom in their own deaths if killed in the act of killing non-believers, including members of their own faith who don't subscribe to their own perverted version of Islam. Just round them up now and take the pressure off our security services who are stretched in tracking these scum and in doing so will save many innocent lives. In the meantime they continue to laugh at us with our continued 'liberal' ways of being innocent until someone does something, but sorry for me travelling to Syria for me shows an intent to eventually cause terror on the streets of the UK. In addition to this we should not also be worried about the government's current plans on 'internet snooping'. If anyone hasn't got anything to hide when going online then there isn't a problem. Stinks of a police state but lets be honest with the kind of armament now being carried and seen by our police on a regular basis that is what we are now living in.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

London Bridge on 07:52 - Jun 4 with 2932 viewsjohncharles

London Bridge on 07:10 - Jun 4 by Hayesender

The terrorists would be delighted if we called off the election. That's probably their main aim at the moment.
Can't believe security was downgraded on the run up to the election
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 8:07]

Strong and stable my arse.

London Bridge on 08:28 - Jun 4 with 2852 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Someone I know used to take out terrorists as a job.

He told me last year the aim of attacks like this is to cause division that they can profit on.

Don't let the vermin win.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

London Bridge on 08:28 - Jun 4 with 2851 views2Thomas2Bowles

While the response by the police was quick, shot all 3 within 8 mins, the only places you see police patrolling on the street is around westminster/downing street, west end.

Putting more on the street after for a few days is only a token response.

It's a weak linking that all criminals take advantage of, closing police stations and cutting police numbers has to be reversed.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 8:35]

London Bridge on 08:32 - Jun 4 with 2838 views2Thomas2Bowles

If you suspend the election, what do you do if there is another attack, keep suspending it ?

Login to get fewer ads

London Bridge on 08:35 - Jun 4 with 2823 viewsozexile

London Bridge on 08:32 - Jun 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

If you suspend the election, what do you do if there is another attack, keep suspending it ?

Why would you suspend it? I can't understand that.
London Bridge on 09:17 - Jun 4 with 2667 viewsDWQPR

No chance that the election will be suspended. Hopefully some people will begin to realise that there is no negotiation with this scum, they have only one intent and that is to destroy western civilisation and impose there hated version of Islam on everyone, even those Muslims that don't subscribe to this sickening evil death cult. And forget about the idea that western powers foreign policy towards the Middle East is everything to blame. This perverted ideology has been around for centuries, but extremely localised because there was no technology for them to 'spread their words of wisdom'. The power of the internet has fallen right into their hands and unfortunately it is now a spreading cancer on the whole of this earth. Time is now for the west to get real tough, internment to start with for those that are known to have travelled to Syria, they don't want to respect UK laws so why should we grant them the protection of UK laws. Get tough, real tough on the various internet search engines and YouTube and other social media outlets. If they do not realise that they are the chosen media for these bástards and don't act upon the various postings that appear on them then shut the fûckers down. The Chinese can do it and so can we, they'll soon toe the line. And it is about time that we start to look at what is really going on in many of the 'Mosques' and 'religious' schools in our country. Most Muslims are law abiding people and are happy to accept and be part of western life, one of my business partner's is Muslim, he as a teenager was banished from his homeland because he was of Indian decent by Idi Amin, and he will always appreciate the UK as the country that offered him and his family a safe haven. He is currently observing Ramadan and I know that he will be appalled at what happened last night in the name of his faith. He himself has also stated that internment will have to come.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

London Bridge (n/t) on 09:25 - Jun 4 with 2616 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

London Bridge on 09:17 - Jun 4 by DWQPR

No chance that the election will be suspended. Hopefully some people will begin to realise that there is no negotiation with this scum, they have only one intent and that is to destroy western civilisation and impose there hated version of Islam on everyone, even those Muslims that don't subscribe to this sickening evil death cult. And forget about the idea that western powers foreign policy towards the Middle East is everything to blame. This perverted ideology has been around for centuries, but extremely localised because there was no technology for them to 'spread their words of wisdom'. The power of the internet has fallen right into their hands and unfortunately it is now a spreading cancer on the whole of this earth. Time is now for the west to get real tough, internment to start with for those that are known to have travelled to Syria, they don't want to respect UK laws so why should we grant them the protection of UK laws. Get tough, real tough on the various internet search engines and YouTube and other social media outlets. If they do not realise that they are the chosen media for these bástards and don't act upon the various postings that appear on them then shut the fûckers down. The Chinese can do it and so can we, they'll soon toe the line. And it is about time that we start to look at what is really going on in many of the 'Mosques' and 'religious' schools in our country. Most Muslims are law abiding people and are happy to accept and be part of western life, one of my business partner's is Muslim, he as a teenager was banished from his homeland because he was of Indian decent by Idi Amin, and he will always appreciate the UK as the country that offered him and his family a safe haven. He is currently observing Ramadan and I know that he will be appalled at what happened last night in the name of his faith. He himself has also stated that internment will have to come.

