Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage 15:28 - May 28 with 16392 viewsunion_jack

Nigel seems to be voicing the opinions of the silent majority of this country. Yes?

Or no?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Farage on 10:55 - Jun 20 with 833 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Farage on 10:26 - Jun 20 by Scotia

I'm no fan of Gordon Brown, but his big issue was his personality not his ability.

Neither of Cameron, Johnson, Truss or Sunak can hold a candle to him. I think Theresa May could have been a decent PM in the right circumstances.

It's going to take a lot more than 5 years to finish blaming the Tories for the mess we're in.

Maybis single handed it responsible for the emasculation of our police service .
Utterly shameless

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nigel Farage on 12:40 - Jun 20 with 786 viewsDr_Winston

Nigel Farage on 10:53 - Jun 20 by Boundy

Flogging our gold reserves just before the prices rose to one of their highest levels and you don't question his ability?

Indeed.

We're going to he dealing with the financial fallout of Brown's actions as Chancellor for decades, and he was even worse suited for PM.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nigel Farage on 13:02 - Jun 20 with 771 viewsScotia

Flogging our gold reserves just before the prices rose to one of their highest levels and you don't question his ability?

No. Not in comparison to those who followed.

https://www.fisherinvestments.com/en-us/insights/market-commentary/fools-gold-re
Nigel Farage on 16:15 - Jun 20 with 730 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 13:02 - Jun 20 by Scotia

No. Not in comparison to those who followed.

https://www.fisherinvestments.com/en-us/insights/market-commentary/fools-gold-re

What about their destruction of pension pots? The massive increase in debt and deficit? The deregulation of the banks that made the financial crash worse?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13032013

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/pensions/gordon-brown-ruined-retirement-genera

If he really had so much ability why was he culpable for such things? Had he bought into the cult of Tony and just did as Blair said? Or was he really just a poor chancellor?

Of course then we ended up with Gideon and call me Dave tho at least they rescued Royal Mail's pensions.
Nigel Farage on 17:49 - Jun 20 with 713 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 16:15 - Jun 20 by SullutaCreturned

What about their destruction of pension pots? The massive increase in debt and deficit? The deregulation of the banks that made the financial crash worse?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/pensions/gordon-brown-ruined-retirement-genera

If he really had so much ability why was he culpable for such things? Had he bought into the cult of Tony and just did as Blair said? Or was he really just a poor chancellor?

Of course then we ended up with Gideon and call me Dave tho at least they rescued Royal Mail's pensions.

The dereguation of the banks was Thatcher, wasn't it?
Nigel Farage on 18:41 - Jun 20 with 673 viewsjohnlangy

From memory the Conservatives fought them tooth and nail to try to water down even the regulation Labour imposed on the banks arguing for more deregulation.

So in theory, if the Conservatives had been in power then they'd have deregulated more and the crash would have been even worse.
Nigel Farage on 21:58 - Jun 20 with 611 viewsDJack

The fact that conservative electorate (small c) cling lovingly to that fact but never mention the Truss"budget"/act of national self harm.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Nigel Farage on 22:11 - Jun 20 with 601 viewsScotia

George Osborne move from RPI to CPI regarding pensions cost double what Browns pension Faux Pas did.

I'm not saying he was perfect or even decent. But better than those who've come afterwards in most cases.

I think he also oversaw the longest period of growth in history.
Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Farage on 23:02 - Jun 20 with 568 viewsbuilthjack

Nigel Farage on 17:49 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

It was yes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nigel Farage on 20:25 - Jun 21 with 457 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Interesting comment from Farage about the west provoking the Ukraine war tonight.
Nigel Farage on 20:29 - Jun 21 with 452 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 17:49 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

OK, RE-regukation,

It doesnt change that he made a mess of it which he admits to.
Nigel Farage on 20:36 - Jun 21 with 442 viewsScotia

Nigel Farage on 20:25 - Jun 21 by JumpingJackFlash

Interesting comment from Farage about the west provoking the Ukraine war tonight.

It's very similar to something Trump would say.

I'm sure he's his own man though. I mean just look at Reforms tag line. Completely original.

"Let's make Britain great" don't know where he got that from. The baseball caps will be available soon.
[Post edited 21 Jun 20:38]
Nigel Farage on 20:37 - Jun 21 with 439 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Farage on 20:36 - Jun 21 by Scotia

It's very similar to something Trump would say.

