Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille 16:51 - Jan 16 with 15394 viewsKeithHaynes

Expect them in the coming days, another test of the will of the clubs owners to get this club in to the premier league.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:49 - Jan 16 with 1155 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:52 - Jan 16 by sP7qupUf

This. However, profit must be spent on the team.

If it’s a couple of million that’s wages for a very decent loan player

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:05 - Jan 16 with 1134 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:24 - Jan 16 by angryjack

Boll@x..Kasey Palmer was a luxury..Yan is a player who opens teams up brave on the ball tries to take on a man to open things up.if he loses it it looks worse because he tries the killer ball where as others play it safe.gives us another dimension to what we got..this game is crying out for him as we trying to pass it between the lines and it's getting cut out,we need someone to take hold of it and try get at them as our midfield are just passing into gaps

I believe you the same poster who said Jamal Lowe was shite ....

Enough said
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 21:08]
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:35 - Jan 16 with 1102 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:05 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

Enough said

At the time he was mush,but he has got his confidence and playing well,but dhanda is a good player
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:46 - Jan 16 with 1086 viewsraynor94

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:35 - Jan 16 by angryjack

At the time he was mush,but he has got his confidence and playing well,but dhanda is a good player

But surely you could see he was a good player despite lacking confidence?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:47 - Jan 16 with 1078 viewsAndyCole

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:35 - Jan 16 by angryjack

You're clearly an ex player at poss senior amateur level and you're posts are sometimes spot on. But

- You're knocking of Lowe was poor though. As is the Dhanda thing - which I guess is in comparison with Palmer.

- Dhanda absolutely ain't for us. Good luck to the talented lad.

- How the feck can you condone the way in which he has been ragdolled since he's been here.? Senior amateur players just don't get ragdolled, at all costs. He's been an embarrassment at times

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:48 - Jan 16 with 1068 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:46 - Jan 16 by raynor94

But surely you could see he was a good player despite lacking confidence?

Not at their time no his control the ball was bouncing off him making his second touch a tackle his finishing was poor ouldsee he worked hard and in fairness it paid off,
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:51 - Jan 16 with 1062 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:48 - Jan 16 by angryjack

Not at their time no his control the ball was bouncing off him making his second touch a tackle his finishing was poor ouldsee he worked hard and in fairness it paid off,

So you couldn't see the obvious.

Oh well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:54 - Jan 16 with 1049 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:47 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

You're clearly an ex player at poss senior amateur level and you're posts are sometimes spot on. But

- You're knocking of Lowe was poor though. As is the Dhanda thing - which I guess is in comparison with Palmer.

- Dhanda absolutely ain't for us. Good luck to the talented lad.

- How the feck can you condone the way in which he has been ragdolled since he's been here.? Senior amateur players just don't get ragdolled, at all costs. He's been an embarrassment at times

Yes played welsh league for number years also represented Wales at youth level was at west brom for a bit as a kid but I stand by my decision on dhanda I think he gives us something different and opens doors he don't always get rag dolled either.las for Lowe the boy has come good in fairness,palmer just didn't offer anything.
Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:56 - Jan 16 with 1043 viewsFlashberryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:05 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

Enough said

To be fair there was a few on here that didn't rate Lowe (I was one of them) thankfully he's come on wonderfully, and we've been proven wrong, but hey we're all experts when we get things right.

Anyway, fantastic result tonight, and Lowe took his goal brilliantly.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:01 - Jan 16 with 1029 viewsAndyCole

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:56 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

To be fair there was a few on here that didn't rate Lowe (I was one of them) thankfully he's come on wonderfully, and we've been proven wrong, but hey we're all experts when we get things right.

Anyway, fantastic result tonight, and Lowe took his goal brilliantly.

The ones that didn't, and never would rate Lowe have no clue.

The ones that continually caveat "happy to be proved wrong" = shitehouses, lost in herd mentality, weak willed.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:03 - Jan 16 with 1013 viewsFlashberryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:01 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

The ones that continually caveat "happy to be proved wrong" = shitehouses, lost in herd mentality, weak willed.

You what ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:04 - Jan 16 with 1010 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:01 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

I think I have a clue mush and didn't rate him at the time.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:08 - Jan 16 with 996 viewsKilkennyjack

Dhanda is a fanny.

Never done anything of note for us.
Certainly does not get in our current first team.

