Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quote from the Bury Board.. 07:46 - Mar 2 with 9840 viewsdale1968

It's going to be an interesting game. Will be down to 'who wants it most' again but I don't think there's a great deal of difference in quality between Dale & ourselves now. We're going to have to be at the top of our game though.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 08:10 - Mar 2 with 4727 viewsTalkingSutty

It is down to who wants it the most though,its a derby game so form and who has the best players goes out of the window.

I dont want us to treat it just like any other game because they wont. In previous games at Giggle we have flown out of the traps and seized the initiative early, thats what i would like to see.

bUry cant beat us by playing football and Flicker will know that. They wont give us a minute on the ball,
then factor in the park pitch and that will suit them all of a sudden you can see how difficult Friday night could become

I think we might have to play a bit longer due to the condition of the pitch but we have the players to do that. Lets keep all 11 players on the pitch also because i can see some personal battles developing.
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 10:05 - Mar 2 with 4523 viewsaleanddale

If we keep 11 on the pitch for 90 minutes it will be a difficult night for bURY..

The derby - Sky and playing on mud and sand not grass could be the leveller so they could be right - who wants it most.

No fear... just more of the same please!!
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 10:12 - Mar 2 with 4500 views442Dale

Rain forecast for Wednesday and Thursday, if it happens and carries on into Friday can their pitch take it?

If they haven't already, they should be looking at getting some covers in this week to make sure the game is on.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 10:55 - Mar 2 with 4395 viewsYouTubeDale

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 10:12 - Mar 2 by 442Dale

Rain forecast for Wednesday and Thursday, if it happens and carries on into Friday can their pitch take it?

If they haven't already, they should be looking at getting some covers in this week to make sure the game is on.

Do they have any covers?

By the way, how much TV money do we get out of this?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:08 - Mar 2 with 4248 viewsDaleaholic

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 10:05 - Mar 2 by aleanddale

If we keep 11 on the pitch for 90 minutes it will be a difficult night for bURY..

The derby - Sky and playing on mud and sand not grass could be the leveller so they could be right - who wants it most.

No fear... just more of the same please!!

Sky or being on the TV has nothing to do with how we play football. Vs Leeds we were broadcast live to pretty much every country bar the UK and we did fine then.

It's about time people ditched these ridiculous ideas that being on tv somehow affects the outcome of a game of football. It doesn't. We have a very, very special team with players who will battle for 95 minutes in all areas of the pitch.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:31 - Mar 2 with 4198 viewsRAFCBLUE

Same can be said for them aleanddale.

There are members of that squad with something to prove who might be inclined to let the occassion get the better of them.

Tutte for example in a midfield battle with Lund/Cav/Rose/Hendo might not take kindly to seeing something that he left behind being currently more successful without him. Mayor, Nardiello and McNulty are all also candidates for a rash moment. We had instances in the home game which resulted in us playing a half with 10 men.

We must keep our heads and control ourselves under any and every provocation.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:35 - Mar 2 with 4187 viewsYouTubeDale

I really hope Cav keeps his head. Hoping he's a wiser guy nowadays...

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:45 - Mar 2 with 4149 viewsdingdangblue

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:08 - Mar 2 by Daleaholic

Sky or being on the TV has nothing to do with how we play football. Vs Leeds we were broadcast live to pretty much every country bar the UK and we did fine then.

It's about time people ditched these ridiculous ideas that being on tv somehow affects the outcome of a game of football. It doesn't. We have a very, very special team with players who will battle for 95 minutes in all areas of the pitch.

I hope you are right! We are definitely due a win on live telly.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:49 - Mar 2 with 4124 viewssweetcorn

Bury fans, the gift that keep on giving. Has any other set of fans ever been so deluded, that because they have won a couple under flicker, there isn't much between the two sides? What planet are you on? The heart of your engine room is a player who couldn't even catch our reserves.

I agree it'll be a close game, but that has nothing to do with the teams being close in terms of quality, more the fact that it's a derby game.

If flicker sticks to his principles and tries to outfootball us, we'll hand out a mauling. unfortunatley we know that isn't going to happen.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:52 - Mar 2 with 4120 viewsDaleaholic

We did win on live telly... Vs Leeds 2014, Vs Darlington 2008, Vs Hull 1999...

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 13:11 - Mar 2 with 4057 viewsmikehunt

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:52 - Mar 2 by Daleaholic

Versus Orient one foggy Sunday morning.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 13:22 - Mar 2 with 4024 viewsArthurDaley

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 10:55 - Mar 2 by YouTubeDale

Do they have any covers?

