Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans 15:18 - Jun 1 with 59607 viewsAlbRanger

Nice to see it's joined the Fans Network group. Only decent Swansea site and they really don't like us!

Hopefully a chance for some banter a la Rivals
Planet Swans on 00:29 - Jun 4 with 2550 viewsBrightonhoop

Planet Swans on 00:23 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

By the way.... Brightonhoop. ... sounds a bit dodgy mush

Thought you was on your last word 2 posts previous. How come though? Seriously. When you're all meant to be working class like anti Thatch, how come you bought in hook line and sinker pre-90's? And it's a fact. 25 years ago Swansea turned into a Thatcher mecca. What was that all about? A toilet, then, now, always.
Yuppie flats @ the docks in Swansea 1989. The finest example of Welsh integrity to date.
Weapons.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 0:36]
Planet Swans on 00:39 - Jun 4 with 2529 viewsSwanjaxs

Planet Swans on 00:29 - Jun 4 by Brightonhoop

Thought you was on your last word 2 posts previous. How come though? Seriously. When you're all meant to be working class like anti Thatch, how come you bought in hook line and sinker pre-90's? And it's a fact. 25 years ago Swansea turned into a Thatcher mecca. What was that all about? A toilet, then, now, always.
Yuppie flats @ the docks in Swansea 1989. The finest example of Welsh integrity to date.
Weapons.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 0:36]

Brightonhoop

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Planet Swans on 00:46 - Jun 4 with 2516 viewsBrightonhoop

Planet Swans on 00:39 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Brightonhoop

I hope you're not welching.
Planet Swans on 00:54 - Jun 4 with 2511 viewsSwanjaxs

Planet Swans on 00:46 - Jun 4 by Brightonhoop

I hope you're not welching.

Just googled that, sick man you, now go crawl back under your stone

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Planet Swans on 02:04 - Jun 4 with 2477 viewsBrightonhoop

No answer then? Classic welch.
Planet Swans on 10:00 - Jun 4 with 2363 viewsTeddRanger

Now that Hull are also apparently interested in Ashley Williams, Can our new Jack"friends" consider whether they would see that as a bigger "step down" than coming to QPR?
Planet Swans on 11:32 - Jun 4 with 2307 viewsMagic_Michu

We've just opened contract negotiations with Ash... he's stated his preferred option is to stay with Swansea.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Planet Swans on 11:52 - Jun 4 with 2281 viewsJamie

Planet Swans on 11:32 - Jun 4 by Magic_Michu

We've just opened contract negotiations with Ash... he's stated his preferred option is to stay with Swansea.

He's played a blinder. Have a word with Arry & Tone, get one of their standard £65k/week, contracts slapped down on the table, wander back to Swansea with 'come on lads, love to stay, have a heart, £65k in London, got a mortgage to pay'.

Having QPR as your Plan B has worked out to be very lucrative to a few players in recent years.
Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans on 11:58 - Jun 4 with 2262 viewsJuzzie

Planet Swans on 11:32 - Jun 4 by Magic_Michu

So, he's used QPR to secure a lucrative pay rise.

I wonder if that would work with my bosses if I said a rival company had offered me double my salary.......
Planet Swans on 12:07 - Jun 4 with 2250 viewsSwanjaxs

Planet Swans on 02:04 - Jun 4 by Brightonhoop

No answer then? Classic welch.

Go bum yourself!!

Planet Swans on 12:16 - Jun 4 with 2236 viewsAunt_Nelly

Planet Swans on 11:52 - Jun 4 by Jamie

He's played a blinder. Have a word with Arry & Tone, get one of their standard £65k/week, contracts slapped down on the table, wander back to Swansea with 'come on lads, love to stay, have a heart, £65k in London, got a mortgage to pay'.

Having QPR as your Plan B has worked out to be very lucrative to a few players in recent years.

Rangers didn't even make an offer. I think the player/his agent most likely fed the press to get a better deal.

