Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne to Blackburn 17:30 - Jan 25 with 24358 viewsE17hoop

Anyone?
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/blackburn-rovers-eyeing-qpr-transfer-raid-for-

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Dunne to Blackburn on 18:01 - Jan 31 with 3307 viewsdannyblue

They signed Kyle mcfadzean from Cov. Looks like they don’t need our Jimmy
[Post edited 1 Feb 10:27]
Dunne to Blackburn on 19:02 - Jan 31 with 2941 viewstkqpr

Dunne to Blackburn on 18:01 - Jan 31 by dannyblue

Well i would say that puts paid to anymore incomings and outgoings then.

I cant imagine Kelmans wages frees up any more room?
Dunne to Blackburn on 19:37 - Jan 31 with 2764 viewsSuperhoop83

I think we will need Dunne, so I'll be happy if he stays. If one of our main two central defenders gets a bad injury we'll be screwed if we're relying on Fox and Kakay.

Suffering since 1978.

Dunne to Blackburn on 19:56 - Jan 31 with 2660 viewskensalriser

Blackburn just sold Adam Wharton to Palace for £18m, which doubtless gives them a budget to stay well ahead of us.

Boro looking to sell Morgan Rogers, a player they bought last summer, to Villa for a fat profit.

It can be done, we're just woeful at it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dunne to Blackburn on 19:58 - Jan 31 with 2647 viewsNorthernr

Dunne to Blackburn on 19:56 - Jan 31 by kensalriser

Blackburn just sold Adam Wharton to Palace for £18m, which doubtless gives them a budget to stay well ahead of us.

Boro looking to sell Morgan Rogers, a player they bought last summer, to Villa for a fat profit.

It can be done, we're just woeful at it.

That is a huge, huge thing for them. They've been about 6 months behind us on the road to fcksville because they haven't sold anybody since Armstrong and let Brereton's contract run down out of stubbornness/incompetence.

Already trying to rush some £4m US striker through the door at the last minute apparently.
Dunne to Blackburn on 20:32 - Jan 31 with 2440 viewsLazyFan

Dunne to Blackburn on 18:01 - Jan 31 by dannyblue

McFadzean is I think 36, must have got him on a free and we wanted some money for Dunne. Let's hope he's slow and useless and also they didn't have time to spend the £18m they just snagged.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dunne to Blackburn on 20:34 - Jan 31 with 2422 viewskensalriser

Dunne to Blackburn on 20:32 - Jan 31 by LazyFan

McFadzean is I think 36, must have got him on a free and we wanted some money for Dunne. Let's hope he's slow and useless and also they didn't have time to spend the £18m they just snagged.

That's got overpriced panic buy mistake written all over it. Let's hope so. It's certainly what we'd do.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dunne to Blackburn on 19:29 - May 7 with 1542 viewsTK1

Dunne to Blackburn on 10:00 - Jan 26 by lassel

We are going to have to put 26 points on the board in the next 18 games to be reasonably confident of survival. This is a team that has managed 24 points in 28 games and has won 3 of its last 11.

You can say the division is shit this year - it’s shit every year and 50 points is historically the +- for survival and highly likely will be again this year.

We all want to believe that it’s all to play for, but at some point we as supporters need to be as realistic as the club are about the chances of us putting those 7/8 wins on the board.

The news about Dunne's extension reminded me of this small bit of message-board grit that has been grinding my gears since February.

I know it's petty to bump it.
I know that.

But that double-hit of ITK wink-wink "I really know what's going on inside the club" coupled with a weary condescension towards fans who were looking at the team/squad/matches + the three point gap to safety and seeing something different still niggles, so congratulations on that at least.

Because in the end, "putting those 7/8 wins on the board" wasn't really a madcap dream of the hopeless, blind romantic. We put nine more wins on the board. And instead of the far-fetched 26 more points needed that we'd never manage, we actually added 32 points. It wasn't "a miracle", as was repeatedly suggested. Turns out it was a pretty "realistic" expectation, after all.
Login to get fewer ads

Dunne to Blackburn on 19:34 - May 7 with 1477 viewsconnell10

Dunne to Blackburn on 19:42 - Jan 25 by connell10

I personally think Dunne aint a bad player. He has a great attitude and i like him. So its a no from me and we should not be supplying a relegation rival with one of our own players!

Mmmm good comment

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dunne to Blackburn on 20:50 - May 7 with 1179 viewsChrisNW6

Dunne to Blackburn on 19:34 - May 7 by connell10

Mmmm good comment

That's like laughing at your own jokes, just wrong 😁
Dunne to Blackburn on 21:27 - May 7 with 1032 viewsSuperhoops2808

Dunne to Blackburn on 19:29 - May 7 by TK1

The news about Dunne's extension reminded me of this small bit of message-board grit that has been grinding my gears since February.

I know that.

But that double-hit of ITK wink-wink "I really know what's going on inside the club" coupled with a weary condescension towards fans who were looking at the team/squad/matches + the three point gap to safety and seeing something different still niggles, so congratulations on that at least.

Because in the end, "putting those 7/8 wins on the board" wasn't really a madcap dream of the hopeless, blind romantic. We put nine more wins on the board. And instead of the far-fetched 26 more points needed that we'd never manage, we actually added 32 points. It wasn't "a miracle", as was repeatedly suggested. Turns out it was a pretty "realistic" expectation, after all.

I thought I was the only one with these posts getting under my skin... Turns out I was wrong.

As I said in the Kakay post, They are far from constructive

You would think being so much ITK they would know the 7/8 wins were nailed on
Dunne to Blackburn on 21:35 - May 7 with 994 viewsconnell10

Dunne to Blackburn on 20:50 - May 7 by ChrisNW6

That's like laughing at your own jokes, just wrong 😁

Yes but also very satisfying 😌

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dunne to Blackburn on 21:54 - May 7 with 876 viewsPhilmyRs

I know that.

I was also one of those who couldn't understand the 'impossible to survive' line dished out by a fair few. I like Mari, but he's not the messiah, he's a decent manager whose done an excellent job for us. Ainsworth and before him Critchley, just seem to have made so many think nothing could be achieved with our squad, despite Warbs knocking on the play-offs for much of the season and Beale having us top of the league in October.

Clearly we're not a top 6 side at the moment - some obvious weaknesses in the team and serious lack of depth - but never felt we were one of the worst 3, and think Ainsworth was a major part of the problem.
Dunne to Blackburn on 21:58 - May 7 with 848 viewsAntti_Heinola

I know that.

it was pretty miraculous. I wouldn't downplay it too much.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024