Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Bridge 22:41 - Jun 3 with 50238 viewsLblock

Looks like it's happening again

My old office 10 yards from this on Tooley Street

Terrorist scum

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

London Bridge on 12:21 - Jun 4 with 2739 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 11:59 - Jun 4 by Hunterhoop

Haha. Charming. What are you on about?

There are enough posters on here that have met me loads of times; I can assure you I'm not sensitive.

I'm perfectly happy to meet you before a game for a beer. It doesn't bother me you have a different political opinion to me.

I'm far too busy burning Simon Hughes begging letters and keeping his lot from my door

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

London Bridge on 12:22 - Jun 4 with 2735 viewshoopdog

London Bridge on 11:15 - Jun 4 by Trance_Trousers

That`s the problem we face nowadays RangersDave, being scared to say what we really feel by those who would label those of differing opinions as racist or bigots to squash and quell our thoughts and opinions to fit their PC narrative. I merely pointed out that they where Muslim scum earn`t me a few down arrows, i suppose the days of calling a spade a spade are behind us.

That's it mate the liberal left are everywhere as well as on this board in the u s a all over ,their views are the only ones that count they won't accept Brexit won't accept Trump won the presidency under their rules can't and won't allow anybody else having an opinion unless it shares theirs , mention Hitler and that's it you need to be hung drawn and quartered he is a part of history he did exist but just ask Ken Livingston they have their rules and anybody that differ is a dangerous threat to society but they arnt
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 12:24]
London Bridge on 12:25 - Jun 4 with 2721 viewsHunterhoop

London Bridge on 12:09 - Jun 4 by LythamR

"western foreign policy is low down in their reasons to wage terror, up the top is to destroy all non-believers,"

If it is that low down why are we continually hit where as far as I am aware Finland, Lichtenstien, Albania, Montenegro, Italy, Greece are not being targeted in the same way

All almost certainly easier targets, Genuine question

I am not saying foreign policy is the be all and end all but to me it seems clear that it certainly figures strongly in the choice of IS targeting

Good post.

The other elephant in the room is Saudi Arabia. Extremist Wahabi Islam, which ISIS, supposedly follow (although it's questionable they follow Islam at all), originated in Saudi.

Equally, weapons ISIS have had in Syria, have likely come from Saudi, who are against Assad and the Shias. And who do the Saudis buy weapons from? British and US companies.

It makes May and Trumps cosying up to the Saudis more embarrassing. They need to be pressured into doing all they can to remove financial support (and extremist preaching) for terrorist and ISIS from originating within their country. Western leaders don't seem willing to have those hard conversations with the Saudis. Presumably it's to do with oil, and lobbying from weapons manufacturers.
London Bridge on 12:26 - Jun 4 with 2717 viewsDWQPR

London Bridge on 12:09 - Jun 4 by LythamR

"western foreign policy is low down in their reasons to wage terror, up the top is to destroy all non-believers,"

If it is that low down why are we continually hit where as far as I am aware Finland, Lichtenstien, Albania, Montenegro, Italy, Greece are not being targeted in the same way

All almost certainly easier targets, Genuine question

I am not saying foreign policy is the be all and end all but to me it seems clear that it certainly figures strongly in the choice of IS targeting

From the Daily Mirror. Six reasons why ISIS hate us (being anyone but those who hold their ideology), invasion of 'their lands' come a poor six out of six.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/why-isis-hate-you-

Now work out a negotiating stance from that lot!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

London Bridge on 12:29 - Jun 4 with 2699 viewsHunterhoop

London Bridge on 12:21 - Jun 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I'm far too busy burning Simon Hughes begging letters and keeping his lot from my door

Fair enough. Just tell them you're voting Lab and won't be changing your mind. LD resources are limited so they'll probably readjust who they're targeting.

Offer always stands for next season after the election, though.
London Bridge on 12:30 - Jun 4 with 2692 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 10:27 - Jun 4 by DannytheR

Shame you weren't Steve. You could have stuck a blue rosette on a body.

Danny, I was merely extolling the virtues of your supreme Leader, who by common consent holds an A to Z telephone list of 'go to' Terrorists and if anyone can discuss the the plight of the infidel on a level playing field with your average jihadi, then surely Jezzas your man?

