Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches 17:28 - Oct 21 with 24620 viewsMyFinalHeaven

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/renato-sanches/profil/spieler/258027

Fantastic job by our DoF Huw Jenkins yet again when it comes to negotiating prices.

This is even higher than the loan fees paid by Chelsea and Man U when they got Falcao, over twice more than the one Everton paid when they got Lukaku on loan and over three times more than the fee Palace paid for Sakho.

Proper remarkable stuff. Bayern must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Come on you Swans.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:13 - Oct 21 with 2960 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:02 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

No idea who he is? Yes I used a C instead of a K, I must not know who he is.

By all means continue to pontificate, but your views as they stand are shocking - hence your desire to concentrate on a spelling error of a players name not even being discussed.

I win.

oh sorry, forgot to highlight the key defeat defining smileys....
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:09]

Jesus Christ, this is pathetic. You're making a fool out of yourself. Just take your loss gracefully.

Clearly you have no idea what the fvck you're talking about or whom. This is akin to a Southern bumpkin thinking he can hold his own in an astronomy debate with a team of astronomists and name dropping things like the "selesspial kordinatez" or "humner folstiss" thinking he's actually sounding smart.

I must say, even for you though E20Jack, this is low. "Kingsley Coman" was already clearly spelled out for you, and it could have taken you probably 30 seconds just to do some cursory research on him, but instead you chose to fake it like you actually knew who he is and look at the pathetic stuff you produced. I'm literally cringing.

Come on you Swans.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 2956 viewsDr_Winston

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:11 - Oct 21 by jack247

He’s got obvious talent. I’m struggling to explain why his simple distribution is so bad though. You would think that’s something we could get right fairly quickly. Few players can beat a man so easily, I think he would be more suited to a higher tempo, more attacking style. He’d lose the ball fairly often, but he would create chances.

Everyone's simple distribution is bad at the moment. That seems to be the crux of the problem.

Now and again we'll have a little spell where the ball is moved quickly with rapid, one touch passing and we can see the talent inherent in many of the players. Problem is that it's soon replaced by the slow, stodgy, shit scared crap we're mostly seeing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:18 - Oct 21 with 2942 viewsE20Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:13 - Oct 21 by MyFinalHeaven

Jesus Christ, this is pathetic. You're making a fool out of yourself. Just take your loss gracefully.

Clearly you have no idea what the fvck you're talking about or whom. This is akin to a Southern bumpkin thinking he can hold his own in an astronomy debate with a team of astronomists and name dropping things like the "selesspial kordinatez" or "humner folstiss" thinking he's actually sounding smart.

I must say, even for you though E20Jack, this is low. "Kingsley Coman" was already clearly spelled out for you, and it could have taken you probably 30 seconds just to do some cursory research on him, but instead you chose to fake it like you actually knew who he is and look at the pathetic stuff you produced. I'm literally cringing.

Utterly pathetic yes. Amazing a debate regardling a footballer can end up a discussion regarding the spelling of a completely different players surname. I suggest you look to your chums for that.

Loss? please point out the loss. My point is that the world saw his quality at the Euros where he was key to his side winning the thing, immediately after being key in the side that won the Portugese Superliga which created a scenario where Bayern Munich were willing to enter a bid rising to 70m euros.

Now after 5 games he is being written off as a bad LOAN signing.

If that is any way a loss then I can only assume you are the bucked tooth cartoon figure in your avatar. You are just hurt because your thread has not gone the way you wanted and you have been laughed at regarding your reliance on the website transfermarket.com - don't blame me for your stupidity.

As you were.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:20]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:18 - Oct 21 with 2940 viewsexiledclaseboy

So to summarise. Sanches isn’t the problem here. Clement is.

Poll: Tory leader

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:20 - Oct 21 with 2929 viewsE20Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:18 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

So to summarise. Sanches isn’t the problem here. Clement is.

Don't be silly he is the worst player in the world. Transfermarket said so - or something like that anyway.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:21 - Oct 21 with 2926 viewsConcerned_Parent

It really begs the question though: with Koeman struggling bad right now at Everton and in danger of losing his job, why hasn't he signed this Kingsly Koeman? The Koeman family has produced some cracking footballers over the years: Martin, Ronaldo, Erwin, et al. If genes and pedigree are anything to go by this Kingsly Koeman must be cracking.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:23 - Oct 21 with 2913 viewsSwansea93

As much as Sanches has been below average in his first few games, at least you can see he's trying.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:24 - Oct 21 with 2908 viewsE20Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:23 - Oct 21 by Swansea93

As much as Sanches has been below average in his first few games, at least you can see he's trying.

Who are you basing ''average'' on?

Login to get fewer ads

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:27 - Oct 21 with 2888 viewsthereisnospoon

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:21 - Oct 21 by Concerned_Parent

It really begs the question though: with Koeman struggling bad right now at Everton and in danger of losing his job, why hasn't he signed this Kingsly Koeman? The Koeman family has produced some cracking footballers over the years: Martin, Ronaldo, Erwin, et al. If genes and pedigree are anything to go by this Kingsly Koeman must be cracking.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:29 - Oct 21 with 2882 viewsE20Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:27 - Oct 21 by thereisnospoon

Oh how hilarious, a k instead of a c?? a k instead of a c you say??

