Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hooper off to Naarwich 10:12 - Jul 25 with 13803 viewsQPR1882

4 yr deal
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:12 - Jul 25 with 1505 viewsPommyhoop

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:07 - Jul 25 by JonDoeman

It's all a conspiracy....

No conspiracy just vintage H. I'm genuinely shocked that people on here believe a word the man says.
He's got one saving grace and that is the fact that our manager before him was a bigger c@nt than him.Only just

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:13 - Jul 25 with 1483 viewsRanger78

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:02 - Jul 25 by WatfordR

I never cease to be amazed at the reluctance of so many people to recognise Redknapp for what he is.

"He must have believed what Phil Beard told him."
"He must have believed what Hooper's agent told him."

Do me a favour.

I agree, if anybody ever believes a single word that HR ever says then they are seriously misguided.

The man is a fool, he has zero care for QPR. Everything he does is for himself and I'm absolutely convinced that his comments last night were to protect himself. If we struggle for goals, he can now say "its not my fault, I wanted Hooper"

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:13 - Jul 25 with 1483 viewsQPR_John

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:03 - Jul 25 by WestBerksHoops

Not Harry's fault, Bid went in at 6:30pm last night from Norwich.

QPR used as bait by his agent to lure Norwich into the deal, championship or premiership footy? of course he'll go for the later!

He's desperate to play for England, must feel the only way this could happen is by being in the shop window - Premiership!

I think you miss the point, I, at least, am not blaming Redknapp for Hooper going to Norwich, it is Redknapps interview last night that is in question. There are those ITK which we can choose to believe or not but when the manager says something I think we are entitled to think it has merit. All he needed to say was that negotiations are on going, in the final phase even, then we could all understand a last minute bid by Norwich. As has been said before he sounded like it was the press conference with Hooper by his side.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:13 - Jul 25 with 1481 viewsNorthernr

Hooper wanted a Premier League move and he's got one. We made a decent fist of trying to get him here and came up short. No shame in any of that.

But Redknapp saying what he did last night makes us and him look silly doesn't it? I don't think any of us really expected to sign Hooper before that did we?
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:14 - Jul 25 with 1473 viewstoboboly

Maybe 'Arry should take note of Ian Taylor more. Until it's up on the official site 'Arry, don't expect it to be done.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:14 - Jul 25 with 1467 viewsTopCat34

I can almost hear him now. Midway into the season, if we're strugglto keep up with the leaders or even struggling at the bottom. Good ol' 'Arry will start mouthing off about if he could have got two 'triffic lads Bridge and Hooper this would all be fine.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:16 - Jul 25 with 1450 viewslave16

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:14 - Jul 25 by toboboly

Maybe 'Arry should take note of Ian Taylor more. Until it's up on the official site 'Arry, don't expect it to be done.

looks like remy is staying then

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:16 - Jul 25 with 1436 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

At 25 years of age Hooper was far too young for us anyway. Our remit for signing players is to go for 30+ year old injury prone journeymen.
Login to get fewer ads

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:21 - Jul 25 with 1382 viewsdaveB

if he ends up signing for us a few people on here are going to look a bit silly
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:24 - Jul 25 with 1351 viewssimmo

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:21 - Jul 25 by daveB

No we wont, the point will still stand.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:25 - Jul 25 with 1339 viewsbosh67

Why am I not surprised. I think we've been had yet again in getting a Prem club to cough up. We really do publicise our position far too easily. We are like the people who put in a high bid for something on eBay in the last hour and then go off to celebrate by turning the computer off 30 minutes before the end of the auction.

We should ask Norwich how much they want to pay for Charlie Austin and put that bid in the press as well so they can get him too. We'll have his bad shoulder as compensation.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:25 - Jul 25 with 1326 viewssimmo

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:25 - Jul 25 by bosh67

Why am I not surprised. I think we've been had yet again in getting a Prem club to cough up. We really do publicise our position far too easily. We are like the people who put in a high bid for something on eBay in the last hour and then go off to celebrate by turning the computer off 30 minutes before the end of the auction.

