Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The tainted First Minister 13:29 - Apr 28 with 13377 viewsSullutaCreturned

Meet vaughn Gething, the First Minister who managed to screw his job up before he'd even actually been given it,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/real-fury-behind-scenes-welsh-290647

The fact that Gething apparently cannot see what is wrong here, cannot see the conflict, surely it marks him down as unsuitable to be in politics let alone be leader of our country?
The tainted First Minister on 20:29 - Jun 5 with 912 viewsmax936

The tainted First Minister on 17:42 - Jun 5 by Whiterockin

If he stays the Welsh people's opinion of Labour in the Senedd will go through the floor and will be beyond repair.

Dead man walking he'll be gone by Monday, he's just gonna face more humiliation, even if there's another vote and he wins it'll only be by the odd vote, his position is untenable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The tainted First Minister on 20:37 - Jun 5 with 897 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 20:29 - Jun 5 by max936

Dead man walking he'll be gone by Monday, he's just gonna face more humiliation, even if there's another vote and he wins it'll only be by the odd vote, his position is untenable.

Was he so arrogant that he didn't believe that he would lose the vote and was unprepared. He looked shell shocked and vacant, he will soon realise he has to go. Starmer will tell him tomorrow unless he phones him tonight.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The tainted First Minister on 20:48 - Jun 5 with 869 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 18:09 - Jun 5 by Whiterockin

He is off to Normandy overnight for the memorial tomorrow, where Starmer will have a word in his ear. Wait for, I have had a couple of days to reflect and........

I don't share your optimism.
The tainted First Minister on 21:01 - Jun 5 with 858 viewsraynor94

The tainted First Minister on 20:48 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

Neither do I sadly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The tainted First Minister on 22:10 - Jun 5 with 795 viewsmajorraglan

The tainted First Minister on 20:48 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

Nor I, but I really hope he does.

I was also rather pleased to see Drakers in a bit of a tiz yesterday after the Education lead pulled the plug on the changes to school terms / holidays. As she pointed out, if you have a consultation exercise you have to listen to the feedback which is what she’s done. Credit to her. Drakers needs to go.
The tainted First Minister on 22:12 - Jun 5 with 794 viewsmax936

The tainted First Minister on 22:10 - Jun 5 by majorraglan

Nor I, but I really hope he does.

I was also rather pleased to see Drakers in a bit of a tiz yesterday after the Education lead pulled the plug on the changes to school terms / holidays. As she pointed out, if you have a consultation exercise you have to listen to the feedback which is what she’s done. Credit to her. Drakers needs to go.

He has hasn't?, don't tell me he's still lurking around like a bad smell in the building!

The tainted First Minister on 22:14 - Jun 5 with 785 viewsmajorraglan

The tainted First Minister on 22:12 - Jun 5 by max936

He has hasn't?, don't tell me he's still lurking around like a bad smell in the building!

Drakers is still an AM in the Senedd, he’s only stood down from the First Ministers post.
The tainted First Minister on 22:16 - Jun 5 with 777 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 22:12 - Jun 5 by max936

He's still an constituency member ( fill in the blanks your self ) of the Senedd
Gethin got 27 votes and lost.
I thought Labour said Twenty is Plenty

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

The tainted First Minister on 22:17 - Jun 5 with 779 viewsmax936

The tainted First Minister on 22:14 - Jun 5 by majorraglan

Drakers is still an AM in the Senedd, he’s only stood down from the First Ministers post.

Dear God, I thought he was retiring to tend to his cabbages ffs!

The tainted First Minister on 06:39 - Jun 6 with 669 viewsWhiterockin

Quote from the BBC website.

"There are signs Mr Gething's donations row could be impacting support for Labour at Senedd level, but not at Westminster, claims one Welsh political expert.

"We're seeing one of the biggest gaps we've ever seen between Westminster vote intention for Labour and Senedd vote intention for Labour," said Dr Jac Larner, a lecturer in political science at Cardiff University.

"At the moment in the polls around 45% - just less than half - of all voters say they'll vote Labour in a Westminster election but that goes down to about 30% in Senedd elections."

The tide is turning in Wales and this was before Gething refused to step down.

The tainted First Minister on 07:38 - Jun 6 with 642 viewsAnotherJohn

I am just starting to watch the D-Day coverage, and hearing about the various events and the worthies who will be in France. Unfortunately, I find myself thinking, with considerable embarrassment, that we are represented there by Vaughan Gething, a man whose integrity is in shreds. That is happening thanks to the craven behaviour of Labour MSs who voted to support him, and did so with a strength of conviction that moved Gething to tears. In particular, Hedges and James have let down our city badly. Who can support them and their ilk?
The tainted First Minister on 08:00 - Jun 6 with 616 viewsDr_Winston

The tainted First Minister on 07:38 - Jun 6 by AnotherJohn

I am just starting to watch the D-Day coverage, and hearing about the various events and the worthies who will be in France. Unfortunately, I find myself thinking, with considerable embarrassment, that we are represented there by Vaughan Gething, a man whose integrity is in shreds. That is happening thanks to the craven behaviour of Labour MSs who voted to support him, and did so with a strength of conviction that moved Gething to tears. In particular, Hedges and James have let down our city badly. Who can support them and their ilk?