Blimey I can't even give credit where credits due on here these days.
London Bridge on 12:30 - Jun 4 with 2687 viewsDWQPR

London Bridge on 12:22 - Jun 4 by hoopdog

That's it mate the liberal left are everywhere as well as on this board in the u s a all over ,their views are the only ones that count they won't accept Brexit won't accept Trump won the presidency under their rules can't and won't allow anybody else having an opinion unless it shares theirs , mention Hitler and that's it you need to be hung drawn and quartered he is a part of history he did exist but just ask Ken Livingston they have their rules and anybody that differ is a dangerous threat to society but they arnt
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 12:24]

Watch out hoopdog I mentioned apartheid once and now it seems that I am painted as the secret love child of Hendrik Verwoerd and Marine Le Pen!

London Bridge on 12:35 - Jun 4 with 2665 viewsDWQPR

London Bridge on 12:30 - Jun 4 by stevec

Danny, I was merely extolling the virtues of your supreme Leader, who by common consent holds an A to Z telephone list of 'go to' Terrorists and if anyone can discuss the the plight of the infidel on a level playing field with your average jihadi, then surely Jezzas your man?

Blimey I can't even give credit where credits due on here these days.

Steve, don't upset Danny, especially whilst he is knitting some Spaghetti. JC has some very valid points, one of which he extold in the week of the Paris terrors attacks in that he wasn't happy with a shoot to kill policy if such an attack happened in the U.K.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-34836582/jeremy-corbyn-opposes-shoot-to-k

So by this he will unarm our police and give them lessons on how to get the terrorists to put down their knives and guns and come quietly.

Login to get fewer ads

London Bridge on 12:44 - Jun 4 with 2625 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 12:29 - Jun 4 by Hunterhoop

Fair enough. Just tell them you're voting Lab and won't be changing your mind. LD resources are limited so they'll probably readjust who they're targeting.

Offer always stands for next season after the election, though.

You are having a laugh

This is in all truth
In the last week I've had 6 pamphlets/brochures, 11 flyers, 2 hand delivered letters and 3 letters by post and 4 times they have knocked at my door.

I've now thinking of switched on the CCTV loudspeaker to tell to them step away from the door with a loud siren going off before they start again tomorrow.

London Bridge on 12:47 - Jun 4 with 2609 viewsBluce_Ree

There is a middle ground to this debate but it's lost in the noise.

The people on one side who are like 'ban Islam' aren't being practical. Son. That horse has bolted and trampled over lot of people.

The people on the other side who are like 'we are united, London will not be defeated. Hashtag prayforlondon. Lots of muslim taxi drivers were being nice too' aren't ever going to accept how bad things are until their best mate is torn apart by nails by one of these f*ckers.

There is probably some sort of middle ground solution but it'll lose votes and so they won't do it. I'd say a good starting point is if you're on a watch list and/or have just been to Syria, then you should probably not be let back in.

Posting some anti-UK nonsense on social media? Bro... time to go.

It's like those girls who went to Syria a couple of years back. I'm sure they regretted that decision the second they met their new ISIS husbands but you know what? They shouldn't be allowed back here.

It's odd though because as I type that I feel like I'm some sort of Alf Garnett tosser. Either way I'm not voting for May.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

London Bridge on 12:48 - Jun 4 with 2608 viewswood_hoop

London Bridge on 11:36 - Jun 4 by BklynRanger

Without wanting to prompt a huge thread on the subject maybe it is time to arm the Met?

I grew up with armed police and soldiers on the street so it's not such a stretch for me, but I know there are a readily available list of pros and cons.

Stories from last night are emerging of unarmed cops & members of the public trying desperately to protect people , that to me is why this country is so so different from the rest of the world, speculation is the ' murderous dirtbags' wore fake sucide vests so people would not be tempted to 'have a go', takes some balls to front some fcucker with what looks like a bomb strapped around themselves, but then maybe that's an inbuilt phyche us Brits just have.

Not doubting the bravery of many of the security services in many countries but as we don't have a 'gun culture' we maybe are almost blinkered to just how dangerous some situations really are.
London Bridge on 12:51 - Jun 4 with 2588 viewsHunterhoop

London Bridge on 12:44 - Jun 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You are having a laugh

This is in all truth
In the last week I've had 6 pamphlets/brochures, 11 flyers, 2 hand delivered letters and 3 letters by post and 4 times they have knocked at my door.