We should ask Norwich how much they want to pay for Charlie Austin and put that bid in the press as well so they can get him too. We'll have his bad shoulder as compensation.

We are like the people who put in a high bid for something on eBay in the last hour and then go off to celebrate by turning the computer off 30 minutes before the end of the auction.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:26 - Jul 25 with 1319 viewsolderR

How I long for the good old days of not hearing anything till its on the offish.

The hours I've wasted reading Hopper threads.

As said prev Harry's preparing the excuses, wanted Bridge, Hooper etc.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:28 - Jul 25 with 1296 viewsrosseeles

Dave i think most on here are just a bit annoyed with the way Harry has spoken about him ...i.e "Doesnt believe there will be any hitches" , "Can get us 25 goals next year" etc before he's signed.

As others have said, a simple "talks are ongoing,cant say more" or something like that if he really feels the need to talk to the press would be great, rather than the speil he always comes out with (remember m'villa last year?)

Take a look at Moyes on the Fabregas situation - Today all hes said are talks are ongoing, rather than how good he will be/could be for man u next season
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:30 - Jul 25 with 1272 viewsJamie

If he signs for us instead of Norwich, its for one reason only and would certainly not make him 'the right sort'.
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:30 - Jul 25 with 1266 viewsQPR1882

If he does sign for us it will mean we have signed a player that has failed a medical, why would we want him after that ?
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:32 - Jul 25 with 1243 viewsJonDoeman

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:13 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Hooper wanted a Premier League move and he's got one. We made a decent fist of trying to get him here and came up short. No shame in any of that.

But Redknapp saying what he did last night makes us and him look silly doesn't it? I don't think any of us really expected to sign Hooper before that did we?

Agree.

It Is What It Is !!

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:32 - Jul 25 with 1242 viewsTacticalR

A deal is never done until team air hostess has approved the player

Air hostess clique

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:35 - Jul 25 with 1215 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:32 - Jul 25 by TacticalR

A deal is never done until team air hostess has approved the player

2nd droit pour moi SVP.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:36 - Jul 25 with 1192 viewsdaveB

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:30 - Jul 25 by Jamie

If he signs for us instead of Norwich, its for one reason only and would certainly not make him 'the right sort'.

so if he joins us he is not the sort we want and if he doesn't then Redknapp is an idiot. Good to know
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:38 - Jul 25 with 1168 viewsRangerJim

WATRB has gone into meltdown

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:39 - Jul 25 with 1166 viewsNorthernr

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:36 - Jul 25 by daveB

so if he joins us he is not the sort we want and if he doesn't then Redknapp is an idiot. Good to know

Yeh that's daft. If he signs for us it could be London location, it could be Redknapp persuading him, it could be for money, it could be a back hander, it could be that Norwich wouldn't guarantee him a start, it could be a number of things. Probably money but that doesn't mean he'll come and toss it off.

Stupid to say "we're wrong if he goes to Norwich and wrong if he comes here."
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:39 - Jul 25 with 1159 viewsNorthernr

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:38 - Jul 25 by RangerJim

Well if you will listen to what Dazzer says....
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:40 - Jul 25 with 1145 viewsessextaxiboy

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:28 - Jul 25 by rosseeles

Dave i think most on here are just a bit annoyed with the way Harry has spoken about him ...i.e "Doesnt believe there will be any hitches" , "Can get us 25 goals next year" etc before he's signed.

As others have said, a simple "talks are ongoing,cant say more" or something like that if he really feels the need to talk to the press would be great, rather than the speil he always comes out with (remember m'villa last year?)

Take a look at Moyes on the Fabregas situation - Today all hes said are talks are ongoing, rather than how good he will be/could be for man u next season

We nicked Remy in similar circumstances, its just business. However I am concerned with Harry Redknapps statement last night . I am fully behind him in rebuilding the team as he sees fit and I think he is commited to it but, if a "sky source " had been so positive and it didnt happen we would be asking questions .
Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:44 - Jul 25 with 1114 viewstoboboly

Hooper off to Naarwich on 11:38 - Jul 25 by RangerJim

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024