Hedges and James do little other than let the city down. For decades the remit of the WAG has been to enrich the SE of the country at the expense of everywhere else and the supposed representatives of Swansea have made barely a squeak about it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The tainted First Minister on 08:59 - Jun 6 with 593 viewsonehunglow

The tainted First Minister on 07:38 - Jun 6 by AnotherJohn

Seems ok just now in deep conversation with sir Keir

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The tainted First Minister on 09:10 - Jun 6 with 584 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 08:59 - Jun 6 by onehunglow

Seems ok just now in deep conversation with sir Keir

KS Difficult day for you yesterday Vaughan.

VG Yes Keir it was.

KS What are you going to do.

VG I think I will just ride out the storm Keir.

KS Like F you will. We have an election in a month you have the weekend to make the announcement.

The tainted First Minister on 09:14 - Jun 6 with 575 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 09:10 - Jun 6 by Whiterockin

VG Yes Keir it was.

KS Like F you will. We have an election in a month you have the weekend to make the announcement.

I'd like to think you're right but listening to some Labour spokesman on the radio just know it sounds like, atm that is, that they're moving on .
Shortly on Times radio there's going to be a discussion on the statement made by Starmer about Wales being the blue print for the rest of the UK .

The tainted First Minister on 09:21 - Jun 6 with 565 viewsonehunglow

The tainted First Minister on 09:10 - Jun 6 by Whiterockin

VG Yes Keir it was.

Good stuff

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The tainted First Minister on 09:24 - Jun 6 with 563 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 09:14 - Jun 6 by Boundy

I'd like to think you're right but listening to some Labour spokesman on the radio just know it sounds like, atm that is, that they're moving on .
Shortly on Times radio there's going to be a discussion on the statement made by Starmer about Wales being the blue print for the rest of the UK .

Don't be surprised if he doesn't go there is a vote of no confidence in the Welsh government. Which will fail if the sicknotes turn up, but it would increase the pressure and play to the Welsh public.

The tainted First Minister on 09:58 - Jun 6 with 538 viewsraynor94

The schyster is sitting 2 rows behind Charles and Macron, no shame whatsoever

The tainted First Minister on 15:08 - Jun 6 with 455 viewsWhiterockin

Worth a read.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/jun/06/vaughan-gething-la

The tainted First Minister on 16:19 - Jun 6 with 427 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 09:14 - Jun 6 by Boundy

Holy cow, Wales is the blueprint....we are all absolutely fecked then. That's any support I had for Starmer and labour blown away.

An earlier post stated that support for Welsh labour has dropped to around 30% and if that is true then somebody has to point it out to Starmer becuse it's something the tories could use!

Besides which, seriously Keir...WTF? Wales is stagnating, anywhere outside cardiff is being left to rot and that's your blueprint?
The tainted First Minister on 21:18 - Jun 6 with 351 viewsunion_jack

The tainted First Minister on 15:08 - Jun 6 by Whiterockin

Worth a read.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/jun/06/vaughan-gething-la

Indeed.

And if this guy is right then I hope Gething stays in post and brings the whole thing down around him.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The tainted First Minister on 21:28 - Jun 6 with 345 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 16:19 - Jun 6 by SullutaCreturned

Holy cow, Wales is the blueprint....we are all absolutely fecked then. That's any support I had for Starmer and labour blown away.

An earlier post stated that support for Welsh labour has dropped to around 30% and if that is true then somebody has to point it out to Starmer becuse it's something the tories could use!

Besides which, seriously Keir...WTF? Wales is stagnating, anywhere outside cardiff is being left to rot and that's your blueprint?

The so called discussion on the normally balanced Times Radio was disappointing at the very least, the so called experts thought that the donation issue was a minor distraction and along with the fact of his involvement with Neals companies would have no bearing on Gethin's future . That was an outsiders view looking in but with one eye shut imo.

The tainted First Minister on 21:51 - Jun 6 with 330 viewsWingstandwood

The tainted First Minister on 21:18 - Jun 6 by union_jack

Indeed.

And if this guy is right then I hope Gething stays in post and brings the whole thing down around him.

Indeed!

What a damning analysis, because when 'damaged goods' like that is so void of acceptable standards, self-awareness and contrition, it truly brings devolution into ever further disrepute and drags the whole abysmal failure of devolution even deeper into the gutter!!!

And the fact that he is being tolerated and supported absolutely beggars belief!

And YesCymru's yokels opinion on it? Not too dissimilar about Wales relentless decline and ruination by means of appalling Cardiff Bay governance. The lack of critism says it all imo!

https://x.com/YesCymru

Argus!

The tainted First Minister on 22:17 - Jun 6 with 312 viewsraynor94

Cracks are beginning to show, Jenny Rathbone a Labour member has come out and said she doesn't know if he can carry on.

Hopefully the first of many

The tainted First Minister on 22:38 - Jun 6 with 284 viewsunion_jack

The tainted First Minister on 21:51 - Jun 6 by Wingstandwood

Indeed!

What a damning analysis, because when 'damaged goods' like that is so void of acceptable standards, self-awareness and contrition, it truly brings devolution into ever further disrepute and drags the whole abysmal failure of devolution even deeper into the gutter!!!

And the fact that he is being tolerated and supported absolutely beggars belief!

And YesCymru's yokels opinion on it? Not too dissimilar about Wales relentless decline and ruination by means of appalling Cardiff Bay governance. The lack of critism says it all imo!

https://x.com/YesCymru

That site makes me sick to the stomach.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024