Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans 15:18 - Jun 1 with 59604 viewsAlbRanger

Nice to see it's joined the Fans Network group. Only decent Swansea site and they really don't like us!

Hopefully a chance for some banter a la Rivals
Planet Swans on 17:19 - Jun 3 with 2415 viewsAunt_Nelly

Planet Swans on 16:48 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

Heeeyyy, only just realised this was aimed at me.

Very good, who taught you that? I was gonna leave it but do you wanna be mates?

No worries. Good to see you back after your flounce.

Interesting username BTW. I know your lot make porridge and shoes but is it true you don't celebrate Christmas?
Planet Swans on 17:27 - Jun 3 with 2396 viewssimmo

Planet Swans on 17:02 - Jun 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Stopped reading after Page 2 - did it get any better?

No.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Planet Swans on 17:42 - Jun 3 with 2372 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 17:19 - Jun 3 by Aunt_Nelly

No worries. Good to see you back after your flounce.

Interesting username BTW. I know your lot make porridge and shoes but is it true you don't celebrate Christmas?

No, at the time of setting up my account I lived in Darlington, whose nickname was the Quakers.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 17:49 - Jun 3 with 2359 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 17:05 - Jun 3 by londonscottish

Well Burnley have 2 x 20 goals a season guys in the Champ in Ings and Vokes and they'll have goals in them in the prem BUT a tiny squad. Until the last few games they were VERY lucky with injuries. So a big question mark on them if they don't strengthen enough.

Don't know so much about Leicester's squad and how it will stack up but at least they have a bit more depth as it stands.

Good point about Europa and Hull.

And the Baggies had a few wobbles last season. Villa could go either way but change looms for them.

Rangers have a better squad that that with which we went up last time so hopefully that will translate into something better than surviving on the last day.....
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 17:08]

Don't know much about Ings but seen a bit of Vokes with Wales. I think championship is his level, don't see him getting many goals in the premier league. I can't see Burnley surviving. Leicester, obviously they won the championship so you could argue that this will make them the strongest team coming up but Cardiff proved that's completely irrelevant.

West Brom were very lucky because for the life of me I couldn't see where their goals would come from after losing anelka and Shane Long, they'll bethere or thereabouts next seasonI think sunSunderland will be much stronger this season, Southampton are having a big clear out, losing lambert, Lallana soon, Shaw inevitably... We've been there with players and managers, it's about replacing them, we were very shrewd in making the most of the cash we got, doesn't always work tho. Look at spurs, wasted all that Bale money on average players

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 20:00 - Jun 3 with 2195 viewsAunt_Nelly

Planet Swans on 17:42 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

No, at the time of setting up my account I lived in Darlington, whose nickname was the Quakers.

So sorry to hear that. Hopefully your life is back on track these days.
Planet Swans on 20:03 - Jun 3 with 2193 viewsgordanoR

Planet Swans on 09:57 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

as a Port Talbot boy I'll throw in steel... Once the biggest steel works in the world...

But yeah, what have we ever done for you lot, right?

Port Talbot? Fk me! I've lived in some shitholes in my time (Swindon, Coventry) but that takes some beating. I'd rather live in Mogadishu, at least it's warm.
Planet Swans on 20:05 - Jun 3 with 2185 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 20:00 - Jun 3 by Aunt_Nelly

So sorry to hear that. Hopefully your life is back on track these days.

Quiet little fishing village in North Yorkshire, so yes.

Planet Swans on 20:08 - Jun 3 with 2177 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 20:03 - Jun 3 by gordanoR

Port Talbot? Fk me! I've lived in some shitholes in my time (Swindon, Coventry) but that takes some beating. I'd rather live in Mogadishu, at least it's warm.

Oi, don't knock Port Toilet, I mean Talbot.

I prefer to call it gritty, very proud of where I was born and bred, it may be a sh*t hole but it's my sh*t hole and I wouldn't change it for all the home counties or leafy hamlets in the south east.

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans on 20:42 - Jun 3 with 2118 viewsKingBony

Planet Swans on 10:35 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

Ah nightmare. Nothing worse than a bad night's sleep, lot of colds going round at the moment. My wife sleeps like a sloth, so I rarely get problems on that score.

I'd highly recommend sudafed nasal spray. A squirt up each nostril and it's amazing, it's like you haven't got a cold, it completely clears your nasal passages and she'll sleep like a baby. And then so will you.

My Mrs looks like a f cking sloth

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Planet Swans on 20:42 - Jun 3 with 2118 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 20:03 - Jun 3 by gordanoR

Did you know we were once twinned with Chernobyl? But since they got their radiation levels down they don't want to know us anymore.

Planet Swans on 20:50 - Jun 3 with 2107 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 20:42 - Jun 3 by KingBony

My Mrs looks like a f cking sloth

Planet Swans on 21:34 - Jun 3 with 2037 viewswestberksr

after 14 pages of bickering like the good old days with Hull and Bristol Shitty and we are suddenly being civil and talking footy; I was getting quite nostalgic with all the squabbling
Planet Swans on 21:40 - Jun 3 with 2022 viewsmichael67

Rivals were the good old days. I remember squats set up and the the pop threads on rivals boards. Not giving anyone ideas, mind you.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Planet Swans on 21:48 - Jun 3 with 1997 viewswestberksr

Planet Swans on 21:40 - Jun 3 by michael67

Rivals were the good old days. I remember squats set up and the the pop threads on rivals boards. Not giving anyone ideas, mind you.

