Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report 19:54 - Feb 15 with 6717 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59613
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 18:28 - Feb 16 with 1133 viewsDamo1962

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 00:03 - Feb 16 by daveB

yeah it would have been a different game at 1-1 with the momentum with us but not sure I'd have fancied us to go on and win the game

We'd have still struggled to hold onto the draw. A point would have made such a difference to everyone.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 18:30 - Feb 16 with 1123 viewsDamo1962

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:25 - Feb 16 by Northernr

Wonder if I can put in for a transfer?

😁
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 18:35 - Feb 16 with 1113 viewsDamo1962

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:34 - Feb 16 by dezzar

One or two of them suggested that

We undoubtedly have a Premier League journalist and fan in Clive - the club...meh! The club do give him plenty of opportunities to stretch his skills mind you😉He makes following this shower bearable, and I'm sure everyone on here is grateful to have him. "Peroni for Mr Whittingham barman".
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 19:31 - Feb 16 with 1051 viewsKonk

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 18:35 - Feb 16 by Damo1962

We undoubtedly have a Premier League journalist and fan in Clive - the club...meh! The club do give him plenty of opportunities to stretch his skills mind you😉He makes following this shower bearable, and I'm sure everyone on here is grateful to have him. "Peroni for Mr Whittingham barman".

Your report’s been well received by the Mackems:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/qpr-write-up-of-our-game.1600707/

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 20:13 - Feb 16 with 989 viewsaston_hoop

I've had a couple of different messages from Sunderland fans I know asking about this match report! Clive's gone 'Sunderland Viral'

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:28 - Feb 16 with 816 viewsManinBlack

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 19:31 - Feb 16 by Konk

Your report’s been well received by the Mackems:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/qpr-write-up-of-our-game.1600707/

Rightly so. Northern's match write ups are the better than any other clubs for honesty and balance.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 08:34 - Feb 17 with 557 viewsR_from_afar

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:28 - Feb 16 by ManinBlack

Rightly so. Northern's match write ups are the better than any other clubs for honesty and balance.

…and entertainment and humour

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024