Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans 15:18 - Jun 1 with 59037 viewsAlbRanger

Nice to see it's joined the Fans Network group. Only decent Swansea site and they really don't like us!

Hopefully a chance for some banter a la Rivals
Planet Swans on 18:19 - Jun 2 with 2475 viewsR_from_afar

Planet Swans on 11:56 - Jun 2 by LeonisGod

The club won't have learnt its lesson with Fernandez still in charge. He will always throw money away at a problem; always has done in his businesses, always will. But yep, the fans can't do much about that I suppose. It will be interesting to see where his money gets you this year. Cardiff threw a fair bit around but bad decision making by clueless owner was their undoing.

Similarly, will we continue to punch above our weight? The good judgement of the board can't continually offset one of the smallest budgets in the league.

Nice to see some banter with Swans fans on here. In my view, all football fans are broadly similar: We are all addicted to and suffer for our clubs. For that reason, I'm not going to slag off any Swansea supporters. I had some good banter with some after you lot had thrashed us at home at the start of the 12/13 season. They wanted to know if Swansea, with their silky passing football, were boring (the Rs fans had had a right go at them for that). The verdict of me and my mate was that we were simply jealous of the quality football the Swans had played.

As for Tony throwing money around, I'm not sure that is true any more. He may have to pay *a bit* over the odds to get some players because QPR is, let's face it, not as attractive as some clubs (Liverpool, Arsenal etc) and is also a relegation risk (if we are honest) but I think he has learned his lesson. A case in point was Wayne Bridge; Redknapp was desperate to get him and whinged like nobody's business when he went to Reading but he was going to be very costly.

Well, we'll see. Good luck to the Swans next season, it's refreshing to see a new(ish) team in the Prem. Your recent success gives Rangers and other teams trying to establish themselves in the Prem hope. Now, just make sure you lose to Rangers twice but beat Chelsea home and away...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Planet Swans on 18:20 - Jun 2 with 2475 viewssimmo

Planet Swans on 18:08 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Well, probably Chelsea, but yes they will

Riddle me this then cock smoker. If we are a horrible, big spending representation of all that is wrong with football, and we have 'scraped by' and then suffered relegations, why do 15,000 people still insist on paying through the nose to see us? Especially when we have so many other options all around us that they could choose?

Why don't you turn in the chat about how morally fckin superior you are to everyone and take into account that maybe, just MAYBE, some QPR fans are as stupid as you were when you had nothing much to cheer and went anyway. Not because Tony Fernandes spends 80k p/w on a goalkeeper, but because we were born close by and our fathers infected us with this piece of shit obsession and now we can't choose another club if we tried, even if every other team is a wondrous testament to how a club should be run.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Planet Swans on 18:25 - Jun 2 with 2455 viewsSenhin

Planet Swans on 16:03 - Jun 2 by QPR442

Lies, damn lies and stats.
All of the stats are correct, so the only one who is wrong is you. That tells me you are either ignorant/stupid or just some new Swansea fan who didn't go to games before you went up.

Lets see if you recognise these lies which are your stats:
2014 20,407
1996 2,296
Where were you all then? or the other years where you only got gates of 3k-8K? Don't come on here trying to say we are the small club because on official records if we are 'small', Swansea is 'non-existent'. You should call your website 'on another planet swans'

I was 5 and not there.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Planet Swans on 18:37 - Jun 2 with 2417 viewsmarchamjack

Planet Swans on 16:03 - Jun 2 by QPR442

Lies, damn lies and stats.
All of the stats are correct, so the only one who is wrong is you. That tells me you are either ignorant/stupid or just some new Swansea fan who didn't go to games before you went up.

Lets see if you recognise these lies which are your stats:
2014 20,407
1996 2,296
Where were you all then? or the other years where you only got gates of 3k-8K? Don't come on here trying to say we are the small club because on official records if we are 'small', Swansea is 'non-existent'. You should call your website 'on another planet swans'

Phil are you reading this? Cracking suggestion for a new site name ...'On Another Planet Swans'

I think this site has got a much better quality of poster than our site tbh with ideas like this

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Planet Swans on 18:40 - Jun 2 with 2413 viewsSwanjaxs

Nailed on six points for us jacks from you next season, can see Leicester staying up but yourselves and Burnley will take up two of the three relegation spots with WBA probably taking the 3rd

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Planet Swans on 18:40 - Jun 2 with 2413 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 18:16 - Jun 2 by QPR442

Firstly I don't need to discuss Winston Churchill because he is not part of the topic. As for learning something? I don't need you to tell me what I should learn about especially after you cannot manage to back up your argument about 'lies'.
Finally the 'small' post was from earlier and I am not wasting my time looking it up for you to dismiss.
As another poster said as soon as these clubs get a new ground and a couple of seasons in top flight they think they are better than the rest but sadly they are not.
You are a Welsh club who have had 5/6 years of success and good luck to you but don't come on here knocking our club because we have spent 15 years in the lower divisions and still supported our club.

