Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans 15:18 - Jun 1 with 59605 viewsAlbRanger

Nice to see it's joined the Fans Network group. Only decent Swansea site and they really don't like us!

Hopefully a chance for some banter a la Rivals
Planet Swans on 21:14 - Jun 2 with 2720 viewsLowerloftLad

I'd prefer to see swansea as a fixture than Cardiff that is all i have to say on the matter

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Planet Swans on 21:25 - Jun 2 with 2690 viewsJackoBoostardo

Wow..... this thread has proven my other point if anything.

Referring to my original post on page two - the other reason I dislike QPR is your overwhelming arrogance. You believe as you've been in the Premier League before, it is your right to look down at Swansea as a smaller club?!

Nobody deserves to be in the Premier League - it's a position that's endured and fought for (more so for the clubs without rich backers such as Swansea). Swansea have maintained the position as a Premier League Team and have done it the right way! So keep looking down your noses at our club - we don't care. We'll just hammer you again!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Planet Swans on 21:43 - Jun 2 with 2614 viewsTacticalR

Planet Swans on 16:19 - Jun 2 by Gloucs_R

Nice to see it took less than 24 hours to have the "my dads bigger than you" argument.

I think it's actually 'my sugar daddy is bigger than your sugar daddy'.

Air hostess clique

Planet Swans on 22:08 - Jun 2 with 2522 viewsTrom

Planet Swans on 19:34 - Jun 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think he means that doing all that while posting losses exceeding £50m every year is what is wrong with football.

I was born in West London by the way. I've never been too fond of QPR. I'm not sure why. I hope you get relegated this season and begin a long slide down to League 2 with Portsmouth, the 'South Coast QPR'.

That makes you a bigger cut - congratulations
Planet Swans on 22:25 - Jun 2 with 2467 viewsTacticalR

Planet Swans on 21:25 - Jun 2 by JackoBoostardo

Referring to my original post on page two - the other reason I dislike QPR is your overwhelming arrogance. You believe as you've been in the Premier League before, it is your right to look down at Swansea as a smaller club?!

Nobody deserves to be in the Premier League - it's a position that's endured and fought for (more so for the clubs without rich backers such as Swansea). Swansea have maintained the position as a Premier League Team and have done it the right way! So keep looking down your noses at our club - we don't care. We'll just hammer you again!

I think you are being very arrogant about our arrogance.

Air hostess clique

Planet Swans on 22:30 - Jun 2 with 2459 viewsqueensparker

Planet Swans on 21:02 - Jun 2 by Northernr

Nah this is exactly like Rivals. People with nothing better to do with their time frantically waving swinging their dicks around to no possible positive outcome, or indeed any outcome of any sort.

But this was why Rivals was such a great idea (admittedly not for you Norf or anyone who had to keep an eye on all this flying back and forth).

Sky bought an independent network of messageboards with a load of clubs all chatting back and forth and threw it away by basically abandoning it and imposing conditions that killed every board apart from this one. I loved it back in the day in Div 2, we got to meet all sorts of weirdos ('ello Zappa) and forge some unlikely alliances with the likes of Plymouth. Imagine if every club had a thriving messageboard on the same network these days? They'd be killing it on ad revenue.

I for one welcome our deluded Welsh forum buddies and their 3K crowds when they're not doing well and our mutual hatred of Cardiff and our no doubt wildly differing fortunes in five year's time (in either way)
Planet Swans on 22:43 - Jun 2 with 2419 viewsHighjack

Planet Swans on 16:39 - Jun 2 by DeptfordR

Yea sure, only if we can have St. George spearing it with a big pointy stick ;)

Ah yes St.George. That patriotic Englishman who wasn't English, never came anywhere near England and probably had never even heard of England.

Now I would accept a picture of Edward the Confessor, who was of course the original patron saint of England before he was usurped George the imposter. We could depict him ordering the decapitation of the Welsh Prince, but this new and improved Union Jack is starting to become a bit silly now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Planet Swans on 22:55 - Jun 2 with 2375 viewsJigsore

Planet Swans on 21:25 - Jun 2 by JackoBoostardo

you obviously haven't read the thread because your fans are the ones been cocky c*nts just because you've spent a few seasons in the top flight.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans on 23:02 - Jun 2 with 2355 viewsScoobyWho

Planet Swans on 19:12 - Jun 2 by DeptfordR

Yeah, well Welsh Lamb is sh1t, all you can taste is Rohypnol!

