Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The tainted First Minister 13:29 - Apr 28 with 12440 viewsSullutaCreturned

Meet vaughn Gething, the First Minister who managed to screw his job up before he'd even actually been given it,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/real-fury-behind-scenes-welsh-290647

The fact that Gething apparently cannot see what is wrong here, cannot see the conflict, surely it marks him down as unsuitable to be in politics let alone be leader of our country?
The tainted First Minister on 00:04 - Jun 7 with 1330 viewsmajorraglan

The tainted First Minister on 22:17 - Jun 6 by raynor94

Cracks are beginning to show, Jenny Rathbone a Labour member has come out and said she doesn't know if he can carry on.

Hopefully the first of many

I’ve lifted her comments from the BBC.

“Ms Rathbone told BBC Radio Wales Drive that the "reputation of the Senedd is at risk" and that accepting money from people convicted of environmental offences "is a problem".
She said the issue had been raised on the doorstep during the general election campaign.
Asked if Mr Gething could brush off the defeat and carry on as before, she said: "I don't know. It's a very uncertain environment. We'll have to wait and see."
"It is uncomfortable because we've all been dragged into this," she said.”

If it’s a problem and the reputation of the Senedd is at risk, why didn’t Rathbone vote in favour of the motion instead of voting against it thereby supporting Gething. I have to be honest, I think this is poor show on her part and in my opinion questions her judgement - Gething out - Rathbone out too.
The tainted First Minister on 00:48 - Jun 7 with 1309 viewsRobbie

Scotland is in turmoil , Salmon , Sturgeon and Yousaf have failed dismally to lead that Country , back stories of dodgy dealings and accusations have made them do a runner .

Will the SNP step up and get Independent from the UK , I hope not .
Same goes for Wales I hope .

Add Gething to Ron Davies the wildlife expert , Drakeford who lives in the Stone Age and now a corrupt Politician in Cardiff Bay taking a photoshoot opportunity with Kier Stamer .

Got to love Politicians .
The tainted First Minister on 06:29 - Jun 7 with 1272 viewsAnotherJohn

Even the bastion of liberal-left opinion is concerned.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/the-guardian-view-on-labour-s-welsh-dilemma
The tainted First Minister on 16:02 - Jun 7 with 1195 viewsSullutaCreturned

Gething isn't staying on because it's best for Wales. he's staying because ( as with many other politicians) he is a greedy, self serving and untrustworthy person (in my own opinion) who is doing what he thinks is best for himself.

If he actually had decent morals and ethics he would have resigned straight after losing the vote.

But then if every politican who wasn't good enough (for whatever reason) resigned, then we'd have no governments in the UK right now, they are all useless.
The tainted First Minister on 00:12 - Jun 8 with 1106 viewsmax936

The tainted First Minister on 00:48 - Jun 7 by Robbie

Scotland is in turmoil , Salmon , Sturgeon and Yousaf have failed dismally to lead that Country , back stories of dodgy dealings and accusations have made them do a runner .

Will the SNP step up and get Independent from the UK , I hope not .
Same goes for Wales I hope .

Add Gething to Ron Davies the wildlife expert , Drakeford who lives in the Stone Age and now a corrupt Politician in Cardiff Bay taking a photoshoot opportunity with Kier Stamer .

Got to love Politicians .

They're all corrupt greedy barstewards, the UK need a complete refresh of the political system, its become far to corrupted and fraudulent by greedy slim balls with an in it for themselves attitude, we are now left with complete chancers like the utter slimeball that is Farage.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The tainted First Minister on 07:42 - Jun 11 with 956 viewsAnotherJohn

Emily Thornberry says we are asking "odd" questions.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/labour-politician-gives-dismissive-respons

Imagine her as Attorney General.
The tainted First Minister on 07:50 - Jun 11 with 953 viewsmajorraglan

The tainted First Minister on 07:42 - Jun 11 by AnotherJohn

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/labour-politician-gives-dismissive-respons

He needs to go - end of. In my opinion he’s shown he’s not up to the job.
The tainted First Minister on 08:38 - Jun 11 with 933 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 07:42 - Jun 11 by AnotherJohn

She began by using the default line put forward by Labour since Mr Gething lost the vote. She said: "I really think it is sad at the time of a general election that the opposition parties, the Conservatives in particular, are resorting to these sort of gimmicks."

