Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille 16:51 - Jan 16 with 15397 viewsKeithHaynes

Expect them in the coming days, another test of the will of the clubs owners to get this club in to the premier league.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 16:52 - Jan 17 with 1466 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 15:51 - Jan 17 by Badlands

Fact mush💰
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 16:54 - Jan 17 with 1462 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 16:05 - Jan 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Dhanda was involved in both the goals at the tricky game in Crawley. Popping the ball on Routedge head and freeing up Garrick for his assist.

Dhanda will get better not worse and a little like Rotledge in the low centre of grvity and ability to turn. Rotledge himself was in and out of teams in his younger years.

If Leeds want him they can swap with Tyler Roberts.

Agree that dhanda is good and get better,but Tyler Roberts is dog shite
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 16:54 - Jan 17 with 1458 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 16:52 - Jan 17 by angryjack

Fact mush💰

Let's see some evidence then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:00 - Jan 17 with 1448 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 16:54 - Jan 17 by Dr_Winston

Let's see some evidence then.

The evidence is in front of you we have sold millions but signed frees and loans and spent very little so as I originally said they not re investing in playing squad,what part that you don't understand...
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:02 - Jan 17 with 1441 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:00 - Jan 17 by angryjack

The evidence is in front of you we have sold millions but signed frees and loans and spent very little so as I originally said they not re investing in playing squad,what part that you don't understand...

So you've got none then. Thought so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:05 - Jan 17 with 1436 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:02 - Jan 17 by Dr_Winston

So you've got none then. Thought so.

What you talking about talking in riddles now are you just told you they don't re invest sales into playing squad its been proven sold millions and millions and bought next to nothing or frees or loans.so what dribble are you going on about...
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:10 - Jan 17 with 1426 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:05 - Jan 17 by angryjack

What you talking about talking in riddles now are you just told you they don't re invest sales into playing squad its been proven sold millions and millions and bought next to nothing or frees or loans.so what dribble are you going on about...

You stated that they're "robbing us". I asked you to provide evidence. You didn't. Couldn't.

Do you believe that the US election was stolen as well? Apparently lots of people do despite there being no evidence to say so and plenty to say not.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:14 - Jan 17 with 1420 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:10 - Jan 17 by Dr_Winston

You stated that they're "robbing us". I asked you to provide evidence. You didn't. Couldn't.

Do you believe that the US election was stolen as well? Apparently lots of people do despite there being no evidence to say so and plenty to say not.

Robbing us by not re investing taking out loans where as the money gone,obviously I can't prove it without looking into books and you know this and trying be clever but its funny where it all gone can you prove they not..
Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 1391 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:14 - Jan 17 by angryjack

Robbing us by not re investing taking out loans where as the money gone,obviously I can't prove it without looking into books and you know this and trying be clever but its funny where it all gone can you prove they not..

Honest question here.

Do you genuinely believe that despite the published accounts being available, despite the accounts having to be independently audited for tax purposes to make sure no taxable income has been hidden, despite it being illegal to pay themselves dividends without paying the same to the Trust, despite even Trust financial people stating that there's no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing, somehow they've still managed to spirit millions of pounds out of the club beneath everyone's noses?

Or is it just more likely that a club with a wage bill in excess of £100m, with more cash committed for future expense, which had mortgaged its TV money ahead of time, suddenly faced with a drop in income of more than 80% might have to sell a few players to avoid going bust?

I get the frustration. Genuinely I do, but I cannot fathom how people believe that there were millions spare to steal, let alone they've done so without anyone noticing. There is zero evidence to suggest that it's happened, and plenty to suggest that we pissed countless millions up against the wall when we were in the Prem, and left ourselves wide open to financial catastrophe when the trapdoor opened.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:38 - Jan 17 with 1376 viewsKeithHaynes

I didn't take a lot of notice of the five million quid thread, just thought Lisa nailed it. But could the Americans have deferred that to enable a bigger return if it was invested in the side for 6 months ?

Don't shoot me folks, just a question. I tend to concentrate on the playing side.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:42 - Jan 17 with 1363 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:29 - Jan 17 by Dr_Winston

Honest question here.

Do you genuinely believe that despite the published accounts being available, despite the accounts having to be independently audited for tax purposes to make sure no taxable income has been hidden, despite it being illegal to pay themselves dividends without paying the same to the Trust, despite even Trust financial people stating that there's no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing, somehow they've still managed to spirit millions of pounds out of the club beneath everyone's noses?

Or is it just more likely that a club with a wage bill in excess of £100m, with more cash committed for future expense, which had mortgaged its TV money ahead of time, suddenly faced with a drop in income of more than 80% might have to sell a few players to avoid going bust?