As I said, if your argument has boiled down to that then the ref has stopped it early in the first round for simply you being incapable of defending yourself.

I can only beat who is put in front of me, regardless of which username you decide to use to push your stupidity..
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:30]

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:31 - Oct 21 with 2870 viewsFerrieBodde

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:18 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

Utterly pathetic yes. Amazing a debate regardling a footballer can end up a discussion regarding the spelling of a completely different players surname. I suggest you look to your chums for that.

Loss? please point out the loss. My point is that the world saw his quality at the Euros where he was key to his side winning the thing, immediately after being key in the side that won the Portugese Superliga which created a scenario where Bayern Munich were willing to enter a bid rising to 70m euros.

Now after 5 games he is being written off as a bad LOAN signing.

If that is any way a loss then I can only assume you are the bucked tooth cartoon figure in your avatar. You are just hurt because your thread has not gone the way you wanted and you have been laughed at regarding your reliance on the website transfermarket.com - don't blame me for your stupidity.

As you were.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:20]

"Utterly pathetic yes. Amazing a debate regardling a footballer can end up a discussion regarding the spelling of a completely different players surname."

Amazing you can't just admit that you haven't a bloody clue what the hell you're talking about. No one screws up someone's name that bad that it becomes a completely different name. Kingsley Coman is a French national of Guadeloupean descent, not one of Ronald Koeman's imaginary sons you daft tw4t.

But go on, proceed digging yourself a bigger hole. This is fun to watch.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:34 - Oct 21 with 2855 viewsjack247

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:15 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Everyone's simple distribution is bad at the moment. That seems to be the crux of the problem.

Now and again we'll have a little spell where the ball is moved quickly with rapid, one touch passing and we can see the talent inherent in many of the players. Problem is that it's soon replaced by the slow, stodgy, shit scared crap we're mostly seeing.

The reason that everyone’s passing looks bad (for me) is they are under orders to keep possession and shape, the easiest way to create a simple passing option is to drop back a bit, rather than making a positive off ball run. Result of that is backward and sideways passing, opposition easily resetting two banks of four or however they set up and us lacking numbers when we do go forward.

Sanches seems to struggle with the really easy balls. Not sure if it’s concentration, over confidence or not being on the same wavelength as his teammates. I think he is just too casual when playing seemingly straightforward passes.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:34 - Oct 21 with 2859 viewsE20Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:31 - Oct 21 by FerrieBodde

"Utterly pathetic yes. Amazing a debate regardling a footballer can end up a discussion regarding the spelling of a completely different players surname."

Amazing you can't just admit that you haven't a bloody clue what the hell you're talking about. No one screws up someone's name that bad that it becomes a completely different name. Kingsley Coman is a French national of Guadeloupean descent, not one of Ronald Koeman's imaginary sons you daft tw4t.

But go on, proceed digging yourself a bigger hole. This is fun to watch.

What on earth are you talking about you utter cretin?

People have called Renato Sanches - Renato Sanchez (Not the long lost brother of Alexis). People that see him every week - does that mean they do not know who he is? People call Paul Clement - Paul Clements. People that see him every week - does that mean they do not know who he is? People call Tammy Abraham - Tammy Abrahams(Not the long lost son of LOST creater JJ) - people that see him every week - does that mean they do not know who he is? I put a ''K'' instead of a ''C'' in a throw away comment on an irrelevant point that required zero thought.

Your argument makes no sense - neither does Kingsley Koeman or Kingsley Coemans presence in this thread. My point was whether Coeman has developed at Munich has no baring on whether Sanches has or indeed should have - De Bruyne didnt at Chelsea when others did. Futile.

Amazingly (and hilariously ironically) I genuinelly could have never heard of the world famous Coeman.... and yet my point would still be correct, which further makes you look a prized plum. Never mind, you and your buddies can do some down arrows - that'll be fun - but you will still be wrong, and still look a plum.

As you were.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 20:32]

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:44 - Oct 21 with 2833 viewsDr_Winston

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:34 - Oct 21 by jack247

The reason that everyone’s passing looks bad (for me) is they are under orders to keep possession and shape, the easiest way to create a simple passing option is to drop back a bit, rather than making a positive off ball run. Result of that is backward and sideways passing, opposition easily resetting two banks of four or however they set up and us lacking numbers when we do go forward.

Sanches seems to struggle with the really easy balls. Not sure if it’s concentration, over confidence or not being on the same wavelength as his teammates. I think he is just too casual when playing seemingly straightforward passes.

Sanches' passing is a bit like Fer's. The Hollywood ball is generally top notch; he played a couple of nice forward ones today. The basic pass and move is lacking. Problem is we're not exactly a pass and move side at the minute so it's hard to see where the improvement will come from.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:49 - Oct 21 with 2814 viewsjack247

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:44 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Sanches' passing is a bit like Fer's. The Hollywood ball is generally top notch; he played a couple of nice forward ones today. The basic pass and move is lacking. Problem is we're not exactly a pass and move side at the minute so it's hard to see where the improvement will come from.

