Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage 15:28 - May 28 with 16385 viewsunion_jack

Nigel seems to be voicing the opinions of the silent majority of this country. Yes?

Or no?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Farage on 08:54 - Jun 22 with 1158 viewsbuilthjack

Nigel Farage on 12:40 - Jun 20 by Dr_Winston

Indeed.

We're going to he dealing with the financial fallout of Brown's actions as Chancellor for decades, and he was even worse suited for PM.

Between the estimated £21billion lost on the gold reserves, and the £30billion lost by Truss in a few days, that’s a lot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nigel Farage on 09:31 - Jun 22 with 1101 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage on 20:54 - Jun 21 by builthjack

A Putin supporter. He says it’s Europes fault that Russia invaded Ukraine.
Wow. What a tosser.

He's wrong , as the EU doesn't have a military wing. If he had said the expansion of NATO he would be correct. He just can't accept Brexit has been a complete mistake and that he was responsible for it
Nigel Farage on 10:05 - Jun 22 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Farage on 21:51 - Jun 21 by SullutaCreturned

Oh behave, Truss had a right mullering on here. She may have had one or two supporters but she was roundly condemned, criticised and laughed at.

Thing is, we all do whataboutery but just because somebody was worse it doesn't mean the person being criticised was any good. Being less bad is hardly a ringing endorsement.

Truss was catastrophic both for her party and the country.
Labour zealots had better wind their necks in.
This Starmer govt ,in waiting,look lethal for the “ ordinary working family” ,at least those who don’t want to bum off the state

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nigel Farage on 10:09 - Jun 22 with 1088 viewsunion_jack

It seems now that those who are against Farage / Reform are conflating this statement of EU expansionism with him being a Putin apologist. That’s not the case and he made it very clear by saying the war was Putin’s fault but he was given a good reason to go to the Russian people.

Now, was that the most politically astute thing to say with a GE coming up? That’s another question.

Nigel Farage on 11:22 - Jun 22 with 1038 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Nigel Farage on 10:09 - Jun 22 by union_jack

It seems now that those who are against Farage / Reform are conflating this statement of EU expansionism with him being a Putin apologist. That’s not the case and he made it very clear by saying the war was Putin’s fault but he was given a good reason to go to the Russian people.

Now, was that the most politically astute thing to say with a GE coming up? That’s another question.

It’s not EU expansionism (Farage’s obsession) that Putin is concerned about, it’s NATO expansionism.
Nigel Farage on 12:56 - Jun 22 with 992 viewswaynekerr55

There's no conflation on my part. He's on record saying he admires Putin. The same Putin who conducted a Novichok attack in Salisbury where most of our Military top brass are

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nigel Farage on 13:11 - Jun 22 with 981 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 12:56 - Jun 22 by waynekerr55

There's no conflation on my part. He's on record saying he admires Putin. The same Putin who conducted a Novichok attack in Salisbury where most of our Military top brass are

The parallels with Trump just keep on coming.

Wait for the debate. Anything he doesn’t want to answer he’ll call the moderator names of call the question boring.
Nigel Farage on 13:27 - Jun 22 with 975 viewsonehunglow

I don’t follow anyone
Putin is a killer
Trump is a criminal
Anyone “ following” these rats does not warrant any credit from me ,but that’s just me
There is nothing to admire in Putin unless you’re warped .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Farage on 14:12 - Jun 22 with 953 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage on 13:27 - Jun 22 by onehunglow

I don’t follow anyone
Putin is a killer
Trump is a criminal
Anyone “ following” these rats does not warrant any credit from me ,but that’s just me
There is nothing to admire in Putin unless you’re warped .

What about Zelensky, what do you think of him?
Nigel Farage on 13:52 - Jun 23 with 856 viewsWingstandwood

Populism is now unstoppable, the dam has burst; Millions within the EU are now sticking their two fingers up to the politcal establishment and the EU!..... That?..... Could end up with the destruction of the EU, or end up with a right wing EU, because its arrogant lefty-loon/liberal leaders have failed to apply common sense and to listen!

There is also hope on the small boats issue, because allowing small boats to leave France and for smuggling gangs to operate means that it encourages illegal immigrants to enter France in the first place.

And I guess this is the very lady that realises that, whilst also knowing that France has a military very capable of boosting border control effectiveness by coming to the aid of over-stretched French police.

Because it has rather looked that there has never been any real intention to stop illegal entrants from entering France and to stop the smugglers and boats anyhow.

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 14:17 - Jun 23 with 824 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 07:30 - Jun 22 by Gwyn737

I expect this to get a lot of traction over the next few days and you’re right, many of his supporters won’t like seeing themselves aligned with Trump.

I’d say holding such an opinion is far worse than say, a huge error of judgment in leaving a D Day event…

I'd agree with the second bit. As dull as Sunak was, siding, or even appearing to side with Putin is a massive cock up.

Farage is a berk, or as I already called him, a spiv looking for easy money (the money part being an MP seat) and he can talk all he wants about what the people of the UK want but he's just another snake oil salesman. If Reform somehow won this election they'd do what was good for them.

Maybe I read to many nasty stories about politics but I have a deep mistrust of anybody who affiliates with a party because they all end up the same way, they all serve themselves and watch each others backs.
Nigel Farage on 23:30 - Jun 23 with 725 viewsDJack

Utter arrant nonsense. EU and NATO are two different organisations. Supporting an autocratic kleptocrat is not a good look ...well except for the modern day right wingers desperate power at any cost.

I thought you were better than that but you proved me to be misguided.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Nigel Farage on 09:23 - Jun 24 with 665 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Farage on 23:30 - Jun 23 by DJack

Utter arrant nonsense. EU and NATO are two different organisations. Supporting an autocratic kleptocrat is not a good look ...well except for the modern day right wingers desperate power at any cost.