:p

They are not lambs they are leisure centres round our way.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Planet Swans on 23:33 - Jun 2 with 2289 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Planet Swans on 20:27 - Jun 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I can see you moved to the ground 13 years after it's inception. You then bought the stadium 31 years later? I can't see anything regarding QPR building Loftus Road. In fact, it wasn't even your stadium to begin with according to that article.

Would anyone like to answer this?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Planet Swans on 23:48 - Jun 2 with 2256 viewshoopstilidie

Planet Swans on 23:33 - Jun 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Would anyone like to answer this?

When we moved into the ground it had no stands, we built the stands. Actually purchased them from the Royal Agricultural Show and erected them at Loftus Road. Continued to rebuild from then until briefly departing to White City Stadium. In answer, yes, we built LR. Paid for it ourselves too, like we will with our new one.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Planet Swans on 00:12 - Jun 3 with 2203 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Planet Swans on 23:48 - Jun 2 by hoopstilidie

When we moved into the ground it had no stands, we built the stands. Actually purchased them from the Royal Agricultural Show and erected them at Loftus Road. Continued to rebuild from then until briefly departing to White City Stadium. In answer, yes, we built LR. Paid for it ourselves too, like we will with our new one.

Thank you.

Regarding your new stadium, surely it won't be QPR who will be paying for it? You clearly cannot afford it. It will be Tony Fernandez and whoever else decides to invest?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Planet Swans on 00:15 - Jun 3 with 2198 viewsloftboy

Planet Swans on 00:12 - Jun 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Thank you.

Regarding your new stadium, surely it won't be QPR who will be paying for it? You clearly cannot afford it. It will be Tony Fernandez and whoever else decides to invest?

They are also building a new suburb. 20000 new homes with the stadium in the middle, that is why our debt is small fry to the investors, tony Fernandes said at a recent fans forum that the stadium will be solely owned by QPR
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 0:23]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Planet Swans on 00:16 - Jun 3 with 2197 viewsSimonStainrod

WTF have these last 9 pages been about?! Not been on here that long but any other visiting fans have usually shown a bit of respect even if they didn't necessarily agree with certain points being made. Suddenly we got random rabble appearing spouting crap that they can't back up and calling US arrogant, unbelievable. FM can feel myself getting all Kevin Keegan now and they''ve gotta come to our place and I will absolutely love it.......(assuming we win this time! Grrrr)
Planet Swans on 00:17 - Jun 3 with 2192 viewsHighjack

Planet Swans on 00:16 - Jun 3 by SimonStainrod

WTF have these last 9 pages been about?! Not been on here that long but any other visiting fans have usually shown a bit of respect even if they didn't necessarily agree with certain points being made. Suddenly we got random rabble appearing spouting crap that they can't back up and calling US arrogant, unbelievable. FM can feel myself getting all Kevin Keegan now and they''ve gotta come to our place and I will absolutely love it.......(assuming we win this time! Grrrr)

Are you welsh or british?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Planet Swans on 00:25 - Jun 3 with 2168 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Planet Swans on 21:03 - Jun 2 by llareggub

i dont hate qpr far from , as has been stated we love our clubs end of and yes qpr has massive potential ...........swans fans need to be real about this if sam hamman had come another 40 miles down the m4 an thrown his millions at us when we were in the lower leagues we would of snapped his hands off an called him god .......unfortunately so many of the current supporters simply havent known how bad things can get on both the playing and financial side of things as we have had an unbelievable ten years of success , we all need to remember owners come an go but a clubs lifeblood in hard times is its support ........

This is the best post by any fan on this thread
Planet Swans on 00:25 - Jun 3 with 2540 viewsloftboy

Planet Swans on 00:16 - Jun 3 by SimonStainrod

You obviously weren't registered on the old rivals network then, could visit message boards for all 92 league clubs plus a few non league ones as well, the week before and after playing a team the forums were always full of opposition fans, absolute travesty when sky closed it down, hopefully a few more teams will join fans network.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Planet Swans on 00:35 - Jun 3 with 2516 viewsqueensparker

Planet Swans on 21:03 - Jun 2 by llareggub

i dont hate qpr far from , as has been stated we love our clubs end of and yes qpr has massive potential ...........swans fans need to be real about this if sam hamman had come another 40 miles down the m4 an thrown his millions at us when we were in the lower leagues we would of snapped his hands off an called him god .......unfortunately so many of the current supporters simply havent known how bad things can get on both the playing and financial side of things as we have had an unbelievable ten years of success , we all need to remember owners come an go but a clubs lifeblood in hard times is its support ........

