Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The tainted First Minister 13:29 - Apr 28 with 12443 viewsSullutaCreturned

Meet vaughn Gething, the First Minister who managed to screw his job up before he'd even actually been given it,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/real-fury-behind-scenes-welsh-290647

The fact that Gething apparently cannot see what is wrong here, cannot see the conflict, surely it marks him down as unsuitable to be in politics let alone be leader of our country?
The tainted First Minister on 10:04 - Jun 3 with 1026 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 09:49 - Jun 3 by Whiterockin

The BBC program tonight will not help his cause, particularly with the vote of no confidence on Wednesday. It's good to see the change of BBC Wales political bias, instead of being the labour puppy to scared to question, they now treat all parties equally. Far better for Wales, when questions need to be asked they should be asked.

Nation Cymru and now the other main stream media are certainly keeping the pressure on ,another link to David Neal is the fact that whilst Guessing was Health Minister and (despite the fact that 63 medical experts had written to him decrying the decision to built a cancer hospital in Cardiff which does little to improve the treatment ) the main contractor to remove the waste was David Neals company., I wonder if another "donation " changed sweaty hands.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The tainted First Minister on 20:25 - Jun 3 with 938 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 10:04 - Jun 3 by Boundy

Nation Cymru and now the other main stream media are certainly keeping the pressure on ,another link to David Neal is the fact that whilst Guessing was Health Minister and (despite the fact that 63 medical experts had written to him decrying the decision to built a cancer hospital in Cardiff which does little to improve the treatment ) the main contractor to remove the waste was David Neals company., I wonder if another "donation " changed sweaty hands.

Gething insists he hasn't broken any rules, if true thenthe rules obviously need changing.

What I think there can be no doubt about is that Gething is not a fit person to be Wales First Minister as his ethics, morals and his judgement are seriously flawed if he cannot see what he's done wrong.

I just hope somebody within Labours ranks sees sense and votes against him. They'll be too busy with the self preservation ting though, I reckon.
The tainted First Minister on 21:26 - Jun 3 with 916 viewsunion_jack

The tainted First Minister on 20:25 - Jun 3 by SullutaCreturned

Gething insists he hasn't broken any rules, if true thenthe rules obviously need changing.

What I think there can be no doubt about is that Gething is not a fit person to be Wales First Minister as his ethics, morals and his judgement are seriously flawed if he cannot see what he's done wrong.

I just hope somebody within Labours ranks sees sense and votes against him. They'll be too busy with the self preservation ting though, I reckon.

They can’t be too short termism about it though because it may come back to bite them.

Jeez, what am I saying, he could commit mass murder and the diehards will still vote for the one with the red rosette!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The tainted First Minister on 21:34 - Jun 3 with 905 viewsFlashberryjack

The tainted First Minister on 21:26 - Jun 3 by union_jack

They can’t be too short termism about it though because it may come back to bite them.

Jeez, what am I saying, he could commit mass murder and the diehards will still vote for the one with the red rosette!!

Wales will always vote labour, that's why we'll always be the UK's poor relation.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The tainted First Minister on 22:50 - Jun 3 with 843 viewsmajorraglan

The tainted First Minister on 09:49 - Jun 3 by Whiterockin

The BBC program tonight will not help his cause, particularly with the vote of no confidence on Wednesday. It's good to see the change of BBC Wales political bias, instead of being the labour puppy to scared to question, they now treat all parties equally. Far better for Wales, when questions need to be asked they should be asked.

We need a robust independent media in Wales and across the U.K. unfortunately, many of the media outlets are owned by wealthy individuals who are aligned to political parties when what we really need are completely independent entities who have no allegiances to anyone and will ask the awkward questions and tell it as it is.
The judiciary is another entity which should be totally independent and beyond government interference, sadly the current lot have sought to limit the ability to hold them to account.

It looks to me that Gething is turning in to Welsh Labour’s version of Boris - if Starmer wins the GE I hope he asks some serious questions of the First Minister.
The tainted First Minister on 23:29 - Jun 3 with 838 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 22:50 - Jun 3 by majorraglan

We need a robust independent media in Wales and across the U.K. unfortunately, many of the media outlets are owned by wealthy individuals who are aligned to political parties when what we really need are completely independent entities who have no allegiances to anyone and will ask the awkward questions and tell it as it is.
The judiciary is another entity which should be totally independent and beyond government interference, sadly the current lot have sought to limit the ability to hold them to account.

It looks to me that Gething is turning in to Welsh Labour’s version of Boris - if Starmer wins the GE I hope he asks some serious questions of the First Minister.

If Geithin is still the leader come the GE then Starmer needs to be asked some serious questions.The programme tonight was damming of his behaviour and even my cynism of politics will be badly shaken should he still be in power come the GE

The tainted First Minister on 23:39 - Jun 3 with 823 viewsmajorraglan

The tainted First Minister on 23:29 - Jun 3 by Boundy

If Geithin is still the leader come the GE then Starmer needs to be asked some serious questions.The programme tonight was damming of his behaviour and even my cynism of politics will be badly shaken should he still be in power come the GE

Not seen the programme, but I’d have thought Starmer would wait until after the GE to maintain harmony etc - UNLESS he wants to really exert his authority, show some ruthlessness and make an example of someone. There could be mileage in the latter approach, but it could cause a lot of disaffection.
The tainted First Minister on 06:18 - Jun 4 with 798 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 20:25 - Jun 3 by SullutaCreturned

I think the sacking of Hannah Blythyn could be a major factor. How can she vote for someone who has just sacked her, If she simply chooses not to vote it could be enough for him to lose.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

The tainted First Minister on 18:03 - Jun 4 with 705 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 06:18 - Jun 4 by Whiterockin

I think the sacking of Hannah Blythyn could be a major factor. How can she vote for someone who has just sacked her, If she simply chooses not to vote it could be enough for him to lose.

