Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hooper off to Naarwich 10:12 - Jul 25 with 13801 viewsQPR1882

4 yr deal
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hooper off to Naarwich on 14:25 - Jul 25 with 1999 viewsTheBlob

Hooper off to Naarwich on 14:18 - Jul 25 by daveB

all quite amusing really, a month ago Redknapp was getting stick on here for not looking at players like Austin now we are trying to sign him he's wrong to do that as well

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 14:32 - Jul 25 with 1946 viewsRblockPrior

Hooper off to Naarwich on 13:54 - Jul 25 by TheBlob

Then why didn't you lump on at the bookies?Harry probably did after talking up the deal and getting Norwich to drift out in the market.

as much as it sounds crazy and I would hate the idea of him doing that, its something Arry would do hahaha

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 14:38 - Jul 25 with 1900 viewsTheBlob

Hooper off to Naarwich on 14:32 - Jul 25 by RblockPrior

as much as it sounds crazy and I would hate the idea of him doing that, its something Arry would do hahaha

Precisely my point.probably had some mates as carriers to put bets on.....like finding money in the street.You tell me he didn't know the gazump was in.And the Austin bid just happened at the same time?Do me a favour.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 14:51 - Jul 25 with 1845 viewsjamois

Hooper off to Naarwich on 10:59 - Jul 25 by Metallica_Hoop

She's just not ginger metallica

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:11 - Jul 25 with 1778 viewsFredManRave

Ok, so we've lost out on Hooper but let's just thank God that a Prem club didn't come in at the last minute and snatch Henry from us.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:21 - Jul 25 with 1726 viewsBklynRanger

Normally when a manager starts flapping his chops like this I assume it's because the deal is actually done.

But with Redknapp I'm learning to see that he really is just speaking his brains, so no big surprise that we missed out on Hooper right at the death.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:28 - Jul 25 with 1681 viewseghamranger

Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:11 - Jul 25 by FredManRave

Ok, so we've lost out on Hooper but let's just thank God that a Prem club didn't come in at the last minute and snatch Henry from us.

Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:38 - Jul 25 with 1638 viewsRblockPrior

has hooper to norwich actually confirmed or just that the fee was accepted

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Login to get fewer ads

Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:43 - Jul 25 with 1613 viewsrosseeles

All theyve said is fee agreed and medical today, but i suspect its as good as a deal done
Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:44 - Jul 25 with 1610 viewsjamois

Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:38 - Jul 25 by RblockPrior

has hooper to norwich actually confirmed or just that the fee was accepted

Harry confirmed it himself so we know it must be true. Said the lad was a proper scorer and would do the business at Mantras in Norwich.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:03 - Jul 25 with 1557 viewsmacro

Hooper off to Naarwich on 10:31 - Jul 25 by EalingRanger

Surely Redknapp knew Norwich were interested?! Why on earth did he talk about the deal yesterday as if it were done?

Norwich have been in for Hooper for six months plus

Harry looks like a prize idiot over this, Norwich play the waiting game, match the offer then can offer prem football and probably better salary and bonuses
Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:13 - Jul 25 with 1501 viewsQPR1882

Hooper off to Naarwich on 15:43 - Jul 25 by rosseeles

All theyve said is fee agreed and medical today, but i suspect its as good as a deal done

ssn are saying a 4 yr deal has been agreed.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:16 - Jul 25 with 1491 viewsRblockPrior

as annoyed as I am not getting Hooper, dont forget WE HAVE GOT REMY lol Austin will join 2

Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:18 - Jul 25 with 1482 viewsThe_Mole

LOL!

It's hilarious that so many on here were spouting off that Hooper would be great up top for us etc... and are now surprised/gutted that he's gone to Norwich.

Did people honestly think he was going to sign for us over a prem side?? But of course it's Redknapp's fault...give me strength!

Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:22 - Jul 25 with 1453 viewsQPR_John

Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:13 - Jul 25 by QPR1882

ssn are saying a 4 yr deal has been agreed.

