Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OHL. Where is he ? 10:11 - Apr 6 with 4063 views73__73

Is he sulking after the last 2 results ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

OHL. Where is he ? on 10:41 - Apr 6 with 2214 viewslifelong

Too busy eating humble pie, probably.
OHL. Where is he ? on 12:08 - Apr 6 with 2156 viewsangryjack

OHL. Where is he ? on 10:41 - Apr 6 by lifelong

Too busy eating humble pie, probably.

Probably had enough of being hounded for having opinions by one eyed Jack's who won t have or take any criticism, the ones sho always gang up on anyone who says anything negative.and a lot of time the negativity is justified..I thought this was a forum about opinions,but alot time if the "gang" don't agree it gets personnel..don't blame him if he's had enough it's the way the site going..
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 12:09]
OHL. Where is he ? on 12:14 - Apr 6 with 2138 viewsDr_Winston

He'll be back. Either as himself or under another name where it'll be absolutely obvious that it's him after half a dozen posts but he'll pretend otherwise for a bit.

Won't be the first time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OHL. Where is he ? on 12:15 - Apr 6 with 2127 viewstrampie

OHL. Where is he ? on 12:08 - Apr 6 by angryjack

Probably had enough of being hounded for having opinions by one eyed Jack's who won t have or take any criticism, the ones sho always gang up on anyone who says anything negative.and a lot of time the negativity is justified..I thought this was a forum about opinions,but alot time if the "gang" don't agree it gets personnel..don't blame him if he's had enough it's the way the site going..

My guess is he is banned ?, the things he says are terrible, he makes things up all the time, saying this poster thinks this and this poster thinks that when it's not true, he says it about me, that I think this and I think that when most of the time I don't.

I guess he has gone too far, posters were trying to have a conversation about the football match, Rangers v Celtic and he was going off about religion and not the game, they had to lock the thread.

PS the same can be said for others on this site, saying this person thinks this and that when they have said no such thing.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 12:20]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

OHL. Where is he ? on 13:46 - Apr 6 with 2050 viewsWhiterockin

OHL. Where is he ? on 12:08 - Apr 6 by angryjack

Why do some feel that if several posters have different opinions to them they are in a gang? But if several posters agree with them they are not. It makes little sense to me.

As for OHL, some of his posts have been unacceptable and degradory IMO others make little sense. But it is a free forum where people can post what they like within the rules. We don't have to read them if we wish not to. That said I hope he is safe and well.

Edit
DrP seems to have gone as well.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 13:48]
OHL. Where is he ? on 13:51 - Apr 6 with 2020 viewsA_Fans_Dad

OHL. Where is he ? on 13:46 - Apr 6 by Whiterockin

Why do some feel that if several posters have different opinions to them they are in a gang? But if several posters agree with them they are not. It makes little sense to me.

As for OHL, some of his posts have been unacceptable and degradory IMO others make little sense. But it is a free forum where people can post what they like within the rules. We don't have to read them if we wish not to. That said I hope he is safe and well.

Edit

"Why do some feel that if several posters have different opinions to them they are in a gang? "
And therein lies the problem, you cannot see the difference between differing opinions and several posters ganging up on one poster with personal abuse.
OHL. Where is he ? on 13:53 - Apr 6 with 2014 viewsWhiterockin

OHL. Where is he ? on 13:51 - Apr 6 by A_Fans_Dad

"Why do some feel that if several posters have different opinions to them they are in a gang? "
And therein lies the problem, you cannot see the difference between differing opinions and several posters ganging up on one poster with personal abuse.

Personal abuse should not be allowed. But it is what you think is personal abuse.
OHL. Where is he ? on 14:02 - Apr 6 with 1972 viewsMinesapint

OHL. Where is he ? on 13:53 - Apr 6 by Whiterockin

Personal abuse should not be allowed. But it is what you think is personal abuse.

Never saw OHL personally abuse anyone but I suppose I may have missed it.

Well apart from Russell Martin..dont think he was too keen on him somehow. Just a feeling.

Same for Dr P. Disagreed with quite a few things he said but was always decent and well researched.

Maybe they have just moved on rather than been ejected?
Login to get fewer ads

OHL. Where is he ? on 14:04 - Apr 6 with 1967 viewstrampie

Edit

I'm certain the forum will be better without the two of them.