I thought you were better than that but you proved me to be misguided.

DJ, what I said was a fact (replace EU with NATO, my mistake there).

I heard his interview and he laid the blame on the war firmly on the shoulders of Putin. But he said he was given a reason / excuse to do so (as convenient that may have been) by NATO expansionism.

Dont think for one minute that I am a Putin apologist because I am anything but. However, the point is that what Farage is being accused of may not necessarily be the case as he has not said that.

His private thoughts I’m not privy to.

Nigel Farage on 10:20 - Jun 24 with 641 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The only reason NATO expands in the first place is because of the various countries very real fear that they might be next on Putin’s list.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nigel Farage on 11:04 - Jun 24 with 619 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage on 10:20 - Jun 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The only reason NATO expands in the first place is because of the various countries very real fear that they might be next on Putin’s list.

NATO expanded well before this conflict
Nigel Farage on 11:08 - Jun 24 with 618 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage on 11:04 - Jun 24 by controversial_jack

NATO expanded well before this conflict

Russia were interfering in or invading many countries long before this conflict. Chechnya, Georgia, Moldova etc. Belarus has virtually been annexed.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nigel Farage on 14:28 - Jun 24 with 554 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage on 11:08 - Jun 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Russia were interfering in or invading many countries long before this conflict. Chechnya, Georgia, Moldova etc. Belarus has virtually been annexed.

If you want to go there, look at the list of countries the US has invaded, bombed or regime changed
Nigel Farage on 09:56 - Jun 25 with 427 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 17:31 - Jun 25 with 348 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage on 09:56 - Jun 25 by Wingstandwood

But Shirley its good for the economy ,further down the line of course .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nigel Farage on 17:38 - Jun 25 with 332 viewsKeithHaynes

Nigel Farage on 14:28 - Jun 24 by controversial_jack

If you want to go there, look at the list of countries the US has invaded, bombed or regime changed

That’s about as valid as the excuses for the Middle East wars and conflicts, Palestine started it, Israel started it, Scotland started it. It doesn’t rub with me at all. Tit for tat excuses.,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nigel Farage on 17:44 - Jun 25 with 328 viewsWingstandwood

Nigel Farage on 17:31 - Jun 25 by Boundy

But Shirley its good for the economy ,further down the line of course .

Crazy to think that its 127,000 arrivals so far and that’s just those that are accounted for excluding the ‘disappeared’ and at this rate in ten years time it'll be a case of approx half a million that have entered the U.K that nobody knows the true identity of.

I guess that there are many out there hoping for the emergence of more sensible right-wing border control and rulers with intention to filter out and erode the numbers down to a trickle levels. Perish the thought and possibility of it ending up as 100,000+ a year!

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 17:56 - Jun 25 with 323 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not anti immigration generally. I'm not even anti immigration from France, but it's blatantly obvious that the Government has completely lost control of the numbers. We have absolutely no idea who is here, what their intentions are and how many of them there are.

We're also not helped by our judiciary putting blocks in the way when the Govt actually does try to get to grips with the situation via the Rwanda plan, or idiots protesting at flights containing convicted criminals being repatriated.

I'm not sure that I'd be shipping people to central Africa, but there are certainly hundreds of sparesly or completely uninhabited islands around the UK that could contain processing centres where people could be housed whilst their applications are being processed, and then removed if declined.

At the moment once your feet hit the beach you're basically here for good no matter what.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nigel Farage on 18:04 - Jun 25 with 316 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage on 17:44 - Jun 25 by Wingstandwood

Crazy to think that its 127,000 arrivals so far and that’s just those that are accounted for excluding the ‘disappeared’ and at this rate in ten years time it'll be a case of approx half a million that have entered the U.K that nobody knows the true identity of.

I guess that there are many out there hoping for the emergence of more sensible right-wing border control and rulers with intention to filter out and erode the numbers down to a trickle levels. Perish the thought and possibility of it ending up as 100,000+ a year!

You don't have to be left, right or a centralist to realise this is unsustainable , we cannot continue allowing number such a these without realising that social cohesion at risk , just look at what's happening in the Republic of Ireland with civil unrest never seen before, maybe in Irelands case they're not used to the influx of immigrants in the numbers the UK was built on and that could be the reason why they're more vociferous when it comes to immigration , but imo there rumblings within the UK is getting louder and has now become the main focal point for many of the populations concerns.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nigel Farage on 18:12 - Jun 25 with 299 viewsWingstandwood

Nigel Farage on 18:04 - Jun 25 by Boundy

You don't have to be left, right or a centralist to realise this is unsustainable , we cannot continue allowing number such a these without realising that social cohesion at risk , just look at what's happening in the Republic of Ireland with civil unrest never seen before, maybe in Irelands case they're not used to the influx of immigrants in the numbers the UK was built on and that could be the reason why they're more vociferous when it comes to immigration , but imo there rumblings within the UK is getting louder and has now become the main focal point for many of the populations concerns.

I'm hoping for a Marine Le Pen government in France, because if she has serious intent to stop undocumented illegal entry to her country, then it means they will not be travelling through France in great numbers to come over here.

Argus!

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 18:31 - Jun 25 with 268 viewsWingstandwood

Nigel Farage on 18:12 - Jun 25 by Wingstandwood

I'm hoping for a Marine Le Pen government in France, because if she has serious intent to stop undocumented illegal entry to her country, then it means they will not be travelling through France in great numbers to come over here.

I ponder if denied entry on French border is there another way to get into the U.K? Hopefully not! Too many nautical miles?

[Post edited 25 Jun 18:39]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024