Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Womans Boxing tonight 18:05 - Oct 15 with 5297 viewsshingle

Two great World title fights fights at a sold out O2 arena, the best fighting the best which is as it should be and puts the men to shame, and i cannot confidently pick a winner it is just a shame they have not yet introduced three minute rounds.
Womans Boxing tonight on 21:42 - Oct 16 with 770 views73__73

Womans Boxing tonight on 07:48 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

It’s depends on how women are viewed. If someone sees boxing as a sport as repugnant, fair enough, if someone doesn’t want to see women hit each other fair enough but if a woman wants to do it, makes a career out of it, earn a she’d load loaf of money, main event a Saturday night sky sports show and sell out the O2 then again, fair enough.

The fight was one of the best I’ve seen in years, two brilliant women at the top of their sport. What have we got as men to say ‘you shouldn’t do this ?’

It wasn’t that long ago that the organiser , a man, tried to drag Kathryn Switzer off the course of the Boston marathon, for being a woman or they weren’t allowed to run more than (I think) 800m in case their wombs fell out ! Women were banned from playing football, at a lot of banks when women got married they were compelled to resign.

All dreadful and ridiculous now, this, I’d say with respect, is another example.

Of course I wouldn’t want my wife to do it, but if I was gay I wouldn’t want my husband to do it either, or any family member but if my wife was a boxer when I met her, then that would be her choice and I’d support her completely.

What a load of nonsense. From an evolutionary point of view men have evolved to fight, women haven’t.

Any man who enjoys seeing women get hit, must have something wrong with them.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:43 - Oct 16 with 765 viewsSirjohnalot

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:42 - Oct 16 by 73__73

What a load of nonsense. From an evolutionary point of view men have evolved to fight, women haven’t.

Any man who enjoys seeing women get hit, must have something wrong with them.

The point is women have a right to do it without men saying they shouldn’t be able to.
Womans Boxing tonight on 21:46 - Oct 16 with 759 views73__73

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:43 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

The point is women have a right to do it without men saying they shouldn’t be able to.

So if a man said women shouldn’t put their hands in a fire, fools like you would encourage women to do so. Very strange

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:54 - Oct 16 with 743 viewsSirjohnalot

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:46 - Oct 16 by 73__73

So if a man said women shouldn’t put their hands in a fire, fools like you would encourage women to do so. Very strange

You know full well that’s not what I meant.
Womans Boxing tonight on 22:03 - Oct 16 with 732 viewsKilkennyjack

Womans Boxing tonight on 20:08 - Oct 16 by Boundy

Get back in your box , this thread is nothing to do with womens rights ,it simply about posters expressing their opinions on women's boxing

A woman has every right to box, just like any man.

If you are telling women they cannot box, but men can … then its 100 per cent to do with womens rights.

Men like you telling women what they can and cannot do, is not a good look.
Even you should be able to understand that.

Beware of the Risen People

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:06 - Oct 16 with 717 views73__73

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:54 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

You know full well that’s not what I meant.

You probably believe men and women are equal too 😂
There’s a very good reason why men are bigger, stronger and faster than women, and to ignore that all in that in name of quality that doesn’t exist is extremely sad.

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:07 - Oct 16 with 713 viewsKilkennyjack

Womans Boxing tonight on 20:06 - Oct 16 by Boundy

Tell you what go Enzos on Jersey road in Bonymaen tell him that then wait for his response ,he'd laugh you out of to the place although you did slip up by saying some so you don't know do you

This is too easy …. 🤣🤣

Why dont you tell Enzo your view on womens boxing, you would be laughed out of the gym..?

Maybe have a chat with Enzo so you can understand about equality in the modern world.

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:09 - Oct 16 with 709 viewsKilkennyjack

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:06 - Oct 16 by 73__73

There’s a very good reason why men are bigger, stronger and faster than women, and to ignore that all in that in name of quality that doesn’t exist is extremely sad.

Thats why men fight men, and - you know - women fight women.