I never seen Dr P accept a point of view contrary to his own, I might have missed it if it ever happened but I never personally witnessed it myself on here.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

OHL. Where is he ? on 14:51 - Apr 6 with 1916 viewslifelong

I’ve gone and up arrowed Angry in error now. 😄
OHL. Where is he ? on 15:24 - Apr 6 with 1864 viewsMinesapint

OHL. Where is he ? on 14:04 - Apr 6 by trampie

I'm certain the forum will be better without the two of them.

I never seen Dr P accept a point of view contrary to his own, I might have missed it if it ever happened but I never personally witnessed it myself on here.

Yeah but that wouldnt be regarded as abuse would it?

As I said, never witnessed either being abusive.
Maybe left of their own accord or for personal issues.
OHL. Where is he ? on 15:30 - Apr 6 with 1859 viewstrampie

OHL. Where is he ? on 14:02 - Apr 6 by Minesapint

Never saw OHL personally abuse anyone but I suppose I may have missed it.

Well apart from Russell Martin..dont think he was too keen on him somehow. Just a feeling.

Same for Dr P. Disagreed with quite a few things he said but was always decent and well researched.

Maybe they have just moved on rather than been ejected?

It's no good if you are deluded though, if you don't except another point of view that is well researched and fact driven, it's no good if you make some points only to be told by Dr P months later that he had pointed it out when it was actually you.

Siggy won Swans player of the year multiple times, he scored dozens and dozens of goals he was sold for millions and millions of pounds by the Swans yet he was hopeless according to Dr P and if you disagreed you didn't know what you was talking about.
La Liga teams dominated European competitions not just the big two but all the way down their league the authorities had their league at the time as the best by a mile using their coefficient for measuring league strength, but no Dr P thought at that time when La Liga teams were winning everything (not now) that the Premier League teams were better.
At the end of the day there is no talking to somebody like that, there is no point in getting into dialogue as people like that will not except another point of view no matter how valid, they will never say 'nice debating with you, you make some valid points but let's agree to disagree', no people like that will never admit to the other argument being valid, it's pointless engaging after some initial comments.

Generally I found that when these type of posters can't get the better of you they either become abusive or lie, one well known one went to the other site (and I don't think posts now).

The people that are no good for message boards are those type of people because they won't give an inch, say black is white, rope in people that are sympathetic to their core stance and gang up and attack other posters who don't agree.

The best posters are the ones capable of seeing two sides to an argument and recognising that sometimes there is no right or wrong answer, I fight my corner on these message boards and say what I think but if somebody wants to say support causes that I don't whether that be football related or not then that is fine.

OHL. Where is he ? on 15:43 - Apr 6 with 1839 viewstrampie

I'm playing a light hearted game here and might be totally wrong, I'm going for OHL done for nasty, vile views and abuse and Dr P done for being a multi, the real reasons i guess admin know.

OHL. Where is he ? on 15:55 - Apr 6 with 1817 viewsTreforys_Jack

Edit

Agree, differing views make the world go around, its non accepting of others views that is totally unacceptable. Just because someone agrees with you doesn't mean they're in your gang. So funny that grown adults think that.
OHL. Where is he ? on 16:24 - Apr 6 with 1783 viewsMinesapint

OHL. Where is he ? on 15:30 - Apr 6 by trampie

It's no good if you are deluded though, if you don't except another point of view that is well researched and fact driven, it's no good if you make some points only to be told by Dr P months later that he had pointed it out when it was actually you.

Siggy won Swans player of the year multiple times, he scored dozens and dozens of goals he was sold for millions and millions of pounds by the Swans yet he was hopeless according to Dr P and if you disagreed you didn't know what you was talking about.
La Liga teams dominated European competitions not just the big two but all the way down their league the authorities had their league at the time as the best by a mile using their coefficient for measuring league strength, but no Dr P thought at that time when La Liga teams were winning everything (not now) that the Premier League teams were better.
At the end of the day there is no talking to somebody like that, there is no point in getting into dialogue as people like that will not except another point of view no matter how valid, they will never say 'nice debating with you, you make some valid points but let's agree to disagree', no people like that will never admit to the other argument being valid, it's pointless engaging after some initial comments.

Generally I found that when these type of posters can't get the better of you they either become abusive or lie, one well known one went to the other site (and I don't think posts now).

The people that are no good for message boards are those type of people because they won't give an inch, say black is white, rope in people that are sympathetic to their core stance and gang up and attack other posters who don't agree.