I'm sure he's his own man though. I mean just look at Reforms tag line. Completely original.

"Let's make Britain great" don't know where he got that from. The baseball caps will be available soon.
[Post edited 21 Jun 20:38]

Seems to admire both Trump and Putin.
Nuts

Nigel Farage on 20:54 - Jun 21 with 433 viewsbuilthjack

A Putin supporter. He says it’s Europes fault that Russia invaded Ukraine.
Wow. What a tosser.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nigel Farage on 20:57 - Jun 21 with 431 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Nigel Farage on 20:54 - Jun 21 by builthjack

Wow. What a tosser.

Is he still voicing the opinions of the silent majority?
Nigel Farage on 21:06 - Jun 21 with 427 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage on 20:57 - Jun 21 by JumpingJackFlash

On that particular topic then I'd say no but then that's only a guess

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nigel Farage on 21:07 - Jun 21 with 425 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Farage on 20:57 - Jun 21 by JumpingJackFlash

Nah

Nigel Farage on 21:15 - Jun 21 with 417 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 21:21 - Jun 21 with 409 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 21:15 - Jun 21 by Wingstandwood

I mean it would have a point if it was Welsh Labour's thing but central government in Westminster gave them half a billion of taxpayers money too

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nigel Farage on 21:21 - Jun 21 with 406 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage on 21:15 - Jun 21 by Wingstandwood

The economics of a madman

Nigel Farage on 21:22 - Jun 21 with 406 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 20:54 - Jun 21 by builthjack

Wow. What a tosser.

Yet the usual hacks in the media ignore it. They'd (rightly) be foaming at the mouth if it was mentioned by someone on the left

Left and right are two cheeks of the same fetid arßehole if you ask me

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nigel Farage on 21:51 - Jun 21 with 379 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 21:58 - Jun 20 by DJack

The fact that conservative electorate (small c) cling lovingly to that fact but never mention the Truss"budget"/act of national self harm.

Oh behave, Truss had a right mullering on here. She may have had one or two supporters but she was roundly condemned, criticised and laughed at.

Thing is, we all do whataboutery but just because somebody was worse it doesn't mean the person being criticised was any good. Being less bad is hardly a ringing endorsement.
Nigel Farage on 22:14 - Jun 21 with 359 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage on 21:22 - Jun 21 by waynekerr55

Yet the usual hacks in the media ignore it. They'd (rightly) be foaming at the mouth if it was mentioned by someone on the left

Left and right are two cheeks of the same fetid arßehole if you ask me

I think you need to appreciate why a lot of political commentators including Farage would believe it was the fault of the west , although no formal record of such agreements exist that NATO would not expand eastwards , this after discussions with Gorbachev and the then US Secretary of State James Baker who stated the reason why the U.S. wanted the then newly reunited Germany to stay within the framework of NATO, Baker told Gorbachev that "if we maintain a presence in a Germany that is a part of NATO, there would be no extension of NATO's jurisdiction for forces of NATO 1 inch to the east."

"I put the following question to (Gorbachev)," Baker recounted in a letter to German Chancellor Helmut Kohl. "‘Would you prefer to see a united Germany outside of NATO, independent and with no U.S. forces, or would you prefer a unified Germany to be tied to NATO, with assurances that NATO’s jurisdiction would not shift 1 inch eastward from its present position?’

Nigel Farage on 07:17 - Jun 22 with 261 viewsAnotherJohn

Nigel Farage on 20:25 - Jun 21 by JumpingJackFlash

I'd say that even people who think Farage is right on certain other issues will see this as way beyond the pale. It is a huge blunder, and probably a line Farage cultivated to chime with his US pals in MAGA.
Nigel Farage on 07:30 - Jun 22 with 260 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 07:17 - Jun 22 by AnotherJohn

I'd say that even people who think Farage is right on certain other issues will see this as way beyond the pale. It is a huge blunder, and probably a line Farage cultivated to chime with his US pals in MAGA.

I expect this to get a lot of traction over the next few days and you’re right, many of his supporters won’t like seeing themselves aligned with Trump.

I’d say holding such an opinion is far worse than say, a huge error of judgment in leaving a D Day event…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024