Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Deep State. 14:10 - Dec 17 with 4868 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For all those who insisted that the Deep State didn't exist and was a figment of Trump's imagination and a q anon conspiracy read the latest tranch of Twitter emails, they prove it beyond doubt.
The Democrats, Government and FBI colluding with and advising the media to suppress Trump and other Republicans.
Withholding critical information around the 2020 and 2022 elections and many other things.
The American Constitution is dead.
US Deep State. on 15:34 - Dec 17 with 2762 viewsCatullus

Hmmm. lets think now. Trump is banned on Twitter. Elon Musk buys Twitter and reinstates Trump. Elon Mush starts banning accounts he doesn't like. Twitter releases highly contentious emails sayin the Reublicans have been under attack,,,,thing is, Musk declard he was going to vote for...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/may/18/elon-musk-republican-politica

And there's more,

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-suggests-dr-fauci-should-be-prosecuted

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/elon-musks-twitter-brings-back-053145689.html?guccount

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/elon-musk-vote-republican-rcna56024

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/01/elon-musk-twitter-republican-conservative-polit

So obviously Musk is just being honest, telling us the Democrats are a pile of nasty people as are the FBI and current government who are lying to the people to do the republicans down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

US Deep State. on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 2751 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 15:34 - Dec 17 by Catullus

Hmmm. lets think now. Trump is banned on Twitter. Elon Musk buys Twitter and reinstates Trump. Elon Mush starts banning accounts he doesn't like. Twitter releases highly contentious emails sayin the Reublicans have been under attack,,,,thing is, Musk declard he was going to vote for...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/may/18/elon-musk-republican-politica

And there's more,

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-suggests-dr-fauci-should-be-prosecuted

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/elon-musks-twitter-brings-back-053145689.html?guccount

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/elon-musk-vote-republican-rcna56024

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/01/elon-musk-twitter-republican-conservative-polit

So obviously Musk is just being honest, telling us the Democrats are a pile of nasty people as are the FBI and current government who are lying to the people to do the republicans down.

In their own words, it is not Musk. If you think he has made up 10s of thousands of emails then you are a conspiracy nut.
When are you going to wake up?
US Deep State. on 16:06 - Dec 17 with 2740 viewsCatullus

US Deep State. on 15:55 - Dec 17 by A_Fans_Dad

In their own words, it is not Musk. If you think he has made up 10s of thousands of emails then you are a conspiracy nut.
When are you going to wake up?

I'm the conspiracy nut?

Yes, OK.

In their own words you say, tell me, why would you believe Musk? The bloke is (entirely in my own opinion) a fruit loop. A dangerous one now too, what with his control of one the worlds larges social media platforms.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

US Deep State. on 17:37 - Dec 17 with 2710 viewsDJack

Ah! Elon Musk, Mr free speech...unless he doesn't like what you say.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

US Deep State. on 18:16 - Dec 17 with 2688 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 16:06 - Dec 17 by Catullus

I'm the conspiracy nut?

Yes, OK.

In their own words you say, tell me, why would you believe Musk? The bloke is (entirely in my own opinion) a fruit loop. A dangerous one now too, what with his control of one the worlds larges social media platforms.

It is not Musk's words, how many times do I have to say it.
They are data dumps from internal emails.
But you obviously have something against Musk as you do Trump.
I will have to coin a new name for it, Musk Derangement Syndrome.
US Deep State. on 18:19 - Dec 17 with 2682 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 17:37 - Dec 17 by DJack

You mean unless the media tell everyone where he and his kids are all the time. Putting their lives in danger.
If you don't know it is called "doxxing"
OK.
US Deep State. on 18:46 - Dec 17 with 2662 views1462jack

US Deep State. on 17:37 - Dec 17 by DJack

Not just twitter though is it 👀
US Deep State. on 18:50 - Dec 17 with 2654 viewsBoundy

David Icke has left the building , only to be replaced by

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

US Deep State. on 19:23 - Dec 17 with 2629 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 18:46 - Dec 17 by 1462jack

Not just twitter though is it 👀

Of course not, as has been shown by the Twitter dumps and FBI whistleblower.
But the others won't come clean.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2022 19:23]
US Deep State. on 20:32 - Dec 17 with 2588 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

How is the American constitution “dead”? Freedom of the press is actively allowed and encouraged. They are allowed to be biased.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

US Deep State. on 20:38 - Dec 17 with 2575 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

US Deep State. on 16:06 - Dec 17 by Catullus

I'm the conspiracy nut?

Yes, OK.

I’ve yet to meet a genius who isn’t a complete fruit loop in some way or other. It comes with the territory.

US Deep State. on 21:08 - Dec 17 with 2530 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump getting charged next week ?

Merry Christmas ! 🎅

Beware of the Risen People

US Deep State. on 21:12 - Dec 17 with 2535 viewsmax936

US Deep State. on 20:38 - Dec 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’ve yet to meet a genius who isn’t a complete fruit loop in some way or other. It comes with the territory.

Some are absolute fruit loops without being geniuses, except in their own heads.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

US Deep State. on 21:53 - Dec 17 with 2519 viewsGwyn737

US Deep State. on 20:38 - Dec 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Have a read of Jon Ronson’s book The Psychopath Test, Joe.

