Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans 15:18 - Jun 1 with 59609 viewsAlbRanger

Nice to see it's joined the Fans Network group. Only decent Swansea site and they really don't like us!

Hopefully a chance for some banter a la Rivals
Planet Swans on 08:55 - Jun 3 with 2203 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 08:45 - Jun 3 by BlackCrowe

Honestly, who gives a toss what you think.

Likewise.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 08:56 - Jun 3 with 2201 viewsdoogi55

lol i remember going to the pub there was the green army rivals having drink with all the qpr rivals and it was always fun to pop over to the bristol board with the balloons to pop
Planet Swans on 08:58 - Jun 3 with 2194 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 08:44 - Jun 3 by WestbourneR

Seeing as they hate us so much I really think we should grant Wales independence.

It'd be great for them. The could pay their own benefits bill, fund their own public sector jobs, pay for their own stadia and even play in their very own Welsh football league.

Swansea & Cardiff could be like Celtic and... Rangers.

We must stop oppressing them and let them be free.

Ah, is this the old English myth about us having free prescriptions and lower student fees that the English tax payer is paying for.

Put that copy of the Sun down.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 08:58 - Jun 3 with 2196 viewsBlackCrowe

Planet Swans on 08:55 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

Likewise.

Yes, i'm not the one visiting anotherclub's board trying to get infantile bites.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Planet Swans on 09:03 - Jun 3 with 2184 viewsRangersw12

Planet Swans on 21:25 - Jun 2 by JackoBoostardo

Wow..... this thread has proven my other point if anything.

Referring to my original post on page two - the other reason I dislike QPR is your overwhelming arrogance. You believe as you've been in the Premier League before, it is your right to look down at Swansea as a smaller club?!

Nobody deserves to be in the Premier League - it's a position that's endured and fought for (more so for the clubs without rich backers such as Swansea). Swansea have maintained the position as a Premier League Team and have done it the right way! So keep looking down your noses at our club - we don't care. We'll just hammer you again!

I look down on every club who used to average 3k and then when they get in the top division average 20k
Planet Swans on 09:19 - Jun 3 with 2156 viewsAunt_Nelly

Planet Swans on 07:34 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

I was gonna leave it but this tempted me back.

No that's wrong. St Patrick was Welsh, kidnapped by Irish marauders, actually swam the sea in the opposite direction when he escaped back to Wales. It is believed he was from the same area our own patron saint is from, unlike yours, who was from Eastern Europe and probably never set foot in England.

For a Southern Englishman to call a Welshman arrogant is the biggest load of hypocritical bullocks I've ever clapped eyes on. Nobody likes the English mate. The French hate you, the Germans hate you, the aussies yanks and argies hate you, the Welsh, the Irish, the scots... All these people, probably got the wrong end of the stick did they?

And within your own country, the northerners, brummies, mancs, they all hate the southerners.... yet we're arrogant? Ok mate. If you like.

That flounce didn't last long.

Welcome back.
Planet Swans on 09:21 - Jun 3 with 2113 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 08:44 - Jun 3 by WestbourneR

Seeing as they hate us so much I really think we should grant Wales independence.

It'd be great for them. The could pay their own benefits bill, fund their own public sector jobs, pay for their own stadia and even play in their very own Welsh football league.

Swansea & Cardiff could be like Celtic and... Rangers.

We must stop oppressing them and let them be free.

Because it's not as if we've been contributing as taxpayers towards England for so long now is it.... especially so much of our money going towards London.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Planet Swans on 09:23 - Jun 3 with 2112 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 09:03 - Jun 3 by Rangersw12

I look down on every club who used to average 3k and then when they get in the top division average 20k

And I look down on clubs who have billionaire sugar daddies buying mercenaries who then criticise clubs like us for punching above our weight within our budget. So do UEFA for that matter.

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans on 09:24 - Jun 3 with 2105 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 09:21 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Because it's not as if we've been contributing as taxpayers towards England for so long now is it.... especially so much of our money going towards London.