Sky sources are saying a four year deal has been agreed.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:23 - Jul 25 with 1444 viewsQPR_John

Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:18 - Jul 25 by The_Mole

LOL!

It's hilarious that so many on here were spouting off that Hooper would be great up top for us etc... and are now surprised/gutted that he's gone to Norwich.

Did people honestly think he was going to sign for us over a prem side?? But of course it's Redknapp's fault...give me strength!

Of course it is not Redknapps fault and maybe you have misunderstood the criticism. It comes from his interview yesterday when he all but said the deal is done.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:25 - Jul 25 with 1440 viewsQPR1882

Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:18 - Jul 25 by The_Mole

LOL!

who has blamed Arry ?

WHAT I HAVE READ IS FANS PISSED OFF ARRY OPENING HIS TRAP BEFORE THE DEAL WAS COMPLETE EMBARRASSING US AND THE CLUB, I THINK MOST ARE IN AGREEMENT HOOPER WOULD BE MAD TO PICK A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM OVER A PREMIER TEAM.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 17:30 - Jul 25 with 1306 viewsdermyqpr

Petrov did not help. Read some quotes from him last night clearly advising Hooper we were not the right option for him.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 17:32 - Jul 25 with 1299 viewsdaveB

Hooper off to Naarwich on 16:23 - Jul 25 by QPR_John

Of course it is not Redknapps fault and maybe you have misunderstood the criticism. It comes from his interview yesterday when he all but said the deal is done.

he didn't say the deal was done he said it was close to be being done which it was
Hooper off to Naarwich on 17:35 - Jul 25 with 1278 viewsQPR_John

Hooper off to Naarwich on 17:32 - Jul 25 by daveB

he didn't say the deal was done he said it was close to be being done which it was

That's why I used the phrase "all but said". In any case he should not have said it was close to being done.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 17:43 - Jul 25 with 1249 viewsderbyhoop

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:14 - Jul 25 by toboboly

Maybe 'Arry should take note of Ian Taylor more. Until it's up on the official site 'Arry, don't expect it to be done.

Bloody irritating when Taylor spouts off like that, but , after this case, we might have a bit more sympathy with that point.
It wasn't a state secret that we were after Hooper. The briefing of the media could just as easily have come from Celtic or Hooper's agent. I'm guessing that, given a choice between PL and Championship, Hooper preferred the higher profile of the PL. Somebody at the club (probably HR) was guilty of jumping the gun. And that might just have stiffened Norwich's resolve to get him.

It happens, get over it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hooper off to Naarwich on 18:08 - Jul 25 with 1195 viewsWatfordR

Hooper off to Naarwich on 17:43 - Jul 25 by derbyhoop

Bloody irritating when Taylor spouts off like that, but , after this case, we might have a bit more sympathy with that point.
It wasn't a state secret that we were after Hooper. The briefing of the media could just as easily have come from Celtic or Hooper's agent. I'm guessing that, given a choice between PL and Championship, Hooper preferred the higher profile of the PL. Somebody at the club (probably HR) was guilty of jumping the gun. And that might just have stiffened Norwich's resolve to get him.

It happens, get over it.

i wonder what the reaction would have been from the Arry apologists if this had been two years ago, and it was GP that had been telling everyone that Hooper was going to score 25 goals for us?
Hooper off to Naarwich on 18:26 - Jul 25 with 1163 viewsRblockPrior

seems as though Norwich confirming this is taking a while, maybe problems with wage and contract demands?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 18:36 - Jul 25 with 1120 viewsBklynRanger

Hooper off to Naarwich on 18:26 - Jul 25 by RblockPrior

seems as though Norwich confirming this is taking a while, maybe problems with wage and contract demands?

Ha - HAAAAH!

FCUK YOU NORWICH! I HOPE HE ENDS UP AT HAMILTON ACADEMICALS!
Hooper off to Naarwich on 18:42 - Jul 25 with 1091 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Gazumping their gazump would restore my faith in the universe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024