Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Womans Boxing tonight 18:05 - Oct 15 with 5295 viewsshingle

Two great World title fights fights at a sold out O2 arena, the best fighting the best which is as it should be and puts the men to shame, and i cannot confidently pick a winner it is just a shame they have not yet introduced three minute rounds.
Womans Boxing tonight on 16:43 - Oct 16 with 769 viewsSirjohnalot

Womans Boxing tonight on 16:09 - Oct 16 by ReslovenSwan1

female boxing is effectively men watch female boxing. The football is women fully engaged as supporters an fans. Men watching women beat each other up is not for me.

O2 had lots of women and young girls in attendance last night. If a parent has a son and a daughter both of whom love boxing and want to either take it up for self defence or to see if they can make a career of it, why on should the son be told ‘yes you do it’ but the daughter told ‘no ?’

Appreciate you’re not saying that, but many regimes say that women having education or not wearing their hijabs properly is repugnant and say it should not be allowed.

The days of women being told to stay at home, looking pretty and getting the dinner on the table are quite happily, long gone,
Womans Boxing tonight on 17:04 - Oct 16 with 746 viewsTreforys_Jack

Womans Boxing tonight on 16:43 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

O2 had lots of women and young girls in attendance last night. If a parent has a son and a daughter both of whom love boxing and want to either take it up for self defence or to see if they can make a career of it, why on should the son be told ‘yes you do it’ but the daughter told ‘no ?’

Appreciate you’re not saying that, but many regimes say that women having education or not wearing their hijabs properly is repugnant and say it should not be allowed.

The days of women being told to stay at home, looking pretty and getting the dinner on the table are quite happily, long gone,

Great to keep fit etc, but trying to knock each other senseless for a load of baying males, nah not for me, but others are obviously welcome to it.
Womans Boxing tonight on 17:10 - Oct 16 with 722 viewsonehunglow

It’s nothing to do with equality Jon.

Why would you not like your wife box ?

Boxing is fighting. It’s origins are to render opponent comotose

Corruption in boxing is and always has been rancid

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:11 - Oct 16 with 729 viewsBoundy

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:04 - Oct 16 by Treforys_Jack

Great to keep fit etc, but trying to knock each other senseless for a load of baying males, nah not for me, but others are obviously welcome to it.

Any reputable boxing club would frown upon anyone using their facilities just to get fit , the end goal is always to fight .me and the wife watched the pre and main events in a pub she enjoyed it moreso than myself ,a lot of women in there as well with the same mind set , me I'm old school the nearest for me would be mud wrestling ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:14 - Oct 16 with 708 viewsonehunglow

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:11 - Oct 16 by Boundy

Any reputable boxing club would frown upon anyone using their facilities just to get fit , the end goal is always to fight .me and the wife watched the pre and main events in a pub she enjoyed it moreso than myself ,a lot of women in there as well with the same mind set , me I'm old school the nearest for me would be mud wrestling ,

Bare knuckle is the way to go.
It’s about freedom of choice

Isn’t it

Men saying they like women boxing would not want their own daughter get a hammering in the ring

The ring is a dangerous place and people have died there ,fit ones too.

Is this where we are now

God help us

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:38 - Oct 16 with 689 viewsSirjohnalot

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:10 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

It’s nothing to do with equality Jon.

Why would you not like your wife box ?

Boxing is fighting. It’s origins are to render opponent comotose

Corruption in boxing is and always has been rancid

Same reason as I wouldn’t want my husband to box, as someone I loved could get hurt, same reason as I wouldn’t want my husband or wife in the forces or to be a police officer as it’s dangerous, but if when I met them, that’s what they did or wanted to do, I’d support them.

If you think boxing as a concept is repugnant, that’s different but only to say it’s women fighting is old fashioned nonsense, which died a death many years ago.
Womans Boxing tonight on 17:42 - Oct 16 with 679 viewscontroversial_jack

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:04 - Oct 16 by Treforys_Jack

Both my granddaughters are training in Muay Thai, admittedly they are to young for competitive bouts at the moment, but if they chose to do so, more power to them
Womans Boxing tonight on 18:14 - Oct 16 with 658 viewsshingle

Woman reading this thread would certainly not appreciate some of these anti woman competitive fighting comments, seems as if some on here are stuck in the dark ages.
Login to get fewer ads

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:30 - Oct 16 with 627 viewsBoundy

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:14 - Oct 16 by shingle

Woman reading this thread would certainly not appreciate some of these anti woman competitive fighting comments, seems as if some on here are stuck in the dark ages.

Not seen one anti woman post just opinions. I don't agree with fox hunting, does that make me anti horse

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:35 - Oct 16 with 623 viewsKilkennyjack

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:30 - Oct 16 by Boundy

Not seen one anti woman post just opinions. I don't agree with fox hunting, does that make me anti horse

The rights of women to choose for themselves is not up to you.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2022 18:43]

Beware of the Risen People

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:38 - Oct 16 with 621 viewsKilkennyjack

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:11 - Oct 16 by Boundy

Rubbish.

