Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job 14:00 - Jul 30 with 4486 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55338/russell-martin-has

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 07:51 - Jul 31 with 1127 views34dfgdf54

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 07:30 - Jul 31 by BillyChong

Interesting. I suspect it’s too early for him, another year at MK Dons to continue his project and build his reputation maybe. I’ll be surprised if he takes it.

1/16 in bookies suggests he already has taken it.

If he’s in dugout today though I wouldn’t rule out another Eustace situation.
Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 07:59 - Jul 31 with 1105 viewsPBJ

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 07:51 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

1/16 in bookies suggests he already has taken it.

If he’s in dugout today though I wouldn’t rule out another Eustace situation.

Never mind him

It's confirmed by the Chief of Daliy Mail.

3years contract, last game against BM
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 7:59]

Always go with the Facts.

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 08:20 - Jul 31 with 1047 viewsdantheswansman

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 16:15 - Jul 30 by MoscowJack

He's not interested. Full stop. I was standing with his mate yesterday as they discussed it. RM said he's not interested. I didn't ask if he'd officially been contacted, or not, because it wasn't the most important thing.

It's a pity as he'd be a decent manager for us, in my opinion......

Hahahahahahahahaha I was with my mate Ringo Starr last night, he told me he’s making a new line up and going out to tour the Beatles catalogue
Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 08:52 - Jul 31 with 991 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 08:20 - Jul 31 by dantheswansman

Hahahahahahahahaha I was with my mate Ringo Starr last night, he told me he’s making a new line up and going out to tour the Beatles catalogue

yep Ringo on drums Macca on bass Dhani Harrison on guitar with Julian Lennon up front....tickets already out there.....oops I'm a bit early this post is for 1st April

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:13 - Jul 31 with 929 viewsmonmouth

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 08:20 - Jul 31 by dantheswansman

Shows we’re on the brink of employing someone who lies to his mates and misleads his own club’s fans.

I suppose he had to hedge his bets to be fair, and he’s not the first (Martinez, Rodgers, Potter). If he’s any good he’ll do the same to us soon enough, of course. Badge kissers and fist pumpers. Dicks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:19 - Jul 31 with 899 viewsWhiterockin

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:13 - Jul 31 by monmouth

Shows we’re on the brink of employing someone who lies to his mates and misleads his own club’s fans.

I suppose he had to hedge his bets to be fair, and he’s not the first (Martinez, Rodgers, Potter). If he’s any good he’ll do the same to us soon enough, of course. Badge kissers and fist pumpers. Dicks.

Players come and go, managers come and go, owners come and go. Its only fans that stay loyal.
Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:23 - Jul 31 with 877 viewsDr_Winston

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:19 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

Players come and go, managers come and go, owners come and go. Its only fans that stay loyal.

And not always the fans.

Far too many people happy to believe the worst of the club doing the rounds these days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:24 - Jul 31 with 866 viewsWhiterockin

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:23 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

And not always the fans.

Far too many people happy to believe the worst of the club doing the rounds these days.

This is very true.
Login to get fewer ads

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:58 - Jul 31 with 782 viewsjack247

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:13 - Jul 31 by monmouth

Mother Teresa didn’t apply this time.

We’re a stepping stone, as are MK Dons, we’re just a bigger one further across the river. He’d do the same to us if a PL club came calling after a season, as Martinez did and most other managers would.

To be fair, I wouldn’t have said I was interested before any official bids were made either, especially with a Swans fan party to the conversation.
Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 10:36 - Jul 31 with 701 viewsmax936

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 09:23 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

And not always the fans.

Its the fear that kills you, I can't believe that most fans didn't have some serious concerns the way things were going.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 10:50 - Jul 31 with 666 viewsBadlands

Forget everyone on the list do for Guidolin.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 11:36 - Jul 31 with 590 viewsDr_Winston

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 10:36 - Jul 31 by max936

Its the fear that kills you, I can't believe that most fans didn't have some serious concerns the way things were going.

I'd have serious concerns if we were Derby. Or Swindon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 11:40 - Jul 31 with 575 viewsmax936

Russell Martin hasn’t turned down the Swansea managers job on 11:36 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

I'd have serious concerns if we were Derby. Or Swindon.

Well, its about opinions and how individuals see things people think differently, that doesn't make them wrong or right.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024