Celina was far better and an automatic first team pick.

Beware of the Risen People

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:08 - Jan 16 with 994 viewsLuther27

Calm down lol. I rated Lowe...a brilliant buy... probably our next decent transfer I’m sure. But I still say we’ve already lost two number 10’s and can’t afford to let YD go unless we get another in....before he goes.
Would I have played him tonight? Christ no...not on that pitch. But I’d start him against the footballing teams on a decent pitch as he does offer that spark no one else in the squad has. The only qualm I have is who would I drop to accommodate him.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:11 - Jan 16 with 982 viewsraynor94

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:04 - Jan 16 by angryjack

I think I have a clue mush and didn't rate him at the time.

But you have changed your mind now? laughable, a few on here trotted out the same old claptrap, " he's crap but I hoped I'm prove wrong" Hang your heads!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:12 - Jan 16 with 975 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:08 - Jan 16 by Kilkennyjack

Dhanda is a fanny.

Never done anything of note for us.
Certainly does not get in our current first team.

Celina was far better and an automatic first team pick.

Both lacked impact though. Lose Dhanda get Hourihane - I think even Perch would be happy with that. Especially if he played in goal

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:16 - Jan 16 with 958 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:12 - Jan 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Both lacked impact though. Lose Dhanda get Hourihane - I think even Perch would be happy with that. Especially if he played in goal

Hourihane is probably on 3 times what dhanda on and won't be our player either but you say not good enough for us but maybe good enough for leedsor Marseille
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:17 - Jan 16 with 954 viewsLuther27

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:12 - Jan 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Get Hourihane before Dhanda goes. Better still have both.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:20 - Jan 16 with 947 viewsAndyCole

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:03 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

You what ?

Wasn't a personal dig at all. A general dig at those that didn't give the lad a chance. As is often the way. We are operating in the Low(e) market, not the high end big spender market. Lowe is a massively successful acquisition for our model.

The manager sees the bigger picture in a player. Look at how Lowe interviews, the spark, the confidence. Exudes a freshness and winning mentality.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:23 - Jan 16 with 935 viewsCatullus

Hourihane would be another loanee thought and there's only so many you can have in the matchday squad. Dhanda is ours and Cooper picks him so he must see something in him.

I wouldn't have picked him tonight, a cabbage patch pitch and a physical Barnsley, it wasn't Dhanda's game. It wouldn't have been Celina's game either and in answer to...someone...I don't care how he's doing at Dijon, with us he showed he had potential but he's not living up to it.

Dhanda needs to muscle up a bit, get stronger but he can get there.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:25 - Jan 16 with 922 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:20 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

Wasn't a personal dig at all. A general dig at those that didn't give the lad a chance. As is often the way. We are operating in the Low(e) market, not the high end big spender market. Lowe is a massively successful acquisition for our model.

The manager sees the bigger picture in a player. Look at how Lowe interviews, the spark, the confidence. Exudes a freshness and winning mentality.

Even cooper vets it wrong look at Viktor and palmer he thought they were useful but not,I'm glad Lowe proved me wrong but at the time her couldn't trap a bag cement couldn't finish his dinner but worked hard
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:27 - Jan 16 with 913 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:16 - Jan 16 by angryjack

Hourihane is probably on 3 times what dhanda on and won't be our player either but you say not good enough for us but maybe good enough for leedsor Marseille

If Leeds get rid of Hernandez & buy Dhanda I think the great Bielsa has lost the plot.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:31 - Jan 16 with 894 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:27 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

If Leeds get rid of Hernandez & buy Dhanda I think the great Bielsa has lost the plot.

Think he got a bit more experience and knowledge than us but dhanda is definitely a good player something different to what we got
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:34 - Jan 16 with 884 viewsjackrabbit

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:06 - Jan 16 by angryjack

Best creative player we got opens up locked doors , rave on the ball that's why when he do lose it it looks more of a mistake ass be trying to open things up,he addsz different dimensioto any other midfielder we got,like I said tries the killer pass or a drop shoulder to go past a man where as our other midfielder go safe with a sideway pass or backward pass,quality player weh willbed missed gives us something different

Eh?
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:38 - Jan 16 with 877 viewsChief

Unless it's an extraordinary bid he shouldn't be let go. Unless the proceeds are all reinvested this window. We're lacking numbers as it is.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024