Pop was great fun, us and Plymouth united in driving the shitty moderators to distraction; happier times in many ways when upsetting half the population of bristol was all part of a great end of season jolly.
Planet Swans on 22:02 - Jun 3 with 1979 viewsLeonisGod

Planet Swans on 20:11 - Jun 2 by danehoop

So basically in 9 years you have paid a pepper corn rent to have access to a new state of the art stadium built at taxpayers expense:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-25559959

But, hey moneybags QPR didnt get the benefit of such a nice cushty arrangement so we are in the wrong.

The build of the ground was funded through land sales not tax revenue. Nothing to stop QPR negotiating for such a deal.
Planet Swans on 22:05 - Jun 3 with 2793 viewsLeonisGod

Planet Swans on 19:11 - Jun 2 by TW_R

F*ck me. If you want to try and give someone a history lesson at least get it right.

The actual quote is "Lies, damned lies, and statistics". I suggest you look up famous quotes by Benjamin Disraeli, not Winston Churchill.

That quote has been erroneously attributed to Disraeli apparently. http://www.york.ac.uk/depts/maths/histstat/lies.htm
Planet Swans on 22:05 - Jun 3 with 2793 viewsgigiisourgod

Planet Swans on 14:25 - Jun 3 by Borojack

I was there Sidebe was on fire that day.
Its great Swansea being in the Premier League but will never compare with the Vetch

We actually had 'Big Mama' on trial that pre season and I think Holloway must not have fancied him for whatever reason (ugly bastard) so suppose it was inevitable he would rip us a new one. Still a few days later the King returned and the rest as they say is history. Anyone fancy having a go at a combined Qpr/Swansea current X1

Vorm

Rangel
Williams
Onouha
Taylor?

Routledge
Britain
Shelvey
Phillips (I like Guzman but a loanee right... Hopefully this time next year hoilett will be in there)

Michu
Bony

Can anyone make this a little bit rangers friendly... (Except Ashley Williams of course).
Planet Swans on 22:13 - Jun 3 with 2771 viewsgigiisourgod

Planet Swans on 22:05 - Jun 3 by gigiisourgod

We actually had 'Big Mama' on trial that pre season and I think Holloway must not have fancied him for whatever reason (ugly bastard) so suppose it was inevitable he would rip us a new one. Still a few days later the King returned and the rest as they say is history. Anyone fancy having a go at a combined Qpr/Swansea current X1

Vorm

Rangel
Williams
Onouha
Taylor?

Routledge
Britain
Shelvey
Phillips (I like Guzman but a loanee right... Hopefully this time next year hoilett will be in there)

Michu
Bony

Can anyone make this a little bit rangers friendly... (Except Ashley Williams of course).

So I can see why Swansea fans see it as a step down for Williams. Somebody told me that he has a house around twickenham near Woy the Boy... Anyone know if there is any truth in that? Hernandes and Chico probably deserve places in that 11 as well...
Planet Swans on 22:22 - Jun 3 with 2738 viewswestberksr

Planet Swans on 22:13 - Jun 3 by gigiisourgod

So I can see why Swansea fans see it as a step down for Williams. Somebody told me that he has a house around twickenham near Woy the Boy... Anyone know if there is any truth in that? Hernandes and Chico probably deserve places in that 11 as well...

Chico is a cheating tvvat so can be on the bench. I'd possibly include charlie Austin despite no prem experience as Michu will be injured or sold.
Planet Swans on 22:27 - Jun 3 with 2715 viewsNorthernr

Planet Swans on 22:13 - Jun 3 by gigiisourgod

Is it near Danny Graham's house in Sunbury?
Planet Swans on 22:58 - Jun 3 with 2655 viewsBorojack

Planet Swans on 22:05 - Jun 3 by gigiisourgod

Vorm

Rangel
Williams
Onouha
Taylor?

Routledge
Britain
Shelvey

Michu
Bony

Fabianski for Vorm
Ben Davies for Taylor
Morrison for Michu he will be injured.

Ravel maybe be signing for us would you swap him for Ashley Williams.
I know he is a west Ham player but wondered if you rated him

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Planet Swans on 23:31 - Jun 3 with 2608 viewsSwanjaxs

This is my last word on this depressing thread... London smells like poo, pollution everywhere, Shepherds Bush bush bush is a dump, Del boy sums you disgusting chavs up to a tee!:-) Nos da

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Planet Swans on 00:03 - Jun 4 with 2579 viewsBrightonhoop

Planet Swans on 23:31 - Jun 3 by Swanjaxs

This is my last word on this depressing thread... London smells like poo, pollution everywhere, Shepherds Bush bush bush is a dump, Del boy sums you disgusting chavs up to a tee!:-) Nos da

How come the Swansea Docks turned into Yuppie red brick 'apartments' complete with floating restaurants 5 years after the Miners Strike was lost?

@just saying.

Swaggering bout like you done two decades in the Prem. Mugs. Making fools of a fine old Club.

Plymouth were absolute class, and the squats on popped Brizzle and Leeds were great. You lot are just, well, Swansea. Making Cardiff look classy.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 0:10]
Planet Swans on 00:16 - Jun 4 with 2566 viewsSwanjaxs

Planet Swans on 00:03 - Jun 4 by Brightonhoop

How come the Swansea Docks turned into Yuppie red brick 'apartments' complete with floating restaurants 5 years after the Miners Strike was lost?

@just saying.

Swaggering bout like you done two decades in the Prem. Mugs. Making fools of a fine old Club.

Plymouth were absolute class, and the squats on popped Brizzle and Leeds were great. You lot are just, well, Swansea. Making Cardiff look classy.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 0:10]

Go tell your history story to countryfile you boring little shyt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Planet Swans on 00:23 - Jun 4 with 2562 viewsSwanjaxs

Planet Swans on 00:16 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Go tell your history story to countryfile you boring little shyt

By the way.... Brightonhoop. ... sounds a bit dodgy mush

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024