If I’m honest mate, and I don’t like to say this, I can only see it coming from a change in manager
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:52 - Oct 21 with 2812 viewsDr_Winston

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:49 - Oct 21 by jack247

If I’m honest mate, and I don’t like to say this, I can only see it coming from a change in manager

I know where you're coming from.

It's a massive disappointment. Clement did a bloody good job last season, but for whatever reason we don't seem to be kicking on from there. We were set up too cautiously early on and now the players are having trouble changing mindset he seems to be blaming them for it. To be honest he's coming across a bit Garry Monk.

Yes there's bigger problems above him but he's making a lot of rods for his own back.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:57 - Oct 21 with 2796 viewsjasper_T

He's a fraud on the same level as most English "prospects".
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:58 - Oct 21 with 2793 viewsE20Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:52 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

It's a massive disappointment. Clement did a bloody good job last season, but for whatever reason we don't seem to be kicking on from there. We were set up too cautiously early on and now the players are having trouble changing mindset he seems to be blaming them for it. To be honest he's coming across a bit Garry Monk.

Yes there's bigger problems above him but he's making a lot of rods for his own back.

Agree. Questions certainly should be raised toward Clement. The signing of Sanches most certainly is not one of them.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 21:07 - Oct 21 with 2748 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 19:52 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

I'm afraid he needs to take responsibility for a dreadful team performance. Leicester were toying with us at times and in truth it could have been 5 or 6. Our goal was lucky and from a corner that should have been cut out and cleared before it got to Mawson.
If Clement keeps blaming the players for his errors then he definitely should go.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 21:19 - Oct 21 with 2730 viewsDr_Winston

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 21:07 - Oct 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm afraid he needs to take responsibility for a dreadful team performance. Leicester were toying with us at times and in truth it could have been 5 or 6. Our goal was lucky and from a corner that should have been cut out and cleared before it got to Mawson.
If Clement keeps blaming the players for his errors then he definitely should go.

In fairness to him he puts his hands up when he's f*cked up far more often than Golden Boy ever did. Problem is that you can only do that so often. If he's turning on the players then it's only a matter of time before they down tools completely.

Most frsutrating thing about this whole situation is that it seems so avoidable.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 21:41 - Oct 21 with 2711 viewsSgorioFruit

Sanches is Shite

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 22:25 - Oct 21 with 2679 viewsvetchonian

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:51 - Oct 21 by thereisnospoon

to the lad from portugal on here, looks like you're new. just a word of advice, but don't bother arguing with e20jack. he knows f uck all about football and says the dumbest crap. just spouts utter rubbish time and time again

Sometimes wonder if E20 and the Res are one and the same!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 22:46 - Oct 21 with 2667 viewsLandore_Jack

Send him back to Bayern.

#backtojack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 22:50 - Oct 21 with 2658 viewsE20Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 22:25 - Oct 21 by vetchonian

Sometimes wonder if E20 and the Res are one and the same!

Sensible fellas that dont suffer fools with an incredible knack of being continually correct on footballing matters? Aye.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:52]

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 07:44 - Oct 24 with 2513 viewsNirvana

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:45 - Oct 21 by Concerned_Parent

Him being 20 doesn't excuse the fact that you made a daft statement. The fact remains that he's an unproven youngster. There's a reason he didn't make the squad for the 2017 Confederations Cup.

"If you cannot see that the move to Munich is what has stunted his development then I cannot help you any further."

Nevermind, I shouldn't have wasted my time arguing with someone as stupid as you. Saying that going to Bayern "stunted his development" and making excuses for him flopping there is ridiculous. He was given 26 appearances at Bayern in his first season and he looked crap in all but maybe one or two of them.

If you want to talk about Bayern and development, look at Kingsley Coman. Like Sanches, he came to Bayern as a teen--even younger than when Sanches signed last year in fact, but unlike him he actually made the most of it and he's blossomed into a star. And Coman had a much, MUCH harder task getting into the squad as a winger/attacking midfielder than Sanches did as a midfielder. The lad had to compete with the likes of Muller, Robben, Ribery, and Douglas Costa for fvck's sake, and as a young loanee, he was never meant to be more than a 5th or 6th option/last minute sub. Still, he started on the bench, made the most of what little time he was given but played his way into the team and eventually became a starter at the end of the season. He then made the French squad for the Euros and has now won himself a permanent move to Bayern.

Par for the course with this idiot, Concerned Parent, his post history is a treasure trove of them.

Not knowing anything about football and footballers is kind of Dimi's whole character on here. That, and pretending to be some "finance" expert. He then obsessively argues the same incorrect point over and over again, all while acting like a petulant toddler.

Case in point, Sanches was his personal wet dream when the rumours of him signing leaked out and he obsessively ranted about Sanches coming here permanently, even opining we may get £100m for him. Ever since Sanches actually starting playing, he's been as quiet as a mouse.

That's just it with Dimi. He doesn't know sshitt, and it's best to just let him obsess over his own posts. Personally, I enjoy them for what they are now - complete idiocy. Try it, it's comedy gold.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024