Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why no man there stood up for her is incredible 10:59 - Jan 23 with 6514 viewsSirjohnalot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-64333230

How can this be allowed any where ?
Why no man there stood up for her is incredible on 18:20 - Jan 25 with 540 viewstrampie

I wonder what the story behind the story is.......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Why no man there stood up for her is incredible on 18:36 - Jan 25 with 523 viewstrampie

Why no man there stood up for her is incredible on 11:59 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Welsh people have not held the WRU and Welsh player greats to account. All the players sent to South Africa to play sport where black players were not allowed to play.

Several of those players have gone to their grave without apologising. As far a I know the WRU have never apologised for allowing Welsh international to tour and play in south Africa, The reason is no one has held them accountable. This encourages accountability.

Cardiff has a gigantic statue to a black lady who was an headmistress and localised hero unknown outside east Cardiff. Put there out of shame and regret.

It also has a statue of a rugby player who played White skinned sport representing the WRU and with WRU 's blessing . He is loved by Swansea fans. I want an apology.

No man ever took him and the WRU to task. I do every time.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2023 12:02]

Should politics be kept out of sport ?
Did you buy South African goods, gems, precious metals, wine etc ?, because many that said sportsman should not play the Bok did hypocritically buy their goods and services.

Wales national rugby team and the village team where I originate from toured South Africa before they was banned by the Olympics and by FIFA (for the record our national team lost in 64 but the upper Neath valley village team did beat multiple teams full of Springbok players preparing for the test match but that is another story).
England played them during the height of apartheid, the Lions did with the blessing of the home unions but that was not Wales, English cricketers used to play cricket out there in our winter for their first class teams.

I'm not convinced Wales sports players have a case to answer, we play England, USA, China, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Israel in sports as it is and we trade with them as well.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Why no man there stood up for her is incredible on 18:52 - Jan 25 with 505 viewsmax936

Why no man there stood up for her is incredible on 16:31 - Jan 25 by Whiterockin

And now the Senedd are getting involved. No more brushing it under the carpet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-64391791

WRU been in need of a massive shakeup for as long as I can remember for various things, this one is beyond the pale and by some distance.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024