You do because you're saying I said something that I did not say. I didn't say you lied, if you read up on the quote you'd realise that.

And I can't back up my point yet you can't be bothered finding that link?

I've not "knocked your club either, you've used stats to tell me you're bigger than us and I disputed the validity of those stats, you claim another jack came on here and called you a small club but no link. And you've spent 15 years in the lower leagues? I'm a Swansea fan mush, you won't get no sympathy off me on that one.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 18:43 - Jun 2 with 2401 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 18:37 - Jun 2 by marchamjack

Phil are you reading this? Cracking suggestion for a new site name ...'On Another Planet Swans'

I think this site has got a much better quality of poster than our site tbh with ideas like this

I reckon Davillin has his work cut out with this feller, he reels the stats off like it's nobody's business. He hasn't heard of Winston Churchill tho.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 18:50 - Jun 2 with 2366 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Planet Swans on 18:40 - Jun 2 by Swanjaxs

Nailed on six points for us jacks from you next season, can see Leicester staying up but yourselves and Burnley will take up two of the three relegation spots with WBA probably taking the 3rd

Leicester are in trouble next season I reckon. Seem to be doing exactly the same thing we did when we were in the Premier League. They have signedanyone in sight, and I don't think they have a lot of Premier League quality.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans on 18:56 - Jun 2 with 2355 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 18:20 - Jun 2 by simmo

Riddle me this then cock smoker. If we are a horrible, big spending representation of all that is wrong with football, and we have 'scraped by' and then suffered relegations, why do 15,000 people still insist on paying through the nose to see us? Especially when we have so many other options all around us that they could choose?

Why don't you turn in the chat about how morally fckin superior you are to everyone and take into account that maybe, just MAYBE, some QPR fans are as stupid as you were when you had nothing much to cheer and went anyway. Not because Tony Fernandes spends 80k p/w on a goalkeeper, but because we were born close by and our fathers infected us with this piece of shit obsession and now we can't choose another club if we tried, even if every other team is a wondrous testament to how a club should be run.

Cock smoker? Fair play, that's quite amusing. Erm, because they couldn't afford to go to Chelsea? I dunno mate, you tell me, delusion? You are everything that's wrong with football, that's not a reflection of you personally or the 15k that go watch you, it's a reflection of the club you watch, the brainless chairman and the mercenaries you buy.

Don't take it as a personal mate, if Fernández turns round next season and turns you into red and calls you the London Bulldogs or something and you blindly follow then you can take it as personal.

Planet Swans on 18:57 - Jun 2 with 2350 viewsdanehoop

Planet Swans on 18:56 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Cock smoker? Fair play, that's quite amusing. Erm, because they couldn't afford to go to Chelsea? I dunno mate, you tell me, delusion? You are everything that's wrong with football, that's not a reflection of you personally or the 15k that go watch you, it's a reflection of the club you watch, the brainless chairman and the mercenaries you buy.

Don't take it as a personal mate, if Fernández turns round next season and turns you into red and calls you the London Bulldogs or something and you blindly follow then you can take it as personal.

You seem to have read nothing and learned nothing. Yep, same old, same old.

Never knowingly understood

Planet Swans on 19:00 - Jun 2 with 2337 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 18:20 - Jun 2 by simmo

Or maybe because you're dull enough to keep hoping that eventually, throwing money at it will work?

Planet Swans on 19:04 - Jun 2 with 2320 viewsBlackCrowe

Planet Swans on 19:00 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Or maybe because you're dull enough to keep hoping that eventually, throwing money at it will work?

Is that tatoo on your leg in your avatar - LOL.

Ps. Actually what kind of limb is that? You've either got pencil thin ankles or wrists. Oooh, chase me.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Planet Swans on 19:06 - Jun 2 with 2314 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 18:57 - Jun 2 by danehoop

You seem to have read nothing and learned nothing. Yep, same old, same old.