I know, a cockney claiming they get a raw deal on how taxes are distributed. Priceless.

Planet Swans on 09:26 - Jun 3 with 2100 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 09:03 - Jun 3 by Rangersw12

Arrogance of the highest order - in your eyes no club is allowed to expand and become bigger? The Premier League has given us an opportunity to expand further our fan base. And you do realise that by claiming our fanbase was only 3k before the Premier League is total bollocks don't you?

Any comment to make regarding your 'lucky escape' from the Financial Fair Play punishment due to be met out to you prior to your promotion? Better hope you don't go falling back down next season eh?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 9:31]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Planet Swans on 09:27 - Jun 3 with 2100 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 09:19 - Jun 3 by Aunt_Nelly

That flounce didn't last long.

Welcome back.

Cheers buddy, it's great to be back.

Planet Swans on 09:36 - Jun 3 with 2076 viewslondonscottish

Planet Swans on 09:21 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Listen mate, do us all a favour. Why don't you leave this board and pop off to pick up your benefit cheque*. There's a good fella.

(*paid for by taxes from London. You know, the big place that creates all the wealth and sends all the money to the run-down provinces)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Planet Swans on 09:45 - Jun 3 with 2047 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 09:36 - Jun 3 by londonscottish

Listen mate, do us all a favour. Why don't you leave this board and pop off to pick up your benefit cheque*. There's a good fella.

(*paid for by taxes from London. You know, the big place that creates all the wealth and sends all the money to the run-down provinces)

And your name's London Scottish?

Planet Swans on 09:47 - Jun 3 with 2042 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 09:36 - Jun 3 by londonscottish

Ah right - don't like being shown up as an incorrect muppet right?

Benefit cheque? Quite an assumption really that we are all like you? Some of us work for a living.

And London generating all of the wealth? Didn't have anything to do with the recent recession either right? And let's brush under the carpet the rest of the UK that contributes towards your 'fine' London. Without Wales you all would have struggled to power the Industrial Revolution - as we produced most coal see. And let's brush under the carpet the history Swansea directly played towards the UK import and export abilities by once having the busiest docks. Oh, let's also not forget about Swansea being the worlds biggest producer of Copper as well which no doubt say many coins end up in London.

Only it's easy to forget this history as these Welsh industries have been decimated as a result of decisions made in London.

There are undoubtedly some great fans of QPR who are no doubt nice people - you on the other hand have proven yourself to be a bulbous wart on a tramps bellend. You're having a mare! Better put the kettle on and watch some Jeremy Kyle to catch up with your family.

Planet Swans on 09:51 - Jun 3 with 2033 viewsQPR442

Planet Swans on 07:34 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

I was gonna leave it but this tempted me back.

No that's wrong. St Patrick was Welsh, kidnapped by Irish marauders, actually swam the sea in the opposite direction when he escaped back to Wales. It is believed he was from the same area our own patron saint is from, unlike yours, who was from Eastern Europe and probably never set foot in England.

For a Southern Englishman to call a Welshman arrogant is the biggest load of hypocritical bullocks I've ever clapped eyes on. Nobody likes the English mate. The French hate you, the Germans hate you, the aussies yanks and argies hate you, the Welsh, the Irish, the scots... All these people, probably got the wrong end of the stick did they?

And within your own country, the northerners, brummies, mancs, they all hate the southerners.... yet we're arrogant? Ok mate. If you like.

Just like a boomerang, you throw it away and it returns and he has been watching BBC history programs.
Planet Swans on 09:52 - Jun 3 with 2025 viewsdanehoop

Planet Swans on 09:47 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Benefit cheque? Quite an assumption really that we are all like you? Some of us work for a living.

And London generating all of the wealth? Didn't have anything to do with the recent recession either right? And let's brush under the carpet the rest of the UK that contributes towards your 'fine' London. Without Wales you all would have struggled to power the Industrial Revolution - as we produced most coal see. And let's brush under the carpet the history Swansea directly played towards the UK import and export abilities by once having the busiest docks. Oh, let's also not forget about Swansea being the worlds biggest producer of Copper as well which no doubt say many coins end up in London.