By the way, how much TV money do we get out of this?

If its anything to do with buRy.

in the pound.

A large VAT Dave

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 13:29 - Mar 2 with 4012 viewsRotherhamDale

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:35 - Mar 2 by YouTubeDale

I really hope Cav keeps his head. Hoping he's a wiser guy nowadays...

I've never seen that... What a tackle!

Possession with progression.

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 3803 viewsaleanddale

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:31 - Mar 2 by RAFCBLUE

There are members of that squad with something to prove who might be inclined to let the occassion get the better of them.

Tutte for example in a midfield battle with Lund/Cav/Rose/Hendo might not take kindly to seeing something that he left behind being currently more successful without him. Mayor, Nardiello and McNulty are all also candidates for a rash moment. We had instances in the home game which resulted in us playing a half with 10 men.

I agree we are far superior man for man but the sand pit and the fact its a derby we need to keep our heads.

Up the Dale.

I cant wait for this game.
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 19:19 - Mar 2 with 3580 views442Dale

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:31 - Mar 2 by RAFCBLUE

Tutte gave the ball away leading to Cheltenham's first yesterday.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 19:50 - Mar 2 with 3523 viewsColDale

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 17:06 - Mar 2 by aleanddale

I agree we are far superior man for man but the sand pit and the fact its a derby we need to keep our heads.

Up the Dale.

I cant wait for this game.

Think their form shows it won't be an easy game.Don't think their squad has even been awful this season, and the likes of McNulty and Nardiello would be welcomed at any club in the division. I think it will be the toughest game we have got left this season, and they'll do us a few favours in their remaining games this year.

I think our best advantage will be the fact Flicker's got them playing football rather than hoofball. Can't see them being able to out football us.
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 19:50 - Mar 2 with 3521 viewsdingdangblue

Yes I know we have won but its a poor return. If you're gonna have the Leeds game you might as well add the Southampton 2-0 away win also. Anyway I hope we are over our tv wobbles. Birmingham lost, bury lost, Gillingham lost, Luton lost, Darlington lost x2, Stockport lost, Hartlepool lost (pens), Wolves lost x2, Gillingham drew, Darlington won,Rushden drew, Rushden lost. Think that's the last 14 on telly. Lost 11 won 1.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 19:56 - Mar 2 with 3506 viewsDaley_Lama

Basically a game which we could do without to be honest for me.

The good ship Dale is sailing along nicely.

A derby, on a bog of a pitch on a Friday night, against them showever is the last thing we needed.

Sunny days, flat grassy pitches, we all saw the result on Saturday, Oxford couldn't live with us.

Friday will be lowest common denominator, i.e. them lot and my real hopes are for no injuries and no reds. Imagine if Hogan got sent off or Hendo and missed 3 games now.

Poll: DF in or out

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 19:58 - Mar 2 with 3494 viewsPDIDDY

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 10:12 - Mar 2 by 442Dale

Won't be raining in the Ratcliffe arms. Surely 2500 popping over now you are promotion certs?

Gissa job

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 20:01 - Mar 2 with 3491 viewsDaley_Lama

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 19:58 - Mar 2 by PDIDDY

Won't be raining in the Ratcliffe arms. Surely 2500 popping over now you are promotion certs?

Woohoo, its crowd counting (sp?) time, the last refuge of a desperate fan.

Poll: DF in or out

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 3478 viewsdingdangblue

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 20:09 - Mar 2 with 3456 viewsTVOS1907

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 19:58 - Mar 2 by PDIDDY

2501 including you.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 20:20 - Mar 2 with 3422 viewsPDIDDY

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 20:01 - Mar 2 by Daley_Lama

Woohoo, its crowd counting (sp?) time, the last refuge of a desperate fan.

Just asking, why all this anger? Deep breaths................ Remember dale fans saying they brought 2500, 3000 even 3500 the last time you got promoted, c'mon put some money our way, love it when the big boys come to town. 25/1 I got on dale winning lg, don't disappoint

Gissa job

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 20:21 - Mar 2 with 3417 viewsPDIDDY

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 20:09 - Mar 2 by TVOS1907

2501 including you.

Gissa job

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 20:48 - Mar 2 with 3355 viewsYouTubeDale

We only need 10 men...Rochdale secured a battling derby victory over bury despite having to play with 10 men for 52 minutes...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024