Happy to help.

Login to get fewer ads

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:11 - Oct 16 with 703 views73__73

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:09 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

Thats why men fight men, and - you know - women fight women.

Happy to help.

I’m certainly not surprised you love seeing women get hit.

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:12 - Oct 16 with 701 viewsSirjohnalot

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:06 - Oct 16 by 73__73

So there should be no women’s sport at all ? I really don’t get your point. Unless it is should the sports be mixed ? Other purely skills like pool, darts etc, obviously not.
Womans Boxing tonight on 22:29 - Oct 16 with 675 viewsReslovenSwan1

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:03 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

If you are telling women they cannot box, but men can … then its 100 per cent to do with womens rights.

Men will go to see Chisora get brain damage in a no contest versus Fury sadly in Cardiff most probably. No where near a competitive fight.

Men go to see two women beating each other up and enjoying it. Some men like to see Women getting beat up. I do not. I would be interested to see how many women were in the audience at O2. 5% perhaps?

They have a right to box as long as they are not with child presumably. Chisora has a right to get his ears cuffed for 40 minutes and get more brain damage. I will not go anywhere neither sport. I thought Hearn was a decent fellow but not anymore.

Did the Romans allow female fighting in the Colosseum? It has not tradition. I will have to look it up.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:39 - Oct 16 with 663 viewsReslovenSwan1

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:29 - Oct 16 by ReslovenSwan1

Men will go to see Chisora get brain damage in a no contest versus Fury sadly in Cardiff most probably. No where near a competitive fight.

Men go to see two women beating each other up and enjoying it. Some men like to see Women getting beat up. I do not. I would be interested to see how many women were in the audience at O2. 5% perhaps?

They have a right to box as long as they are not with child presumably. Chisora has a right to get his ears cuffed for 40 minutes and get more brain damage. I will not go anywhere neither sport. I thought Hearn was a decent fellow but not anymore.

Did the Romans allow female fighting in the Colosseum? It has not tradition. I will have to look it up.

A little research suggests it was very rare if it happened at all.

I found this.

{The first mention we have of women fighting in the arena comes from the reign of Nero; upper-class ladies fought in hand to hand combat in games he staged as part of a festival to honour his recently murdered mother Agrippina in around 59-60 AD}

Nero an avid watcher. Sounds about right. The women were not equal to male gladiators. Unfair really. They had as much right to be eaten by a lion as any man.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:41 - Oct 16 with 662 viewsLohengrin

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:43 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

I think Killy and yourself are going slightly over the top in conflating what is essentially a curiosity with the decades-long legislative fight for key aspects of public life when you talk of ‘rights.’

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Womans Boxing tonight on 23:31 - Oct 16 with 639 viewsTreforys_Jack

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:12 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

So there should be no women’s sport at all ? I really don’t get your point. Unless it is should the sports be mixed ? Other purely skills like pool, darts etc, obviously not.

You enjoy/enjoyed it, I don't, it really is as simple as that. Ansolutely zero to do with women's rights and its disappointing to see posters trying to twist it into that.
Womans Boxing tonight on 23:38 - Oct 16 with 628 viewscontroversial_jack

Nobody is suggesting that women fight men, that would be madness, but women matched in skill and strength against other women, is fine
Womans Boxing tonight on 23:57 - Oct 16 with 623 viewsBoundy

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:03 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

Try reading and absorbing the information provided , not once have I said they shouldn't fight , it's not for me , now is that clear enough even for someone obviously as thick a you , now back in the box petal

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Womans Boxing tonight on 00:15 - Oct 17 with 618 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Womans Boxing tonight on 21:20 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

Men do not bear children.
Men are physically different to women.