The best posters are the ones capable of seeing two sides to an argument and recognising that sometimes there is no right or wrong answer, I fight my corner on these message boards and say what I think but if somebody wants to say support causes that I don't whether that be football related or not then that is fine.

Yes but again, never saw any abuse.

Doubt anyone would get banned for being tenacious/pigheaded/deluded whatever you wish to call it.

If anyone winds me up sufficiently, I ignore them. Not by using the ignore function as that completely messes up a thread. Scroll on by is my motto.

Lifes too short to get in a sweat over a message board.

Hope all is well with them anyway.
OHL. Where is he ? on 16:30 - Apr 6 with 1770 viewstrampie

OHL. Where is he ? on 16:24 - Apr 6 by Minesapint

Doubt anyone would get banned for being tenacious/pigheaded/deluded whatever you wish to call it.

If anyone winds me up sufficiently, I ignore them. Not by using the ignore function as that completely messes up a thread. Scroll on by is my motto.

Perhaps he was banned so many times he knew how to play that particular game, I learned not to give it back at the very end on this site when it was under its previous management, they did not like my views Darran would verbally abuse me knowing he could get away with it and the minute I said something back gone, it's a game with people like that, they know what they are doing.

OHL. Where is he ? on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 1741 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I found his open hatred of Serbian people a bit close to the bone but otherwise he seemed pretty harmless.
OHL. Where is he ? on 16:47 - Apr 6 with 1729 viewstrampie

OHL. Where is he ? on 16:44 - Apr 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I found his open hatred of Serbian people a bit close to the bone but otherwise he seemed pretty harmless.

What about Irish people, Russian people, Welsh people from Neath or the valleys ?

OHL. Where is he ? on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 1712 viewsmagicdaps10

Listen all, the 2 posters being talked about have been banned plenty of times in the past so that's an indicator.

Both are certainly not the victims as previous banning will indicate.

Last nights match day thread was the most amicable I have seen for a long time that's for sure.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 17:48]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

OHL. Where is he ? on 17:22 - Apr 6 with 1673 viewsTreforys_Jack

OHL. Where is he ? on 16:51 - Apr 6 by magicdaps10

Listen all, the 2 posters being talked about have been banned plenty of times in the past so that's an indicator.

Both are certainly not the victims as previous banning will indicate.

Last nights match day thread was the most amicable I have seen for a long time that's for sure.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 17:48]

Don't need to be amicable just respectful.
OHL. Where is he ? on 17:50 - Apr 6 with 1618 viewsmagicdaps10

OHL. Where is he ? on 17:22 - Apr 6 by Treforys_Jack

Don't need to be amicable just respectful.

I stand corrected, i think respectful would have been a better word to use than amicable.

Anyhow, think last night showed a massive improvement and long may it continue.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

OHL. Where is he ? on 23:33 - Apr 6 with 1438 viewsSTID2017

OHL. Where is he ? on 16:24 - Apr 6 by Minesapint

My guess is they are fine.
I have to agree with most of your post.
I find you one one of the most sensible and level headed posters on here.
As you say, if something annoys you, just scroll past.
Also feel generally it has been good on the matchday threads etc the past few days.
Respect for others opinions is important as a couple of others have stated on here

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

OHL. Where is he ? on 01:15 - Apr 7 with 1399 viewsangryjack

OHL. Where is he ? on 23:33 - Apr 6 by STID2017

My guess is they are fine.
I have to agree with most of your post.
I find you one one of the most sensible and level headed posters on here.
As you say, if something annoys you, just scroll past.
Also feel generally it has been good on the matchday threads etc the past few days.
Respect for others opinions is important as a couple of others have stated on here

Jesus,you was one of the worst at arguing and getting wound up,abd keep digging with Dr.p."as you say,hust scroll past and ignore it ".that's the opposite of what you was doing.
OHL. Where is he ? on 07:02 - Apr 7 with 1339 viewsjojaca

Eating humble pie when we are below midtable. I can understand it if we reached play offs, two wins on the bounce and the rest of season is forgotten.

Even when you know, you never know?

OHL. Where is he ? on 09:02 - Apr 7 with 1295 viewsWhiterockin

OHL. Where is he ? on 15:43 - Apr 6 by trampie

I'm playing a light hearted game here and might be totally wrong, I'm going for OHL done for nasty, vile views and abuse and Dr P done for being a multi, the real reasons i guess admin know.

I clicked on the username of OHL and DrP and this came up.

Sorry, this user profile doesn't exist.

Seems to me that they have been removed from the site.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024