Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans 15:18 - Jun 1 with 59033 viewsAlbRanger

Nice to see it's joined the Fans Network group. Only decent Swansea site and they really don't like us!

Hopefully a chance for some banter a la Rivals
Planet Swans on 16:30 - Jun 2 with 2500 viewsClive_Anderson

Planet Swans on 16:24 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

No, the term bigger club was invented by Cardiff to make themselves feel important. According to their former chairman they're as big as Barcelona.

I think we can all agree on here that Cardiff are a bunch of c*nts.
Planet Swans on 16:32 - Jun 2 with 2495 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 16:03 - Jun 2 by QPR442

Lies, damn lies and stats.
All of the stats are correct, so the only one who is wrong is you. That tells me you are either ignorant/stupid or just some new Swansea fan who didn't go to games before you went up.

Lets see if you recognise these lies which are your stats:
2014 20,407
1996 2,296
Where were you all then? or the other years where you only got gates of 3k-8K? Don't come on here trying to say we are the small club because on official records if we are 'small', Swansea is 'non-existent'. You should call your website 'on another planet swans'

First started going in 1994, you're a stats man, look up where we were that year.

I never said the stats were wrong, and neither did Churchill when he said that sentence idiot. What Winny and I are saying is that stats can only tell you so much. If the premier league was based on some of the stats trotted out we'd finish a lot higher than we do, like possession, like how our midfielder Leon Britton has better passing stats than Xavi and Iniesta yet Woy of the w@ nkers won't pick him to play for ingerland.

If we stayed in the prem for the next twenty years we'd build a solid fan base as we're well on the way to doing now. When arry screws you like he did Portsmouth and you sink and spend generations in the doldrums you'll soon realise that no matter who you are the vast majority of footie fans are fickle.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 16:39 - Jun 2 with 2462 viewsDeptfordR

Planet Swans on 00:02 - Jun 2 by Highjack

They should put a dragon on the Union Jack. Anybody else agree?

Yea sure, only if we can have St. George spearing it with a big pointy stick ;)
Planet Swans on 16:41 - Jun 2 with 2459 viewsdanehoop

Planet Swans on 16:30 - Jun 2 by Clive_Anderson

This.

Never knowingly understood

Planet Swans on 16:46 - Jun 2 with 2438 viewssimmo

Planet Swans on 16:32 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

First started going in 1994, you're a stats man, look up where we were that year.

I never said the stats were wrong, and neither did Churchill when he said that sentence idiot. What Winny and I are saying is that stats can only tell you so much. If the premier league was based on some of the stats trotted out we'd finish a lot higher than we do, like possession, like how our midfielder Leon Britton has better passing stats than Xavi and Iniesta yet Woy of the w@ nkers won't pick him to play for ingerland.

If we stayed in the prem for the next twenty years we'd build a solid fan base as we're well on the way to doing now. When arry screws you like he did Portsmouth and you sink and spend generations in the doldrums you'll soon realise that no matter who you are the vast majority of footie fans are fickle.

Leon Britton, better passing stats thatn Xavi - 1 assist this season.

Like you say, stats can only tell you so much...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Planet Swans on 17:02 - Jun 2 with 2393 viewsQuakerJack

Won't argue with you there.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 17:06 - Jun 2 with 2380 viewsDeptfordR

Planet Swans on 16:32 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Yes but to be fair it went sort of like this -

Britton to Monk, Monk to Britton, Britton to Williams, Williams to Rangel, back to Britton, Britton to Rangel, Rangel to Britton who plays a lovely 5 yard pass back to Williams etc etc etc etc

:D
Planet Swans on 17:14 - Jun 2 with 2352 viewsJigsore

Almost as bad as the Southampton lot. Almost.

edit: Leon Britton for England? f*ck me, they're worse
[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 17:17]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans on 17:22 - Jun 2 with 2323 viewsOldjack

The wrong team got promoted

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Planet Swans on 17:22 - Jun 2 with 2319 viewsQPR442

'First started going in 1994, you're a stats man, look up where we were that year'.

I am not a stat man just replying to a quote calling us 'Small' and asking why Swans are calling us that when historically have much smaller gates.

As for saying my post was 'lies' was actually a stupid statement as all those stats were official.
As for first starting to go in '1994' you may have been one of the 3,534 average of that year. Well done
Planet Swans on 17:41 - Jun 2 with 2258 viewsBorojack

Planet Swans on 17:06 - Jun 2 by DeptfordR

Yes but to be fair it went sort of like this -

Britton to Monk, Monk to Britton, Britton to Williams, Williams to Rangel, back to Britton, Britton to Rangel, Rangel to Britton who plays a lovely 5 yard pass back to Williams etc etc etc etc

:D

Is that the 5-0 you are on about or the 4-1.
Yes I remember the paint dry chant made me smile.
Couldnt hear it the following season though after we stuck 9 goals past you in 2 games

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Planet Swans on 17:45 - Jun 2 with 2237 viewssimmo

Yes well done on that, Michu was immense that day (5-0). I also remember the boxing day game when I saw Joe Allens soul leave his body as Taarabt nutmegged him before banging it in the corner

Planet Swans on 17:47 - Jun 2 with 2231 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 17:22 - Jun 2 by QPR442

'First started going in 1994, you're a stats man, look up where we were that year'.