Of it was a binding vote and she could be rid of Gething then maybe. I dount she'll put her head above the parapet for a non binding vote though, self preservation will kick in.
The tainted First Minister on 18:59 - Jun 4 with 664 viewsAnotherJohn

The tainted First Minister on 18:03 - Jun 4 by SullutaCreturned

Of it was a binding vote and she could be rid of Gething then maybe. I dount she'll put her head above the parapet for a non binding vote though, self preservation will kick in.

A poll conducted for ITV Wales by YouGov found that 57% of respondents thought Gething is doing a bad job. The mystery is how the other 43% thought anything else.
The tainted First Minister on 19:32 - Jun 4 with 645 viewspencoedjack

The tainted First Minister on 18:59 - Jun 4 by AnotherJohn

A poll conducted for ITV Wales by YouGov found that 57% of respondents thought Gething is doing a bad job. The mystery is how the other 43% thought anything else.

Probably because they are Welsh & Labour can do nowt wrong👍
The tainted First Minister on 19:39 - Jun 4 with 639 viewsunion_jack

The tainted First Minister on 19:32 - Jun 4 by pencoedjack

And didn’t understand the question😂

The tainted First Minister on 19:46 - Jun 4 with 624 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 19:32 - Jun 4 by pencoedjack

ITV Wales based in Cardiff , that tells me that as Guessing is an AM for one of the hell holes within then perhaps as ITV /BBC Wales seem to be adverse travelling out side the capitol they just asked his constituents.

The tainted First Minister on 19:51 - Jun 4 with 616 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 21:34 - Jun 3 by Flashberryjack

Wales will always vote labour, that's why we'll always be the UK's poor relation.

Plato once said, "The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Wise man .

The tainted First Minister on 20:09 - Jun 4 with 592 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 18:03 - Jun 4 by SullutaCreturned

I just see it as if she votes for Gething she is endorsing her sacking. IMO she has to abstain.

The tainted First Minister on 20:57 - Jun 4 with 549 viewsDr_Winston

The tainted First Minister on 21:34 - Jun 3 by Flashberryjack

People don't even have to vote for other options on a regular basis. Just enough to keep the buggers honest and wary of retaining their jobs.

An electorate who keep returning the same hapless idiots time after time has only itself to blame. South Africa are finally learning that lesson after decades of watching the ANC run the country into the ground.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The tainted First Minister on 06:35 - Jun 5 with 453 viewsWhiterockin

The evidence against Gethin just gets stronger. He was not the choice of leader from the Senedd Labour members. It has been reported that there are skeletons in his cupboard, are they starting to surface. Big day in the Senedd today, will Starmer step in for the sake of Welsh Labour and the upcoming election.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/clmmdn7dry7o

The tainted First Minister on 06:49 - Jun 5 with 451 viewsAnotherJohn

I wonder whether whoever placed a huge poster depicting the First Minister, with glowing message about inclusion, on the end of Union House at the University is now pondering the wisdom of that move.
The tainted First Minister on 09:15 - Jun 5 with 382 viewsraynor94

BBC Wales reporting the no confidence vote will carry, 2 Labour members won't be voting as they are on the sick.

Sadly it's not binding and he won't be standing down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The tainted First Minister on 09:18 - Jun 5 with 374 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 09:15 - Jun 5 by raynor94

BBC Wales reporting the no confidence vote will carry, 2 Labour members won't be voting as they are on the sick.

Starmer will have a word in his ear. He will be making Labour look pathetic in the build up to the election and causing immeasurable harm to the Labour campaign.

The tainted First Minister on 09:24 - Jun 5 with 357 viewsScotia

I think he'll be gone by Mid June. Position is untenable.
The tainted First Minister on 09:35 - Jun 5 with 330 viewsunion_jack

The tainted First Minister on 09:24 - Jun 5 by Scotia

Binding or not, he’ll have to go, you’re right.

The tainted First Minister on 10:08 - Jun 5 with 316 viewsJumpingJackFlash

One of those “off sick” is the lady he sacked. The other is Lee Waters.

Don’t piss people off if you may need their support at a later date.
The tainted First Minister on 10:22 - Jun 5 with 295 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 09:24 - Jun 5 by Scotia

Exactly right. Gone by the end of the week or the Senedd will lose any credibility they have left. Please no mention of racism when the vote goes against him, because that would be really embarrassing.

The tainted First Minister on 10:25 - Jun 5 with 290 viewsraynor94

The tainted First Minister on 10:08 - Jun 5 by JumpingJackFlash

One of those “off sick” is the lady he sacked. The other is Lee Waters.

Don’t piss people off if you may need their support at a later date.

Just read that no surprise it's those 2, pity some of the others didn't show some backbone and come out against him.

I think there are more skeletons in this blokes cupboard, totally untrustworthy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024