Using boxing to keep fit is a money maker for some boxing clubs.
Can sit alongside the competitive side of the business.

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:40 - Oct 16 with 617 viewsTreforys_Jack

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:14 - Oct 16 by shingle

Stuck in the dark ages because I don't enjoy seeing women attempt to beat each other senseless ..........
Womans Boxing tonight on 18:41 - Oct 16 with 617 viewsKilkennyjack

Womans Boxing tonight on 14:45 - Oct 16 by union_jack

That’s better

Nothing to do with you. 😎

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:50 - Oct 16 with 600 viewsshingle

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:30 - Oct 16 by Boundy

Any opinion against a woman fighting competitively is an anti woman fighting competitively opinion surely. ps i have not seen an anti woman post either.
Womans Boxing tonight on 18:55 - Oct 16 with 597 viewsshingle

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:40 - Oct 16 by Treforys_Jack

Stuck in the dark ages because I don't enjoy seeing women attempt to beat each other senseless ..........

Yes that is correct, accept you have left out your in front of baying males comment this time, especially as half of the sold out o2 arena on Saturday were woman so yes you are most certainly stuck in the dark ages.
Womans Boxing tonight on 19:01 - Oct 16 with 586 viewsSirjohnalot

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:55 - Oct 16 by shingle

Yes that is correct, accept you have left out your in front of baying males comment this time, especially as half of the sold out o2 arena on Saturday were woman so yes you are most certainly stuck in the dark ages.

The emotion in both ladies’ voices after the fight in selling out the O2 arena on a all womens’ showed how much it meant to them. I saw, talented athletes inspiring young girls that ‘yes they can’. Girl power
Womans Boxing tonight on 19:14 - Oct 16 with 554 viewsunion_jack

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:41 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

Nothing to do with you. 😎

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Womans Boxing tonight on 19:23 - Oct 16 with 536 viewsTreforys_Jack

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:55 - Oct 16 by shingle

Happy to be stuck in the dark ages then ..... all combat sports which rely on knocking your opponent senseless should be banned.
Womans Boxing tonight on 19:31 - Oct 16 with 529 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I’ve only ever watched female boxing once on some site on the internet. For some reason they’d forgotten to put any tops or bras on. Must be difficult to fasten them when wearing boxing gloves I suppose.

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Womans Boxing tonight on 19:33 - Oct 16 with 521 viewsSirjohnalot

Womans Boxing tonight on 19:23 - Oct 16 by Treforys_Jack

Happy to be stuck in the dark ages then ..... all combat sports which rely on knocking your opponent senseless should be banned.

Watching the Swans yesterday did that to me. Did ask a copper just before half time if they could call off the game
Womans Boxing tonight on 19:38 - Oct 16 with 515 viewsTreforys_Jack

Womans Boxing tonight on 19:31 - Oct 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’ve only ever watched female boxing once on some site on the internet. For some reason they’d forgotten to put any tops or bras on. Must be difficult to fasten them when wearing boxing gloves I suppose.

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed.

Womans Boxing tonight on 20:06 - Oct 16 with 489 viewsBoundy

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:38 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Using boxing to keep fit is a money maker for some boxing clubs.
Can sit alongside the competitive side of the business.

Tell you what go Enzos on Jersey road in Bonymaen tell him that then wait for his response ,he'd laugh you out of to the place although you did slip up by saying some so you don't know do you

Womans Boxing tonight on 20:08 - Oct 16 with 485 viewsBoundy

Womans Boxing tonight on 18:35 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

The rights of women to choose for themselves is not up to you.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2022 18:43]

Get back in your box , this thread is nothing to do with womens rights ,it simply about posters expressing their opinions on women's boxing

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:18 - Oct 16 with 427 viewsLohengrin

Womans Boxing tonight on 19:01 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

The emotion in both ladies’ voices after the fight in selling out the O2 arena on a all womens’ showed how much it meant to them. I saw, talented athletes inspiring young girls that ‘yes they can’. Girl power

Girl power? 😊

Imagine Mavis Nicholson shoving a microphone under my nose and asking what do you think would be a real-life example of that, son?

‘Well, Mavis, off the top of my head I’d probably go with the part Barbara Castle played in the introduction of the Equal Pay Act.’

‘Don’t you think that a girl breaking another’s front teeth or fracturing her ribs for the gratification of a baying mob is of equal importance?’

‘Not really love, no.’

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:20 - Oct 16 with 423 viewsonehunglow

Womans Boxing tonight on 17:38 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

Same reason as I wouldn’t want my husband to box, as someone I loved could get hurt, same reason as I wouldn’t want my husband or wife in the forces or to be a police officer as it’s dangerous, but if when I met them, that’s what they did or wanted to do, I’d support them.

If you think boxing as a concept is repugnant, that’s different but only to say it’s women fighting is old fashioned nonsense, which died a death many years ago.

Men do not bear children.
Men are physically different to women.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024