Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille 16:51 - Jan 16 with 15399 viewsKeithHaynes

Expect them in the coming days, another test of the will of the clubs owners to get this club in to the premier league.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:43 - Jan 16 with 1313 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:34 - Jan 16 by jackrabbit

Eh?

My tablet was playing up when writing that it missed letter's out and added where didn't want to
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:49 - Jan 16 with 1290 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:31 - Jan 16 by angryjack

Think he got a bit more experience and knowledge than us but dhanda is definitely a good player something different to what we got

Or it’s our club touting him about as he’s not very good.

Maybe the Basseys will buy him
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:54 - Jan 16 with 1279 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:49 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

Or it’s our club touting him about as he’s not very good.

Maybe the Basseys will buy him

There you go the kid can play can carry ball have a ping and be brave with his decisions a proper number 10 in the making
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 05:44 - Jan 17 with 1180 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:04 - Jan 16 by hobo

Neither Marseille or Leeds would be interested if he offers very little.

He's a fantastic little player, with great potential. What's he worth? £10m? Can see him growing into an important player for us next term

£10,000,000

I'm sure Winter would be happy to take half of that. Perhaps even a third.

Celina showed far more quality than Dhanda and we sold him at a loss, at less than £3,000,000.

I'd be quite happy to see him leave if it paid for one or multiple signings that improve the best eleven.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 06:58 - Jan 17 with 1172 viewsbuilthjack

Bournemouth are showing some interest. Surely he wouldn't go there?
This next fortnight will be very interesting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 07:47 - Jan 17 with 1160 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:23 - Jan 16 by Catullus

Hourihane would be another loanee thought and there's only so many you can have in the matchday squad. Dhanda is ours and Cooper picks him so he must see something in him.

I wouldn't have picked him tonight, a cabbage patch pitch and a physical Barnsley, it wasn't Dhanda's game. It wouldn't have been Celina's game either and in answer to...someone...I don't care how he's doing at Dijon, with us he showed he had potential but he's not living up to it.

Dhanda needs to muscle up a bit, get stronger but he can get there.

If Villa look safe would they consider selling?
By the way how many loanees are allowed in the match day squad? We had Woodman and Guehi starting yesterday and Hamer on the bench aside - all the rest were ours yes?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:04 - Jan 17 with 1150 viewsDr_Parnassus

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 07:47 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

By the way how many loanees are allowed in the match day squad? We had Woodman and Guehi starting yesterday and Hamer on the bench aside - all the rest were ours yes?

Hamer is ours too.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:09 - Jan 17 with 1153 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 05:44 - Jan 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

£10,000,000

I'm sure Winter would be happy to take half of that. Perhaps even a third.

Celina showed far more quality than Dhanda and we sold him at a loss, at less than £3,000,000.

I'd be quite happy to see him leave if it paid for one or multiple signings that improve the best eleven.

Dhanda better than Celina,Celina would beat a man and then try be at him again wouldn't go anywhere,dhanda drives us forward with conviction
Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:29 - Jan 17 with 1138 viewsThornburyswan

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 07:47 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Think you can have as many loanees as you want (can afford) but you can only have 5 in your match day squad - now MGW, Palmer & Gyokeres have returned to their host clubs we are down to 2 (Woodman & Guehi) so we have a few slots available.

Interesting that the media are still talking exits (Dhanda & Garrick) - let’s hope we have a few options moving forward before we let any more through the exit door.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:34 - Jan 17 with 1132 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:29 - Jan 17 by Thornburyswan

Think you can have as many loanees as you want (can afford) but you can only have 5 in your match day squad - now MGW, Palmer & Gyokeres have returned to their host clubs we are down to 2 (Woodman & Guehi) so we have a few slots available.

Interesting that the media are still talking exits (Dhanda & Garrick) - let’s hope we have a few options moving forward before we let any more through the exit door.

Its not the way the yanks roll get players out make few quid and freebies or loans in..they a joke any sniff of An offer and they sell.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:56 - Jan 17 with 1123 viewsTreforys_Jack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:34 - Jan 17 by angryjack

Its not the way the yanks roll get players out make few quid and freebies or loans in..they a joke any sniff of An offer and they sell.

I wasn't for the sale of the club, but think they have done and are doing better than I expected. We seem financially stable and extremely competitive. Not nany can say that in this current climate.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 09:03 - Jan 17 with 1113 viewsFireboy2

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:29 - Jan 17 by Thornburyswan

You would think that if we are going to sell any players that we will have several more in the pipeline to not only replace the sold players but also the loanees who have returned.

Coopers bench is weaker than ever before so if the yanks are serious about going up then they should speculate.