Same as Curtis Davies at Hull. http://www.eastgrinsteadcourier.co.uk/Hull-looking-stop-QPR-Sunderland-signing-E
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 12:18]
Planet Swans on 12:33 - Jun 4 with 2194 viewsQPR442

With a bit of luck they may #### off and bore the Hull fans on their site.
Planet Swans on 12:58 - Jun 4 with 2157 viewsR_from_afar

This thread could've been excellent. Swans and Rangers fans have no reason to hate each other and Wales and England are all part of the same little island.

With a few honourable exceptions, it has just ended up being a total cliche, with one side slagging off the other. You could've guessed what most of the material would be like without even bothering to plough through all the pages of vitriol. We should hang our heads in shame.

Good luck to Swansea next season, please make sure you play as well against Chelsea as you did against us when we were last in the Prem.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Planet Swans on 12:59 - Jun 4 with 2157 viewsBluce_Ree

These Swansea fans seem like tw@ts. Shame. I used to quite like Swansea because them doing well clearly annoys Cardiff.

Oh well, let's hope they get back down to their natural level soon.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Planet Swans on 13:06 - Jun 4 with 2146 viewsRangersw12

Planet Swans on 12:58 - Jun 4 by R_from_afar

This thread could've been excellent. Swans and Rangers fans have no reason to hate each other and Wales and England are all part of the same little island.

With a few honourable exceptions, it has just ended up being a total cliche, with one side slagging off the other. You could've guessed what most of the material would be like without even bothering to plough through all the pages of vitriol. We should hang our heads in shame.

Good luck to Swansea next season, please make sure you play as well against Chelsea as you did against us when we were last in the Prem.

RFA

Dry your eyes !!!

Seeing as we're the new anti Christ in football it was always going to end up with them slagging us off and people replying

If you don't like fans slagging each other off then I think you're into the wrong sport
Planet Swans on 14:39 - Jun 4 with 2775 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 12:59 - Jun 4 by Bluce_Ree

These Swansea fans seem like tw@ts. Shame. I used to quite like Swansea because them doing well clearly annoys Cardiff.

Oh well, let's hope they get back down to their natural level soon.

Fc uk off you cockney pr! ck

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 14:44 - Jun 4 with 2758 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 14:39 - Jun 4 by QuakerJack

Sorry if I offended anyone, it's just I got called a tw@t so thought I'd live up to that.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 14:55 - Jun 4 with 2739 viewsBluce_Ree

Planet Swans on 14:44 - Jun 4 by QuakerJack

Sorry if I offended anyone, it's just I got called a tw@t so thought I'd live up to that.

I respect the reply. F**k 'banter'. What is this? A football forum or a house of bumsex?

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Planet Swans on 15:08 - Jun 4 with 2708 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 14:55 - Jun 4 by Bluce_Ree

I respect the reply. F**k 'banter'. What is this? A football forum or a house of bumsex?

Unfortunately not the latter

Planet Swans on 15:12 - Jun 4 with 2697 viewsSwanjaxs

Planet Swans on 14:55 - Jun 4 by Bluce_Ree

My butty Brightonhoop will be on here shortly now you've mentioned bumsex!!

Planet Swans on 17:43 - Jun 4 with 2598 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 15:12 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Planet Swans on 18:13 - Jun 4 with 2568 viewsR_from_afar

Perhaps inevitably, this once promising thread has become a race to the bottom, both physically and metaphorically.

Time to disembark, we have reached our destination.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Planet Swans on 18:15 - Jun 4 with 2564 viewsJuzzie

Planet Swans on 14:39 - Jun 4 by QuakerJack

We're west London, Cockneys are east London
Planet Swans on 18:36 - Jun 4 with 2536 viewsloftboy

Planet Swans on 15:12 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

So by the generalisation that because he's from Brighton he must be gay, leads me to the conclusion that you all fuk sheep then?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Planet Swans on 19:58 - Jun 4 with 2467 viewsBorojack

Planet Swans on 18:13 - Jun 4 by R_from_afar

Perhaps inevitably, this once promising thread has become a race to the bottom, both physically and metaphorically.

Time to disembark, we have reached our destination.

RFA

Yes shame was enjoying it as well.
Good luck for next season.

I do have a couple of questions before the football starts.

Is Ravel Morrison worth 5 million quid.
Whats the best pub for away fans as me and my mate are planning on making our first trip
next season

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024