Only it's easy to forget this history as these Welsh industries have been decimated as a result of decisions made in London.

There are undoubtedly some great fans of QPR who are no doubt nice people - you on the other hand have proven yourself to be a bulbous wart on a tramps bellend. You're having a mare! Better put the kettle on and watch some Jeremy Kyle to catch up with your family.

Generally Welsh industries, assuming you mean large scale heavy industry, generally failed because there ceased to be a demdn for th eproduct being produced at the price available.

Anyway, what is the difference between Cardiff and Swansea, just cant quite get my head around it. Wouldnt it just be better to join together and become Welsh FC? You can all wear red and blue and call your self Blue Jacks or something similarly amusing whilst playing from your free stadia.

Never knowingly understood

Planet Swans on 09:55 - Jun 3 with 2551 viewsTheBlob

The Yank women love English accents,especially the London ones.
When they hear the southern Welsh phlegmfest they have a tendency to fall about laughing.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Planet Swans on 09:56 - Jun 3 with 2549 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 09:52 - Jun 3 by danehoop

Generally Welsh industries, assuming you mean large scale heavy industry, generally failed because there ceased to be a demdn for th eproduct being produced at the price available.

Anyway, what is the difference between Cardiff and Swansea, just cant quite get my head around it. Wouldnt it just be better to join together and become Welsh FC? You can all wear red and blue and call your self Blue Jacks or something similarly amusing whilst playing from your free stadia.

Why don't you fold and support Spurs or Arsenal? Haven't we got more than enough London clubs?

Planet Swans on 09:57 - Jun 3 with 2548 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 09:47 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

as a Port Talbot boy I'll throw in steel... Once the biggest steel works in the world...

But yeah, what have we ever done for you lot, right?

Planet Swans on 09:59 - Jun 3 with 2540 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 09:51 - Jun 3 by QPR442

Just like a boomerang, you throw it away and it returns and he has been watching BBC history programs.

Morning mate, you sleep ok?

Planet Swans on 10:04 - Jun 3 with 2528 viewsRangersw12

Planet Swans on 09:26 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Arrogance of the highest order - in your eyes no club is allowed to expand and become bigger? The Premier League has given us an opportunity to expand further our fan base. And you do realise that by claiming our fanbase was only 3k before the Premier League is total bollocks don't you?

Any comment to make regarding your 'lucky escape' from the Financial Fair Play punishment due to be met out to you prior to your promotion? Better hope you don't go falling back down next season eh?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 9:31]

All clubs need investment to expand and become bigger but the main difference than most clubs is that we completely fcked it up and are currently paying the price for it

Saying that a few big earners will be off the wage bill now so the finances should be getting better in the future

Nobody begrudges you being allowed to expand and become bigger just don't go on other clubs messageboards giving it the biggun when the reality is 10 years ago we took more to a away game in league 1 than you were getting for home games
Planet Swans on 10:11 - Jun 3 with 2510 viewslondonscottish

Planet Swans on 09:45 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

And your name's London Scottish?

Yeah. I know all about run-down benefit-dependent places. That's why I left Scotland a quarter of a century ago.

I now live and work in London. My taxes get sent to the provinces. Like Scotland. And Wales.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Planet Swans on 10:11 - Jun 3 with 2509 viewsQPR_John

Planet Swans on 09:56 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Why don't you fold and support Spurs or Arsenal? Haven't we got more than enough London clubs?

Can we not now just ignore this thread and let our Welsh friends have their own private party
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 10:12]
Planet Swans on 10:12 - Jun 3 with 2507 viewsQPR442

Planet Swans on 09:59 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

Morning mate, you sleep ok?

No the Mrs has a cold and kept me awake.
Planet Swans on 10:13 - Jun 3 with 2504 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 10:11 - Jun 3 by QPR_John

Can we not now just ignore this thread and let our Welsh friends have their own private party
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 10:12]

Don't like the question (which was in response to an idiotic comment by one of your own)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024