I get the frustration. Genuinely I do, but I cannot fathom how people believe that there were millions spare to steal, let alone they've done so without anyone noticing. There is zero evidence to suggest that it's happened, and plenty to suggest that we pissed countless millions up against the wall when we were in the Prem, and left ourselves wide open to financial catastrophe when the trapdoor opened.

Don't TRUST the trust and you probablymon it and in on it the way you defending this lot,and there are ways and means of hiding money always have and always will as martin Morgan was doing for example starting up businesses and getting work off the club and charging extortionate prices money out club into his private businesses not saying they are doing this but if they wanted to do it they could theory could get third party companies I.e advisory companies and charge what they like,money going somewhere,where do you get the figure 100 m a year wages ayew,who is top earner by a distance is only on 4 m ayear, if they had mortgaged future TV revenue well the so say well run club wasn't so well run after all also parachute payments to cover wages,don't buy it sorry what you think the yanks are in its for the fun and not taking a profit out ye right
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:11 - Jan 17 with 1317 viewsNortbankboy

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:42 - Jan 17 by angryjack

Don't TRUST the trust and you probablymon it and in on it the way you defending this lot,and there are ways and means of hiding money always have and always will as martin Morgan was doing for example starting up businesses and getting work off the club and charging extortionate prices money out club into his private businesses not saying they are doing this but if they wanted to do it they could theory could get third party companies I.e advisory companies and charge what they like,money going somewhere,where do you get the figure 100 m a year wages ayew,who is top earner by a distance is only on 4 m ayear, if they had mortgaged future TV revenue well the so say well run club wasn't so well run after all also parachute payments to cover wages,don't buy it sorry what you think the yanks are in its for the fun and not taking a profit out ye right

I think yan dhanda should be playing before kory smith
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:13 - Jan 17 with 1319 viewsTreforys_Jack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:29 - Jan 17 by Dr_Winston

Honest question here.

This absolutely all day long. I'd hate to see the personal finances of some on here.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:22 - Jan 17 with 1299 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:11 - Jan 17 by Nortbankboy

I think yan dhanda should be playing before kory smith

Different type players smith good player,but dhanda gives us different dimensions when we need break teams down
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:26 - Jan 17 with 1290 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:13 - Jan 17 by Treforys_Jack

This absolutely all day long. I'd hate to see the personal finances of some on here.

Another one on the payroll
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:43 - Jan 17 with 1274 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:13 - Jan 17 by Treforys_Jack

Well don't look then.

Worry only about oneself

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:07 - Jan 17 with 1260 viewsTreforys_Jack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:43 - Jan 17 by onehunglow

Well don't look then.

Worry only about oneself

I'm commenting on people grasp of income and expenditure you massive hypocrite. Thanks for your input though.
By the way do you regret beating up striking miners and drunks for a laugh. I have asked you before but you never reply, strange that eh !!!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 19:26]
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:22 - Jan 18 with 1089 viewsjacktheripper

Honest question here.

During our relegation season the turnover was just shy of £127m yet our out going were over £175m but yet there are still people bleating on as to where all the money has gone
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:29 - Jan 18 with 1069 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:22 - Jan 18 by jacktheripper

During our relegation season the turnover was just shy of £127m yet our out going were over £175m but yet there are still people bleating on as to where all the money has gone

175 million break that down ....if you can or you making it up ..so a 48 million deficit gylfi and jack cork more than covered that and I can go on and on
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:31 - Jan 18 with 1058 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:22 - Jan 18 by jacktheripper

Like I said. They're the same sort as those convinced that Trump had the election stolen from him. You can't reason with these people and no amount of evidence to the contrary will ever be enough.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:53 - Jan 18 with 1028 viewsjacktheripper

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:29 - Jan 18 by angryjack

175 million break that down ....if you can or you making it up ..so a 48 million deficit gylfi and jack cork more than covered that and I can go on and on

But it isn't made up, it's there in black and white if you can be bothered to look
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:06 - Jan 18 with 1000 viewsjacktheripper

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:29 - Jan 18 by angryjack

Yes we did receive money from sales, £72m in fact but we also spent £66m including an £8m loan fee for Sanches
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:19 - Jan 18 with 986 viewsBillyChong

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:06 - Jan 18 by jacktheripper

Yes we did receive money from sales, £72m in fact but we also spent £66m including an £8m loan fee for Sanches

£8m loan fee. Whoever signed that off needs shooting, even with whatever ‘potential’ there was.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:21 - Jan 18 with 986 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:06 - Jan 18 by jacktheripper

Yes then we came down and had more sales and more money in then more sales then more sales and parachute payments and laying hundreds staff off and spending next to nothing I think the money in more than covers money out since we came down also
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:25 - Jan 18 with 979 viewsjacktheripper

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:19 - Jan 18 by BillyChong

£8m loan fee. Whoever signed that off needs shooting, even with whatever ‘potential’ there was.

I can't make my mind up as to which was worse, the £8m for Sanchez or the £15m for Clucas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024