I've now thinking of switched on the CCTV loudspeaker to tell to them step away from the door with a loud siren going off before they start again tomorrow.

Hehe...fair enough. Maybe just stick a Lab sticker or poster on your door/front window?

Impressive (and persistent campaigning) that. I'll be surprised if Hughes gets in though. Is it Ward (sorry, can't remember his name)? He's meant to be pretty decent and was a Renainer. Not a fan of Corbyn though. But popular vote movement the last few weeks should keep Lab in there.

Hopefully Cable, Davey and Olney will all get in, although I hear only Cable is likely. Be a disaster is Goldsmith got back in.
London Bridge on 12:53 - Jun 4 with 2581 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 12:48 - Jun 4 by wood_hoop

Stories from last night are emerging of unarmed cops & members of the public trying desperately to protect people , that to me is why this country is so so different from the rest of the world, speculation is the ' murderous dirtbags' wore fake sucide vests so people would not be tempted to 'have a go', takes some balls to front some fcucker with what looks like a bomb strapped around themselves, but then maybe that's an inbuilt phyche us Brits just have.

Not doubting the bravery of many of the security services in many countries but as we don't have a 'gun culture' we maybe are almost blinkered to just how dangerous some situations really are.

Well said, there were members of the public fighting back and trying to protect others.

London Bridge on 13:09 - Jun 4 with 2527 viewsRangersDave

The whole 'let's talk through their problems like adults and come to an agreement really leaves me puzzled.

It's along the lines of Team America, where Hans Brickz (yes but that how it's pronounced in the movie) says that if Kim Jon Il doesn't conform to the United Nations request for disarmament then they will send him a letter telling him just how angry they are.........etc etc

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

London Bridge on 13:11 - Jun 4 with 2518 views2Thomas2Bowles

A few months back, you may remember the thread on here about the QPR "fans" that went to prison for beating up a supporter of another club, there were some defending them and said the sentences were too harsh.

Maybe the police should have rounded up all QPR fans, after all we all are from the same tribe and we all secretly support and admire them don't we..

May sound a bit trivial but it's the same blame game
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 13:43]

London Bridge on 13:14 - Jun 4 with 2507 viewsTacticalR

London Bridge on 12:48 - Jun 4 by wood_hoop

It's not just here. Last week two guys were stabbed to death on a train in Portland, Oregon defending a Muslim woman from a knife-wielding maniac.

Portland deaths: Son who died trying to stop Muslim abuse 'a hero'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40073974

Air hostess clique

London Bridge on 13:18 - Jun 4 with 2488 views2Thomas2Bowles

He has a point but then I think Khan is a t wat anyway

London Bridge on 13:44 - Jun 4 with 2388 viewsjohncharles

London Bridge on 12:47 - Jun 4 by Bluce_Ree

The people on one side who are like 'ban Islam' aren't being practical. Son. That horse has bolted and trampled over lot of people.

The people on the other side who are like 'we are united, London will not be defeated. Hashtag prayforlondon. Lots of muslim taxi drivers were being nice too' aren't ever going to accept how bad things are until their best mate is torn apart by nails by one of these f*ckers.

There is probably some sort of middle ground solution but it'll lose votes and so they won't do it. I'd say a good starting point is if you're on a watch list and/or have just been to Syria, then you should probably not be let back in.

It's like those girls who went to Syria a couple of years back. I'm sure they regretted that decision the second they met their new ISIS husbands but you know what? They shouldn't be allowed back here.

It's odd though because as I type that I feel like I'm some sort of Alf Garnett tosser. Either way I'm not voting for May.

Anyone who went to Syria to support ISIS should not be let back into Britain. Under any circumstances. It would be madness.
Who was Home Secretary at the time ?

Strong and stable my arse.

London Bridge on 13:56 - Jun 4 with 2339 viewswortonranger

London Bridge on 12:47 - Jun 4 by Bluce_Ree

Don't post often and admit to bring liberal in my outlook, but am beginning to re think how I stand on this.
The problem is that, though there is racism ( for which there can be no excuse ) from all ethnic and religious perspectives ), in this country at least one can reasonably assume that an atrocity is in the name of The Islamic faith. Now the resulting islamophobia is wrong in my eyes but, why on Earth aren't the millions of good British proponents of the faith out there, in public, holding rallies and marches in support of our community. Strong words and actions are needed from their part of our community.
Also, it's my honest belief that terrorists are, basically, insane. Other mental conditions lead to the sufferer being sectioned to save society from their threat (also saving them from themselves ).
Evil or insane . Your choice. One thing is for sure. They are not Islamic.
London Bridge on 14:03 - Jun 4 with 2309 viewsdavman

London Bridge on 10:43 - Jun 4 by johncharles

Thersa May has just made a party political broadcast on behalf of the Conservative Party.