I am not a stat man just replying to a quote calling us 'Small' and asking why Swans are calling us that when historically have much smaller gates.

As for saying my post was 'lies' was actually a stupid statement as all those stats were official.
As for first starting to go in '1994' you may have been one of the 3,534 average of that year. Well done

Oh dear

I didn't say your post was lies. Instead of googling our attendances why don't you educate yourself with a bit of history, maybe google famous quotes by Winston Churchill, you may learn something.

Also, whilst I'm not denying some of our fans may have said so, but can you post a link to where we said we're a bigger club than you, just so I can see for myself.

as for being one of the 3.5k, only towards the end of that season, my first game was as a ten year old but towards the back end so I didn't really impact on the average that year. Wonder if you'd still go if you spent decades down in those leagues?

Planet Swans on 17:50 - Jun 2 with 2216 viewsW7Ranger

Planet Swans on 17:45 - Jun 2 by simmo

Yes well done on that, Michu was immense that day (5-0). I also remember the boxing day game when I saw Joe Allens soul leave his body as Taarabt nutmegged him before banging it in the corner

And the midweek 3-0 mauling the following season....

Swansalona my arse!!!
[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 17:51]
Planet Swans on 17:57 - Jun 2 with 2202 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 17:50 - Jun 2 by W7Ranger

And the midweek 3-0 mauling the following season....

Swansalona my arse!!!
[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 17:51]

Yet we finished higher while you scraped over, then you went down after spending 100 million plus, now you're back up and here starts groundhog day. Have a long hard look at Portsmouth

Planet Swans on 17:57 - Jun 2 with 2200 viewsMrGrieves

Most definitely...
Planet Swans on 17:59 - Jun 2 with 2188 viewsDeptfordR

Planet Swans on 17:45 - Jun 2 by simmo

Couldn't have responded better myself :D
Planet Swans on 18:01 - Jun 2 with 2180 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 17:59 - Jun 2 by DeptfordR

Couldn't have responded better myself :D

Yet where are they both now eh?

Planet Swans on 18:01 - Jun 2 with 2176 viewsClive_Anderson

Planet Swans on 18:01 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Yet where are they both now eh?

Kent.
Planet Swans on 18:06 - Jun 2 with 2160 viewssimmo

Planet Swans on 17:57 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Yet we finished higher while you scraped over, then you went down after spending 100 million plus, now you're back up and here starts groundhog day. Have a long hard look at Portsmouth

Hopefully we don't do a Portsmouth and go down to the lower leagues, otherwise the 15,000 'glory hunters' we have will all fck off and support a proper club, like Swansea.

Planet Swans on 18:07 - Jun 2 with 2150 viewsDeptfordR

Planet Swans on 17:57 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Jack, Jack, Jack, you are getting this all wrong, and seem to be getting a little upset. Calm down love, we will not do a Portsmouth, not for the foreseeable anyway! Who knows what the future will hold, maybe Cardiv and Swansea will merge in the future to form an all star world beating 'Team Wales' and trounce all and sundry. But for the time being, do a google search on how much money not just Tony Fernandes has but also the Mittal family. Seeing Mr. Mittal smiling his arse off and his son in law Amit bouncing around after our play off final win made me feel all warm inside. :D

We are a friendly bunch on LFW so have some fun and stop being so uppity. xx
Planet Swans on 18:08 - Jun 2 with 2146 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 18:06 - Jun 2 by simmo

Hopefully we don't do a Portsmouth and go down to the lower leagues, otherwise the 15,000 'glory hunters' we have will all fck off and support a proper club, like Swansea.

Well, probably Chelsea, but yes they will

Planet Swans on 18:09 - Jun 2 with 2142 viewsNathanNI

This is great, this is.
Planet Swans on 18:15 - Jun 2 with 2125 viewsClive_Anderson

Planet Swans on 18:08 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Well, probably Chelsea, but yes they will

Yes if we had spent 15 years outside the top flight whilst they win everything going then we'd have absolutely no one left as supporters.
Planet Swans on 18:16 - Jun 2 with 2121 viewsQPR442

Planet Swans on 17:47 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

Oh dear

I didn't say your post was lies. Instead of googling our attendances why don't you educate yourself with a bit of history, maybe google famous quotes by Winston Churchill, you may learn something.

Also, whilst I'm not denying some of our fans may have said so, but can you post a link to where we said we're a bigger club than you, just so I can see for myself.

as for being one of the 3.5k, only towards the end of that season, my first game was as a ten year old but towards the back end so I didn't really impact on the average that year. Wonder if you'd still go if you spent decades down in those leagues?

Firstly I don't need to discuss Winston Churchill because he is not part of the topic. As for learning something? I don't need you to tell me what I should learn about especially after you cannot manage to back up your argument about 'lies'.
Finally the 'small' post was from earlier and I am not wasting my time looking it up for you to dismiss.
As another poster said as soon as these clubs get a new ground and a couple of seasons in top flight they think they are better than the rest but sadly they are not.
You are a Welsh club who have had 5/6 years of success and good luck to you but don't come on here knocking our club because we have spent 15 years in the lower divisions and still supported our club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024