IMO the vote was a direct result of what of many in Wales are feeling. It doesn't bode well for Welsh Labour if they continue to ignore Welsh opinion. I not defending the tories here but it was not a gimmick.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

The tainted First Minister on 08:56 - Jun 11 with 910 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 08:38 - Jun 11 by Whiterockin

She began by using the default line put forward by Labour since Mr Gething lost the vote. She said: "I really think it is sad at the time of a general election that the opposition parties, the Conservatives in particular, are resorting to these sort of gimmicks."

IMO the vote was a direct result of what of many in Wales are feeling. It doesn't bode well for Welsh Labour if they continue to ignore Welsh opinion. I not defending the tories here but it was not a gimmick.

They ( the Labour hierarchy ) may think its a gimmick but all around me in my peer groups that's the last thing its considered to be, and in normal circumstances this would be ,along with the opening of the eyes of the electorate, would be enough to give Welsh Labour a good kicking. But due to 14 years of total chaos under the Torys then I'm afraid they will hang on in power ,what a thought.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The tainted First Minister on 17:50 - Jun 11 with 836 viewsWhiterockin

Lack of transparency again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv22jgj9my7o

The tainted First Minister on 19:20 - Jun 11 with 785 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 08:38 - Jun 11 by Whiterockin

I've never liked Thornberry, she's a snob, arrogant and didn't she resign from Labours front bench on a point of principle but where is she today?

Regardless of Lady Nugee, it's just another politician not listening to those they are supposed to represent. Welsh Labour are very good at it and hasn't' Starmer already said Wales is the blueprint for Labour nationally?

So, the government may...well WILL change hands after the election but all we'll get is a different group of politiians not listening to us and proving to be out of touch.
The tainted First Minister on 19:48 - Jun 11 with 764 viewsraynor94

I'd love to know what debilitating illness is keeping Waters and Blythin away from the assembly.

Gethin was one smug individual this afternoon, he's going to ride it out.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The tainted First Minister on 20:06 - Jun 11 with 738 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 19:48 - Jun 11 by raynor94

I'd love to know what debilitating illness is keeping Waters and Blythin away from the assembly.

Gethin was one smug individual this afternoon, he's going to ride it out.

Off with stress long term. If they go for a vote of no confidence in the Government, we will go to the polls.
[Post edited 11 Jun 20:07]

The tainted First Minister on 20:34 - Jun 11 with 704 viewsonehunglow

The tainted First Minister on 19:20 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

I've never liked Thornberry, she's a snob, arrogant and didn't she resign from Labours front bench on a point of principle but where is she today?

Regardless of Lady Nugee, it's just another politician not listening to those they are supposed to represent. Welsh Labour are very good at it and hasn't' Starmer already said Wales is the blueprint for Labour nationally?

So, the government may...well WILL change hands after the election but all we'll get is a different group of politiians not listening to us and proving to be out of touch.

With theTories being so hapless,people are not aware of the vacuous jerks lining up to be a cabinet ministers in Labour.
We are in for a wonderful Justice Minister for a start and possibly Lammybas Foreign Sec.
They could make our current chumps look like geniuses

We are in troubled waters

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The tainted First Minister on 21:24 - Jun 11 with 656 viewsAnotherJohn

The resignation that I remember came after Thornberry's white van man tweet. She is a prime example of what critics mean when they say the party has been gentrified and disengaged from working class people.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/21/emily-thornberry-resignation-ex
The tainted First Minister on 21:25 - Jun 11 with 655 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes she is a mighty snob. But she doesn’t flinch when getting whacked in the tit by her boss.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The tainted First Minister on 21:44 - Jun 11 with 625 viewsFlashberryjack