In twenty twenty two men can indeed bear children. Women can have massive dangly testicles. It’s my right to have breasts if I want them. If I were suddenly encountered by a stunning and brave woman firmly gripping her mighty phallus betwixt her fingers and spinning it around like a glorious windmill I would proclaim “indeed you are a woman” for it is twenty twenty two and it’s just easier this way.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Womans Boxing tonight on 04:42 - Oct 17 with 592 views73__73

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:12 - Oct 16 by Sirjohnalot

You have now become hysterical, and reading things that I haven’t said

Womans Boxing tonight on 08:13 - Oct 17 with 562 viewsBoundy

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:07 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

This is too easy …. 🤣🤣

Why dont you tell Enzo your view on womens boxing, you would be laughed out of the gym..?

Maybe have a chat with Enzo so you can understand about equality in the modern world.

Christ you really are the thickest poster I've ever engaged with my point as you well know regarding Enzo was you use a boxing club to fight not just to get fit ,it's like pulling teeth

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Womans Boxing tonight on 12:58 - Oct 17 with 513 viewsKilkennyjack

Womans Boxing tonight on 08:13 - Oct 17 by Boundy

Christ you really are the thickest poster I've ever engaged with my point as you well know regarding Enzo was you use a boxing club to fight not just to get fit ,it's like pulling teeth

My point is Enzo clearly backs boxing for women.
An informed view.

I cant believe you have resorted to calling me thick.
We cant all be as educated and bright as you are……. a poster universally admired for both his insight and his progressive thinking across a wide range of complex topics.

I will try harder in future.

Womans Boxing tonight on 13:13 - Oct 17 with 504 viewsonehunglow

Womans Boxing tonight on 12:58 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

My point is Enzo clearly backs boxing for women.
An informed view.

I cant believe you have resorted to calling me thick.
We cant all be as educated and bright as you are……. a poster universally admired for both his insight and his progressive thinking across a wide range of complex topics.

I will try harder in future.

E so is just one who has an opinion.
He s an ex boxer
For every Enzo,there are probably thousands who do not share his views

We are talking about men enjoying women hurting each other for money.

Now, that staggers me as much as anything I have ever read on here

It should naturally have Men recoiling .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Womans Boxing tonight on 13:35 - Oct 17 with 499 viewstheloneranger

Womans Boxing tonight on 22:29 - Oct 16 by ReslovenSwan1

It was estimated that over 35% of the 20,000 audience at the O2 were female. That's over 7,000 females watching female boxing.

Female boxers must provide a negative pregnancy test prior to each championship bout, in addition to all the other medical test required by the local boxing authorities.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Womans Boxing tonight on 13:56 - Oct 17 with 488 viewsonehunglow

Womans Boxing tonight on 13:35 - Oct 17 by theloneranger

It was estimated that over 35% of the 20,000 audience at the O2 were female. That's over 7,000 females watching female boxing.

Female boxers must provide a negative pregnancy test prior to each championship bout, in addition to all the other medical test required by the local boxing authorities.

And does that apply to me,as we re talking equality m,aren’t we?

Why discriminate against females who are pregnant ? If they want to ,then why not

That is the logic I see and it shows how sickening the whole concept is whether or not what Maccarinelli thinks
[Post edited 17 Oct 2022 14:00]

Womans Boxing tonight on 14:02 - Oct 17 with 486 viewsSirjohnalot

Womans Boxing tonight on 13:56 - Oct 17 by onehunglow

And does that apply to me,as we re talking equality m,aren’t we?

Why discriminate against females who are pregnant ? If they want to ,then why not

That is the logic I see and it shows how sickening the whole concept is whether or not what Maccarinelli thinks
[Post edited 17 Oct 2022 14:00]

Is that a serious question ?
Womans Boxing tonight on 14:09 - Oct 17 with 480 viewsonehunglow

Womans Boxing tonight on 14:02 - Oct 17 by Sirjohnalot

Is that a serious question ?

Yes.
The question of equality has arisen here.
Now ,if a women wants to box,then it’s applies to all females .

This is where modern day mind sets get caught up in a web f confusion.

A woman’s prospects of having a child are exactly helped by boxing ,or are they

I cannot believe your attitude Jon. I am pulling out of this .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024