Well said mate. Here's to the fans
Planet Swans on 02:14 - Jun 3 with 2456 viewsBrightonhoop

To highjack.

And St Patrick? Swam the Irish Sea to get way from the welsh, yes no? To found a nation of men? And you welshtarts from a small Thatcher town suburb of Cardiff call Londoners arrogant?
There are people in Lahore who have a better claim to be Welsh. And with less arrogance and a better market on ignorance. ffs.
If there was ever a contemporary tale of arrogance it would centre on the shyte ole called swansea. A club that took a free ground dictating moral terms is hilarious.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 2:15]
Planet Swans on 03:57 - Jun 3 with 2429 viewsdameedna

Planet Swans on 02:14 - Jun 3 by Brightonhoop

To highjack.

And St Patrick? Swam the Irish Sea to get way from the welsh, yes no? To found a nation of men? And you welshtarts from a small Thatcher town suburb of Cardiff call Londoners arrogant?
There are people in Lahore who have a better claim to be Welsh. And with less arrogance and a better market on ignorance. ffs.
If there was ever a contemporary tale of arrogance it would centre on the shyte ole called swansea. A club that took a free ground dictating moral terms is hilarious.

He did not swim the Irish Sea don't be stupid.

It was the Atlantic.
Planet Swans on 07:34 - Jun 3 with 2330 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 02:14 - Jun 3 by Brightonhoop

To highjack.

I was gonna leave it but this tempted me back.

No that's wrong. St Patrick was Welsh, kidnapped by Irish marauders, actually swam the sea in the opposite direction when he escaped back to Wales. It is believed he was from the same area our own patron saint is from, unlike yours, who was from Eastern Europe and probably never set foot in England.

For a Southern Englishman to call a Welshman arrogant is the biggest load of hypocritical bullocks I've ever clapped eyes on. Nobody likes the English mate. The French hate you, the Germans hate you, the aussies yanks and argies hate you, the Welsh, the Irish, the scots... All these people, probably got the wrong end of the stick did they?

And within your own country, the northerners, brummies, mancs, they all hate the southerners.... yet we're arrogant? Ok mate. If you like.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 07:38 - Jun 3 with 2309 viewsepaul

Planet Swans on 08:12 - Jun 2 by AgedR

It's tattoo wars!

How exciting

You can regularly see mines around the Holland Park, Shepherds bush area on a daily basis.......
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 7:40]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Planet Swans on 08:44 - Jun 3 with 2228 viewsWestbourneR

Planet Swans on 07:34 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

No that's wrong. St Patrick was Welsh, kidnapped by Irish marauders, actually swam the sea in the opposite direction when he escaped back to Wales. It is believed he was from the same area our own patron saint is from, unlike yours, who was from Eastern Europe and probably never set foot in England.

For a Southern Englishman to call a Welshman arrogant is the biggest load of hypocritical bullocks I've ever clapped eyes on. Nobody likes the English mate. The French hate you, the Germans hate you, the aussies yanks and argies hate you, the Welsh, the Irish, the scots... All these people, probably got the wrong end of the stick did they?

And within your own country, the northerners, brummies, mancs, they all hate the southerners.... yet we're arrogant? Ok mate. If you like.

Seeing as they hate us so much I really think we should grant Wales independence.

It'd be great for them. The could pay their own benefits bill, fund their own public sector jobs, pay for their own stadia and even play in their very own Welsh football league.

Swansea & Cardiff could be like Celtic and... Rangers.

We must stop oppressing them and let them be free.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Planet Swans on 08:45 - Jun 3 with 2227 viewsBlackCrowe

Planet Swans on 07:34 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

Honestly, who gives a toss what you think.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Planet Swans on 08:51 - Jun 3 with 2209 viewsPommyhoop

Its nutmegs I preffer..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024