I tell what I haven't read, any jacks saying you're a smaller club than us.

What I have read is famous quotes by our most famous PM, if your man had read them he'd realise that at no point did I call him a liar, but he hasn't so he is still accusing me of it because he doesn't understand.

Let's just hope that your chairman has learnt, learnt from Leeds, or Cardiff, or Portsmouth....

Planet Swans on 19:08 - Jun 2 with 2310 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 19:04 - Jun 2 by BlackCrowe

Ps. Actually what kind of limb is that? You've either got pencil thin ankles or wrists. Oooh, chase me.

Is it in my avatar? I don't know what to say.

Planet Swans on 19:10 - Jun 2 with 2304 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 19:04 - Jun 2 by BlackCrowe

Oh, I get you now. Yes very good, and they say cockney humour is dead.

Planet Swans on 19:11 - Jun 2 with 2300 viewsTW_R

Planet Swans on 17:47 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Oh dear

I didn't say your post was lies. Instead of googling our attendances why don't you educate yourself with a bit of history, maybe google famous quotes by Winston Churchill, you may learn something.

Also, whilst I'm not denying some of our fans may have said so, but can you post a link to where we said we're a bigger club than you, just so I can see for myself.

as for being one of the 3.5k, only towards the end of that season, my first game was as a ten year old but towards the back end so I didn't really impact on the average that year. Wonder if you'd still go if you spent decades down in those leagues?

F*ck me. If you want to try and give someone a history lesson at least get it right.

The actual quote is "Lies, damned lies, and statistics". I suggest you look up famous quotes by Benjamin Disraeli, not Winston Churchill.
Planet Swans on 19:11 - Jun 2 with 2300 viewsjohnlangy

Planet Swans on 00:06 - Jun 2 by Highjack

What sort of silly language is that?

Actually it's a language that existed 1000 years before English. Not having a go at all. Just making the point.
Planet Swans on 19:12 - Jun 2 with 2293 viewsDeptfordR

Planet Swans on 19:00 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Yeah, well Welsh Lamb is sh1t, all you can taste is Rohypnol!

:p
Planet Swans on 19:14 - Jun 2 with 2290 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 19:11 - Jun 2 by TW_R

F*ck me. If you want to try and give someone a history lesson at least get it right.

The actual quote is "Lies, damned lies, and statistics". I suggest you look up famous quotes by Benjamin Disraeli, not Winston Churchill.

Aye mixed them up. Please explain to the other bloke what it means.

Planet Swans on 19:15 - Jun 2 with 2287 viewsJamie

Bald men fighting over a comb....
Planet Swans on 19:16 - Jun 2 with 2283 viewsTheBlob

Planet Swans on 19:11 - Jun 2 by johnlangy

Actually it's a language that existed 1000 years before English. Not having a go at all. Just making the point.

It's a language born out of perverseness.Every now and then you've got to get out into the real world and use a proper one.
The word(s) for microwave is popty ping.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Planet Swans on 19:18 - Jun 2 with 2274 viewsPunteR

Planet Swans on 18:56 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

So your saying a small west London club that holds just 18,000 capacity,trying to punch above its weight at the moment while in a state of transition,move to a bigger stadium, build better coaching facilities, getting promoted to the premier league, on merit is everything that's wrong in football???.
Yes we've got rich owners now. So what!
Looking forward to next season. 6 points in the bag for us from the swans,no problem.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Planet Swans on 19:24 - Jun 2 with 2260 viewsGowerjack

Planet Swans on 22:51 - Jun 1 by TheBlob

ZAPPA!!!!

Yep Zappa

There's a few of us on PS.

Music is the Best !

Cant stand QPR though.
Horrible little club.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Planet Swans on 19:26 - Jun 2 with 2258 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 19:11 - Jun 2 by TW_R

What was it Churchill said about stats, something about the only way you can trust stats is if you make them up yourself?

Planet Swans on 19:27 - Jun 2 with 2254 viewsSwanjaxs

Planet Swans on 19:18 - Jun 2 by PunteR

So your saying a small west London club that holds just 18,000 capacity,trying to punch above its weight at the moment while in a state of transition,move to a bigger stadium, build better coaching facilities, getting promoted to the premier league, on merit is everything that's wrong in football???.
Yes we've got rich owners now. So what!
Looking forward to next season. 6 points in the bag for us from the swans,no problem.

Six points against us next season!! Here's another Welsh lesson for you.... "thwyllo"

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024