Really interesting about common traits of CEOs and the powerful.

Entertaining read too.
US Deep State. on 09:38 - Dec 18 with 2412 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 20:32 - Dec 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

How is the American constitution “dead”? Freedom of the press is actively allowed and encouraged. They are allowed to be biased.

How is the press being controlled by the government via the FBI "free"?
If it was free why were there no reports on Hunter Biden's laptop data showing the criminal activities of the Biden family, surely there was a stoey there of interest to the public?
US Deep State. on 09:48 - Dec 18 with 2411 viewsCatullus

US Deep State. on 18:16 - Dec 17 by A_Fans_Dad

It is not Musk's words, how many times do I have to say it.
They are data dumps from internal emails.
But you obviously have something against Musk as you do Trump.
I will have to coin a new name for it, Musk Derangement Syndrome.

Yes I do have something against both of them, Trump, for anything he got right is a very divisive and dangerous man. A selfish man who doesn't do anything unless it benefits him or his ego.

Musk is very similar, a narcissistic control freak. Look at his rantings when he was told he wasn't needed to rescue those kids trapped in that Thai cave.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/18/17576302/elon-musk-thai-cave-rescue-submarine

You say it is not Musk's words but it is Musk "allowing" these dumps so I have to wonder how selective they are and how many of the emails are genuine and not written by bots or paid stooges. Surely you know it is possible these days for a computer programme to churn out a lot of tweets/emails/fbposts etc in just a few hours?

US Deep State. on 11:24 - Dec 18 with 2387 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 09:48 - Dec 18 by Catullus

Yes I do have something against both of them, Trump, for anything he got right is a very divisive and dangerous man. A selfish man who doesn't do anything unless it benefits him or his ego.

Musk is very similar, a narcissistic control freak. Look at his rantings when he was told he wasn't needed to rescue those kids trapped in that Thai cave.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/18/17576302/elon-musk-thai-cave-rescue-submarine

You say it is not Musk's words but it is Musk "allowing" these dumps so I have to wonder how selective they are and how many of the emails are genuine and not written by bots or paid stooges. Surely you know it is possible these days for a computer programme to churn out a lot of tweets/emails/fbposts etc in just a few hours?

Wow and you accuse me of conspiracy theories.
OK.
US Deep State. on 12:11 - Dec 18 with 2367 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

US Deep State. on 21:53 - Dec 17 by Gwyn737

Have a read of Jon Ronson’s book The Psychopath Test, Joe.

Really interesting about common traits of CEOs and the powerful.

Entertaining read too.

I don’t doubt it. I’ve known quite a few lowly middle management types who are completely devoid of any care, compassion or empathy for others. God knows how they are at the top. Most businesses expect a cold hard ruthlessness.

US Deep State. on 12:34 - Dec 18 with 2359 viewsCatullus

US Deep State. on 11:24 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Wow and you accuse me of conspiracy theories.
OK.

Which part of it s a conspiracy theory? The firsy para is mu opinion, the second is public knowledge, the lasy part, Twitter being owned by Musk, him being the guy in charge means it is surely true unless yy are suggesting Musk isn't in charge?

PS, if you're looking for a deep state then the FBI is the least likely port of call. Try the CIA and NSA first. They interfere with foreign governments so have the knowledge and equipment needed to interfere at home too. Also, the actual government wouldn't be involved in deep state stuff, no government tries to discredit itself. Though as we see with the tories, they often manage to make themselves look incompetent and incapable.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 12:53]

US Deep State. on 14:28 - Dec 18 with 2321 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

US Deep State. on 09:38 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

How is the press being controlled by the government via the FBI "free"?
If it was free why were there no reports on Hunter Biden's laptop data showing the criminal activities of the Biden family, surely there was a stoey there of interest to the public?

There’s always been a symbiotic relationship between the media and those in power in every country. It’s a dance as old as time itself.

US Deep State. on 08:06 - Dec 19 with 2249 viewsDr_Winston

The FBI are of course long known for their support of left wing causes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

US Deep State. on 11:04 - Dec 19 with 2213 viewscontroversial_jack

US Deep State. on 14:28 - Dec 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There’s always been a symbiotic relationship between the media and those in power in every country. It’s a dance as old as time itself.

They and we may have free press, but there's no requirement for it to be unbiased
US Deep State. on 13:48 - Dec 19 with 2185 viewsBryanSwan

Anyone got any tin foil going spare for my Xmas turkey?

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

US Deep State. on 14:27 - Dec 19 with 2170 viewsBrynmill_Jack

AFD I was made aware of a 1970 ish film called executive action- basically a re-enactment of the CIA plot (including setting up Oswald - another former CIA agent as the patsy) to assassinate John F Kennedy. Starred Burt Lancaster as the ringleader. Well worth a watch

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

US Deep State. on 14:30 - Dec 19 with 2171 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

US Deep State. on 14:27 - Dec 19 by Brynmill_Jack

AFD I was made aware of a 1970 ish film called executive action- basically a re-enactment of the CIA plot (including setting up Oswald - another former CIA agent as the patsy) to assassinate John F Kennedy. Starred Burt Lancaster as the ringleader. Well worth a watch

Are there still people around who think that Oswald didn’t shoot jfk?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024