[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 9:25]
London Bridge on 09:32 - Jun 4 with 2587 views2Thomas2Bowles

Confirmed 7 now have died.

London Bridge on 09:44 - Jun 4 with 2530 viewsLblock

London Bridge on 08:28 - Jun 4 by Metallica_Hoop

Someone I know used to take out terrorists as a job.

He told me last year the aim of attacks like this is to cause division that they can profit on.

Don't let the vermin win.

Where did he used to take them and are they a cheap date?

I get everyone saying about internment but what's to say these latest three loons have ever set foot outside the UK? Also, there's plenty who have travelled to Syria etc to fight against ISIS like joining the Yazidis etc
There's no answer to this I can see. Just be vigilant and enjoy life as much as you can

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

London Bridge on 09:50 - Jun 4 with 2494 viewsstevec

Shame Corbyn wasn't in the area, he could have negotiated with the killers instead of police shooting them.

Stay calm and light a candle.
London Bridge on 09:54 - Jun 4 with 2474 viewsflynnbo

London Bridge on 09:50 - Jun 4 by stevec

Shame Corbyn wasn't in the area, he could have negotiated with the killers instead of police shooting them.

Daft comment.
London Bridge on 09:57 - Jun 4 with 2461 viewstraininvain

I'm not a Corbyn fan (still undecided how I'll vote) but this happened under the watch of a PM who reduced police numbers by 20,000 whilst she was Home Secretary.

Seems wrong to use this tragic event to have a dig at Corbyn?
London Bridge on 10:06 - Jun 4 with 2424 viewssmegma

London Bridge on 23:13 - Jun 3 by Boston

Has all the hallmarks of Millwall.

That's not even remotely funny.
London Bridge on 10:09 - Jun 4 with 2410 views2Thomas2Bowles

churchill we can take it..... it's not you taking it said east end woman

London Bridge on 10:10 - Jun 4 with 2405 viewsBrightonhoop

Apologies to anyone I offended.

Why we allow those to leave for Syria and return to Europe I dont know. Thousands in the UK, Spain and France alone. If they go, then rescind the Passort and Nationality denying them any right to return and either remove or intern the families.

It ill never stop all of them but once banned, removed or interned they cannot carry out these kinds of attacks.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 10:22]
London Bridge on 10:17 - Jun 4 with 2365 viewstraininvain

London Bridge on 10:10 - Jun 4 by Brightonhoop

Why we allow those to leave for Syria and return to Europe I dont know. Thousands in the UK, Spain and France alone. If they go, then rescind the Passort and Nationality denying them any right to return and either remove or intern the families.

It ill never stop all of them but once banned, removed or interned they cannot carry out these kinds of attacks.

As someone has already pointed out in this thread, some of those travelling to Syria were / are fighting against ISIS.

It's really not as simple as interning or deporting a whole group of random people.
London Bridge on 10:27 - Jun 4 with 2314 viewsDannytheR

Shame you weren't Steve. You could have stuck a blue rosette on a body.
London Bridge on 10:29 - Jun 4 with 2307 viewshoopdog

London Bridge on 10:10 - Jun 4 by Brightonhoop

Don't apologise for anything Brighton your the one that has the right to be offended as as any of us have this week just as we had after Manchester some on here and elsewhere look to be offended by words , this sort of filth that act like this in the name of Islam are the ones that offend society , last week the liberal left had Katy Hopkins removed from her slot on LBC because of words she tweeted they had the option ignore it those that suffered last night didn't have that right
London Bridge on 10:32 - Jun 4 with 2284 viewshoopdog

Well put Steve
London Bridge on 10:39 - Jun 4 with 2251 viewssmegma

London Bridge on 10:17 - Jun 4 by traininvain

As someone has already pointed out in this thread, some of those travelling to Syria were / are fighting against ISIS.

It's really not as simple as interning or deporting a whole group of random people.

They can stay in Syria for all I care.
London Bridge on 10:41 - Jun 4 with 2238 viewsHunterhoop

London Bridge on 01:05 - Jun 4 by DannytheR

I wasn't offended, and it's got nothing to do with politics.

There's (another) very serious situation kicking off down the road, people are trying to find out real information in the middle of the usual blur of chaos, chest thumping and phoney ITK bullshît. Piling in online so you can feel involved with something that has nothing do with you isn't helpful to anyone.

Speculation is not needed.

As always though, appreciate the lecture, Dad.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 1:06]

How was it a lecture? Jeez. Just saying we're in a similar situation and I didn't see what was wrong with it. But it's fine to disagree. Understand where you're coming from.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024