Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our little hovel in W12 13:43 - Sep 24 with 5317 viewsActonExile

Adrian Durham on Talksport has named it as his favourite ground of the top 4 divisions.

Sorry if it's a spack and for not putting the link on.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Our little hovel in W12 on 13:43 - Sep 24 with 5310 viewsActonExile

https://talksport.com/football/2075110/adrian-durham-best-efl-premier-league-92/

this is the link i think.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Our little hovel in W12 on 14:23 - Sep 24 with 5019 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Our little hovel in W12 on 13:43 - Sep 24 by ActonExile

https://talksport.com/football/2075110/adrian-durham-best-efl-premier-league-92/

Do think we would miss it if/when we left. Night games are the best, can't wait fir the first next week.
Our little hovel in W12 on 14:24 - Sep 24 with 5012 viewscolinallcars

I love it. During Covid, when we were only allowed out for exercise, my daily walk was a roundtrip taking in the ground - about 4 miles.
A policeman said one day the walk was supposed to be just aroumd your own area.
I said I lived in a $hit'ole and he was OK about it.
Our little hovel in W12 on 14:38 - Sep 24 with 4900 viewskensalriser

Must be a short fellow who has no need of refreshments or comfort facilities while at the stadium.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our little hovel in W12 on 14:40 - Sep 24 with 4873 viewsHayesender

Our little hovel in W12 on 13:43 - Sep 24 by ActonExile

It's a hovel, but it's out hovel and I love it. Gives me the excuse to "come home" every couple of weeks, and meet people such as your good self Mark.

Would I bother coming back to see us in some soulless bowl in the middle of Greenford or Park Royal? Would I bollox

Poll: Shamima Beghum

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:56 - Sep 24 with 4738 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Our little hovel in W12 on 14:40 - Sep 24 by Hayesender

It's a hovel, but it's out hovel and I love it. Gives me the excuse to "come home" every couple of weeks, and meet people such as your good self Mark.

Would I bother coming back to see us in some soulless bowl in the middle of Greenford or Park Royal? Would I bollox

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Our little hovel in W12 on 15:08 - Sep 24 with 4666 viewsActonExile

As that little scouse scrote said years ago about milk and Accrington Stanley, exactly.

Our little hovel in W12 on 16:41 - Sep 24 with 4121 viewsaston_hoop

Our little hovel in W12 on 15:08 - Sep 24 by ActonExile

As that little scouse scrote said years ago about milk and Accrington Stanley, exactly.

He's a murderer now

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/boy-who-said-iconic-accringt

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Our little hovel in W12 on 17:11 - Sep 24 with 3928 viewsHooping_Mad

Our little hovel in W12 on 16:41 - Sep 24 by aston_hoop

He's a murderer now

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/boy-who-said-iconic-accringt

The signs were there, he tried to steal his mates milk at 12.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Our little hovel in W12 on 09:12 - Sep 25 with 2964 viewshubble

I like the fact that Durham has chosen his top ten grounds purely from a football fan's personal perspective, but even so, The Valley at no.8?? I hate that ground. Nice for us to be his no. 1 though. Away fans tend to romanticise our place, as do we, once we've forgotten the pillar blocking our view, the lack of leg room, the queue for something to eat and the Ellerslie bogs.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Our little hovel in W12 on 14:50 - Sep 26 with 2372 viewsBklynRanger

Our little hovel in W12 on 16:41 - Sep 24 by aston_hoop

He's a murderer now

Jesus! Lemonade related I'd imagine.
Our little hovel in W12 on 15:06 - Sep 26 with 2297 viewskensalriser

Our little hovel in W12 on 09:12 - Sep 25 by hubble

I like the fact that Durham has chosen his top ten grounds purely from a football fan's personal perspective, but even so, The Valley at no.8?? I hate that ground. Nice for us to be his no. 1 though. Away fans tend to romanticise our place, as do we, once we've forgotten the pillar blocking our view, the lack of leg room, the queue for something to eat and the Ellerslie bogs.

And being in the queue is the best part of getting something to eat.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our little hovel in W12 on 20:45 - Sep 26 with 1845 viewsSK_hoops

Our little hovel in W12 on 14:38 - Sep 24 by kensalriser

Must be a short fellow who has no need of refreshments or comfort facilities while at the stadium.

He's obviously never washed his hands and experienced the water pressure.
Our little hovel in W12 on 21:44 - Sep 26 with 1708 viewsdigswellhoop

it's a sh1t stadium no leg room used to have an atmosphere not now
Our little hovel in W12 on 23:12 - Sep 26 with 1501 viewsLogman

I'm amazed that Wimbledon is no. 4. It is complete and utter toy-town. As for the shortcomingds of LR, who gives a sh*t ? I go to watch the football and being 8m way from the action and having all 4 sides of the stadium on top of the pitch is more important to me than whether I can stuff my face and get in and out of the bogs at half-time
Our little hovel in W12 on 23:43 - Sep 26 with 1449 viewscolinallcars

Ditto. I'd rather be at LR on a cold November/December afternoon, under a mackerel sky, than at the Copa. You know, the Copacabana as immortalised by Barry Mandible.
G'night.
Our little hovel in W12 on 10:14 - Sep 27 with 939 viewscaptainmycaptian

Our little hovel in W12 on 23:12 - Sep 26 by Logman

I'm amazed that Wimbledon is no. 4. It is complete and utter toy-town. As for the shortcomingds of LR, who gives a sh*t ? I go to watch the football and being 8m way from the action and having all 4 sides of the stadium on top of the pitch is more important to me than whether I can stuff my face and get in and out of the bogs at half-time

This with outdoubt. I actually worry that I bring my children ie will they ever see a big win, mocked at school by the fake mob, but big wins are relative. The ground is QPR its a real ground how it was and how it should be. Close to the action. A great atmosphere when it gets going. Also a real link to when football used to be more of the working man's game less money orientated, more in common with the players (who seemed more loyal and linked to the club) they were on more of a relative wage with everyone else. Maybe it my age and I have the rose tinted glasses on. Don't know but Loftus Road is a diamond (very rough one admittedly) but it shines brighter than any overated new flat pack bland ground. It's the artful dodger of grounds, street wise full of character and an absolute chancer. Occasionally we meet an oliver of a team and we teach them a lesson of life (leeds under the lights ) . Well back to the tablets ..... not sure the oliver twist analogy works but you.might see my general weird point.
[Post edited 27 Sep 19:58]
Our little hovel in W12 on 12:22 - Sep 27 with 787 viewsMick_S

Our little hovel in W12 on 23:43 - Sep 26 by colinallcars

Ditto. I'd rather be at LR on a cold November/December afternoon, under a mackerel sky, than at the Copa. You know, the Copacabana as immortalised by Barry Mandible.
G'night.

Did you know the mandible is the only bone in your heeed that moves?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Our little hovel in W12 on 12:34 - Sep 27 with 680 viewsJuzzie

Our little hovel in W12 on 12:22 - Sep 27 by Mick_S

What about the ear ossicles? They're classed as bones.
Our little hovel in W12 on 13:05 - Sep 27 with 578 viewsMick_S

Our little hovel in W12 on 12:34 - Sep 27 by Juzzie

What about the ear ossicles? They're classed as bones.

You win.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Our little hovel in W12 on 14:37 - Sep 27 with 368 viewscolinallcars

Our little hovel in W12 on 12:22 - Sep 27 by Mick_S

I don't find that humurus !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024