The tainted First Minister on 20:34 - Jun 11 by onehunglow

With theTories being so hapless,people are not aware of the vacuous jerks lining up to be a cabinet ministers in Labour.
We are in for a wonderful Justice Minister for a start and possibly Lammybas Foreign Sec.
They could make our current chumps look like geniuses

We are in troubled waters

David Lammy ? what an horrible pr*ck he is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The tainted First Minister on 22:46 - Jun 11 with 579 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 21:25 - Jun 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes she is a mighty snob. But she doesn’t flinch when getting whacked in the tit by her boss.

Probably used to it

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The tainted First Minister on 23:13 - Jun 11 with 568 viewsonehunglow

The tainted First Minister on 21:44 - Jun 11 by Flashberryjack

David Lammy ? what an horrible pr*ck he is.

And one with chips on both shoulders
He , wet Yvette, lovely Rach and angry Angela
My God, it really will be worse

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The tainted First Minister on 05:57 - Jun 21 with 338 viewssons_of_omri

Vaughan Gething’s arrogance will be his undoing. This will sink him , eventually.
The tainted First Minister on 10:04 - Jun 21 with 259 viewsAnotherJohn

The tainted First Minister on 05:57 - Jun 21 by sons_of_omri

Vaughan Gething’s arrogance will be his undoing. This will sink him , eventually.

Yep, I think this could be a slow-motion train crash. The Senedd is not going to come out of this smelling of roses. It is paralysed by a mixture of cronyism and wokeness.
The tainted First Minister on 11:32 - Jun 21 with 231 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 10:04 - Jun 21 by AnotherJohn

Yep, I think this could be a slow-motion train crash. The Senedd is not going to come out of this smelling of roses. It is paralysed by a mixture of cronyism and wokeness.

He is just one more skeleton in the cupboard from being a complete embarrassment to the Labour party. If there wasn't a general election imminent he would be gone now. IMO one of the first things Starmer will do when he is PM will be to turn the screw on Gething, particularly when he sees the Welsh Labour vote decrease at the election.

The tainted First Minister on 15:09 - Jun 21 with 174 viewsFlashberryjack

The tainted First Minister on 11:32 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

He is just one more skeleton in the cupboard from being a complete embarrassment to the Labour party. If there wasn't a general election imminent he would be gone now. IMO one of the first things Starmer will do when he is PM will be to turn the screw on Gething, particularly when he sees the Welsh Labour vote decrease at the election.

"IMO one of the first things Starmer will do when he is PM will be to turn the screw on Gething"
I disagree, once Starmer sees that the Welsh will vote labour no matter what sh*t is shoveled on them, he will leave Wales to carry on, whilst he concentrates on more pressing matters, like choosing curtains for No 10.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The tainted First Minister on 15:43 - Jun 21 with 138 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 15:09 - Jun 21 by Flashberryjack

"IMO one of the first things Starmer will do when he is PM will be to turn the screw on Gething"
I disagree, once Starmer sees that the Welsh will vote labour no matter what sh*t is shoveled on them, he will leave Wales to carry on, whilst he concentrates on more pressing matters, like choosing curtains for No 10.

I think the total number of people in Wales voting Labour will be considerably down this election.

The tainted First Minister on 16:40 - Jun 21 with 100 viewsJumpingJackFlash

The tainted First Minister on 15:43 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

I think the total number of people in Wales voting Labour will be considerably down this election.

If it were a Sennedd election it would be very interesting. Because it's a General election people may decide that they dislike the Tories so much that they're prepared to hold their nose and vote Labour.

Turnout will probably be low so numbers voting for Labour will probably drop but all that matters on July 5th is how many seats they win.

Interestingly, Labour has never won an outright majority in a Sennedd election. Plaid Cymru have a habit of supporting them though. Maybe after Gething's shenanigans they won't be so keen next time?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024