I am fairly confident that 2 or 3 will come through the doors soon and none will leave.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 09:05 - Jan 17 with 1111 viewsNeath_Jack

Players like Dhanda will always split opinion, unless they are an exceptional talent at this level. Look at Hernandez when he was here, he could go from being world class to Welsh league in the same game.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 10:20 - Jan 17 with 1069 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:56 - Jan 17 by Treforys_Jack

I wasn't for the sale of the club, but think they have done and are doing better than I expected. We seem financially stable and extremely competitive. Not nany can say that in this current climate.

We can only keel doing what we doing for so long before catches up with us a selling and getting cheap options or loans in we lucky cooper has done great job with resources he's had,
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 10:27 - Jan 17 with 1064 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 09:05 - Jan 17 by Neath_Jack

Players like Dhanda will always split opinion, unless they are an exceptional talent at this level. Look at Hernandez when he was here, he could go from being world class to Welsh league in the same game.

Funny you should say that,I for one never liked Hernandez when he was here,and then thought he was excellent for Leeds,maybe because Leeds were in championship and we were In premiere maybe he struggled at premier league level as he not getting much game time now,,but I think dhanda is a great player it this level
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 11:53 - Jan 17 with 1005 viewsNortbankboy

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 10:27 - Jan 17 by angryjack

Funny you should say that,I for one never liked Hernandez when he was here,and then thought he was excellent for Leeds,maybe because Leeds were in championship and we were In premiere maybe he struggled at premier league level as he not getting much game time now,,but I think dhanda is a great player it this level

Yes we need to keep him,and he should be getting more games
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 12:30 - Jan 17 with 989 viewsBadlands

The thing with Dhanda is if Cooper isn't keen on him, and I don't think he is, then it is better for us to sell especially if it's for a decent sum and use the funds as needed.
To get the best out of Dhanda he needs to be given freedom and protection - a bit of space and he can be excellent but hassle him and he's wanting - and regular games.
I agree with the comparison with Pablo but I'd also say Dhanda has several levels to go to catch up.
From the player's point of view 39 games in 2 1/2 years with two managers averaging 53 minutes a game isn't a record to entice undying loyalty.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 12:52 - Jan 17 with 968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 12:30 - Jan 17 by Badlands

The thing with Dhanda is if Cooper isn't keen on him, and I don't think he is, then it is better for us to sell especially if it's for a decent sum and use the funds as needed.
To get the best out of Dhanda he needs to be given freedom and protection - a bit of space and he can be excellent but hassle him and he's wanting - and regular games.
I agree with the comparison with Pablo but I'd also say Dhanda has several levels to go to catch up.
From the player's point of view 39 games in 2 1/2 years with two managers averaging 53 minutes a game isn't a record to entice undying loyalty.

Completely agree. He was Potter’s signing so if we get a tidy fee for him that could be very well spent be Scott and Cooper

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 13:46 - Jan 17 with 945 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 12:52 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Completely agree. He was Potter’s signing so if we get a tidy fee for him that could be very well spent be Scott and Cooper

I'm not confident and how can any fan be that they would send any fee we get as past experience shows they have commanded high transfer fees but very little has been spent,that's the way they are robbing us.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 14:59 - Jan 17 with 920 viewsjasper_T

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 12:52 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

The deal for Dhanda was sorted before Potter signed on. We had to compete for his signature when he decided he would be leaving Liverpool.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 15:14 - Jan 17 with 902 viewsGroo

C'mon guys, Dhanda is 22 and only just beginning to get get games this season. He's still developing.

His best games are still to come.

Regarding Celina only went for 3 million, he wanted out and we wanted rid.

Groo does what Groo does best

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 15:17 - Jan 17 with 899 viewsvetchonian

How much of this is down to the players agent touting him around.
Player unsettled as he isn't getting game time which reduces his earnings....contract due to end soon...maybe agent spurring Swans to playing him more,sorting extended contract or raising players profile in readiness nir out of contract talks.Cooper has used him several times so cant see how folks say he doesn't like him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 15:20 - Jan 17 with 896 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 15:14 - Jan 17 by Groo

C'mon guys, Dhanda is 22 and only just beginning to get get games this season. He's still developing.

Would never sell great asset to us who offers something different
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 15:51 - Jan 17 with 868 viewsBadlands

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 13:46 - Jan 17 by angryjack

I'm not confident and how can any fan be that they would send any fee we get as past experience shows they have commanded high transfer fees but very little has been spent,that's the way they are robbing us.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 16:05 - Jan 17 with 841 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 15:14 - Jan 17 by Groo

Dhanda was involved in both the goals at the tricky game in Crawley. Popping the ball on Routedge head and freeing up Garrick for his assist.

Dhanda will get better not worse and a little like Rotledge in the low centre of grvity and ability to turn. Rotledge himself was in and out of teams in his younger years.

If Leeds want him they can swap with Tyler Roberts.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024