Wow.

Wtf else could she have said that you wouldn't have decided was a Party Political Broadcast?

Seriously, elections bring out the worst in our glorious 'electrate'. Very little impartiality on every subject. May is not a great Leader, but pin that on her rather than this essential speech she gave.

In the interests of impartiality, what did Old Man Corbyn have to say on the subject?

More to the point, let's focus on the fact that North of the border, Jimmy Krankee has decided that the scotch have to have a sitting of their own anti-terrorist committee. What's wrong with a UNITED KINGDOM one that covers all of our little provencies including Scotland?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

London Bridge on 14:04 - Jun 4 with 2302 viewskensalriser

Saudi funding has been promoting extreme Wahhabism for decades, with particular targeting in less affluent Muslim countries like Pakistan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-yousaf-butt-/saudi-wahhabism-islam-terrorism_b_

I wonder when we (and the US, among others) will realise that Saudi is a much greater and more deadly foe to the West than Iran.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

London Bridge on 14:05 - Jun 4 with 2296 viewsdavman

London Bridge on 11:59 - Jun 4 by Hunterhoop

Haha. Charming. What are you on about?

There are enough posters on here that have met me loads of times; I can assure you I'm not sensitive.

I'm perfectly happy to meet you before a game for a beer. It doesn't bother me you have a different political opinion to me.

Despite his hairstyle, Hunter isn't really that sensitive; I don't think you'll make him cry (Rangers do that we'll enough for all of us!)l

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

London Bridge on 14:08 - Jun 4 with 2284 viewsLythamR

London Bridge on 12:26 - Jun 4 by DWQPR

From the Daily Mirror. Six reasons why ISIS hate us (being anyone but those who hold their ideology), invasion of 'their lands' come a poor six out of six.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/why-isis-hate-you-

Now work out a negotiating stance from that lot!

Read the article, doesnt answer my question really though, if foreign policy is so low down why us so often

as for negotiating stance, i dont think there is a possibility of negotiating with IS, they need to be taken out properly. what we do need to think about is talking to the people who are supporting IS in order to get that support stopped . and when i say talking i dont mean selling (or giving) them weapons
London Bridge on 14:43 - Jun 4 with 2186 viewsjohncharles

London Bridge on 14:03 - Jun 4 by davman

Wow.

Wtf else could she have said that you wouldn't have decided was a Party Political Broadcast?

Seriously, elections bring out the worst in our glorious 'electrate'. Very little impartiality on every subject. May is not a great Leader, but pin that on her rather than this essential speech she gave.

In the interests of impartiality, what did Old Man Corbyn have to say on the subject?

More to the point, let's focus on the fact that North of the border, Jimmy Krankee has decided that the scotch have to have a sitting of their own anti-terrorist committee. What's wrong with a UNITED KINGDOM one that covers all of our little provencies including Scotland?

In the interests of impartiality lets call other party leaders silly names.

Mrs. May should take responsibility for the situation.
I did not say blame.
As Home secretary she cut the police force by 20,000.
As Home secretary she failed control immigration. Extremists have had almost free movement between Syria and Britain.
As Prime Minister she pegged back the security risk a week after the Manchester Bombing.
As Prime Minister it happened on her watch. The buck has to stop somewhere.

Strong and stable my arse.

London Bridge on 14:57 - Jun 4 with 2136 viewsDWQPR

London Bridge on 14:08 - Jun 4 by LythamR

Read the article, doesnt answer my question really though, if foreign policy is so low down why us so often

as for negotiating stance, i dont think there is a possibility of negotiating with IS, they need to be taken out properly. what we do need to think about is talking to the people who are supporting IS in order to get that support stopped . and when i say talking i dont mean selling (or giving) them weapons

Because we are the UK. We are big news, along with the US we are considered the biggest of satans, because of our western values, cultures, music, dress, literature, democracy. With all due respect to Albania, I think that an ISIS terrorist attack there would almost go unnoticed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024