Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans 15:18 - Jun 1 with 59611 viewsAlbRanger

Nice to see it's joined the Fans Network group. Only decent Swansea site and they really don't like us!

Hopefully a chance for some banter a la Rivals
Planet Swans on 10:13 - Jun 3 with 2501 viewsDeptfordR

Planet Swans on 22:43 - Jun 2 by Highjack

Ah yes St.George. That patriotic Englishman who wasn't English, never came anywhere near England and probably had never even heard of England.

Now I would accept a picture of Edward the Confessor, who was of course the original patron saint of England before he was usurped George the imposter. We could depict him ordering the decapitation of the Welsh Prince, but this new and improved Union Jack is starting to become a bit silly now.

Oh yes, and Wales is positively teeming with Dragons, first site coming over the bridge!
Planet Swans on 10:17 - Jun 3 with 2493 viewslondonscottish

For those Welsh people who seem to be factually challenged here's an explanation of how our city funds your benefits.

"Overall, London provides a net subsidy of 20.3 per cent of GDP. Northern Ireland receives a net subsidy of 29.4 per cent, while Wales receives a subsidy of 26.0 per cent and the North East 22.2 per cent."

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2100345/Londons-taxes-prop-rest-
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 10:17]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Planet Swans on 10:31 - Jun 3 with 2445 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 10:17 - Jun 3 by londonscottish

For those Welsh people who seem to be factually challenged here's an explanation of how our city funds your benefits.

"Overall, London provides a net subsidy of 20.3 per cent of GDP. Northern Ireland receives a net subsidy of 29.4 per cent, while Wales receives a subsidy of 26.0 per cent and the North East 22.2 per cent."

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2100345/Londons-taxes-prop-rest-
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 10:17]

Are you simple? London has put itself in this position. Here's a little pointer for you? Remember the assurances that the Olympics would be great for British Industry and business?

Guess how much of the Olympics business has been given to companies outside of London (here's a further clue - very little).

If your fukking capital wasn't so engrossed in protecting its own interests then the UK would be more evenly based.

Did you go to the Economic School Of fukking Numpties?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 10:34]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Planet Swans on 10:35 - Jun 3 with 2434 viewslondonscottish

Planet Swans on 10:31 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Are you simple? London has put itself in this position. Here's a little pointer for you? Remember the assurances that the Olympics would be great for British Industry and business?

Guess how much of the Olympics business has been given to companies outside of London (here's a further clue - very little).

If your fukking capital wasn't so engrossed in protecting its own interests then the UK would be more evenly based.

Did you go to the Economic School Of fukking Numpties?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 10:34]

I gave you facts.

You are giving me emotion.

I win.

Planet Swans on 10:35 - Jun 3 with 2434 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 10:12 - Jun 3 by QPR442

No the Mrs has a cold and kept me awake.

Ah nightmare. Nothing worse than a bad night's sleep, lot of colds going round at the moment. My wife sleeps like a sloth, so I rarely get problems on that score.

I'd highly recommend sudafed nasal spray. A squirt up each nostril and it's amazing, it's like you haven't got a cold, it completely clears your nasal passages and she'll sleep like a baby. And then so will you.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 10:43 - Jun 3 with 2414 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 10:35 - Jun 3 by londonscottish

I gave you facts.

You are giving me emotion.

I win.

Here's a fact for you - The only thing you are winning is the competition for sucking golf balls through garden hoses. Now THAT'S emotion!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Planet Swans on 10:47 - Jun 3 with 2401 viewslondonscottish

Planet Swans on 10:43 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Here's a fact for you - The only thing you are winning is the competition for sucking golf balls through garden hoses. Now THAT'S emotion!

I gave you facts.

You are giving me weak innuendo.

I win.

Planet Swans on 10:47 - Jun 3 with 2400 viewsTheBlob

London's great.You can sell your semi in Hackney and buy up half of Ceredigion and then evict the locals who have been squatting there for centuries - preferably when the snowdrifts are at their height.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans on 10:52 - Jun 3 with 2386 viewslondonscottish

Planet Swans on 10:47 - Jun 3 by TheBlob

London's great.You can sell your semi in Hackney and buy up half of Ceredigion and then evict the locals who have been squatting there for centuries - preferably when the snowdrifts are at their height.

Heh heh Blobster, very true.

[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 10:53]

Planet Swans on 10:54 - Jun 3 with 2379 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 10:47 - Jun 3 by londonscottish

I gave you facts.

I win.

Weak innuendo?

Facts?

You're full of gags friend. Now I can see why you're so popular with the ladies and why you support such an awesome team.

See what I did there? I used facts too...

And when I say facts, I mean bullshit.

Your facts make me believe that if you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be considered 'special'. As for now - you're beginning to bore me.

Planet Swans on 10:59 - Jun 3 with 2369 viewsRangersw12

Planet Swans on 10:54 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Weak innuendo?

Facts?

You're full of gags friend. Now I can see why you're so popular with the ladies and why you support such an awesome team.

See what I did there? I used facts too...

And when I say facts, I mean bullshit.

Your facts make me believe that if you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be considered 'special'. As for now - you're beginning to bore me.

"As for now - you're beginning to bore me"

Does this mean you will be going back to your own messageboard with all the interesting people ?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/114448/qpr/#20
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 11:03]
Planet Swans on 11:06 - Jun 3 with 2349 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 10:47 - Jun 3 by londonscottish

I gave you facts.

I win.

You're a jock who hates Scotland, you win nowt my Celtic brother.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Planet Swans on 11:07 - Jun 3 with 2342 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 10:59 - Jun 3 by Rangersw12

Does this mean you will be going back to your own messageboard with all the interesting people ?

I'm not going back just yet, I'm starting to get on well with QPR442.

Planet Swans on 11:09 - Jun 3 with 2338 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 10:47 - Jun 3 by TheBlob

I wouldn't if I were you, we burn down English homes, remember?

Planet Swans on 11:10 - Jun 3 with 2334 viewsRangersw12

Planet Swans on 11:07 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

I'm not going back just yet, I'm starting to get on well with QPR442.

Ok but remember to report back to your little friends on Planet Swans about how much fun your having
Planet Swans on 11:11 - Jun 3 with 2331 viewsthame_hoops

Good God, what started as an interesting thread topic has now descended into chaos

Planet Swans on 11:11 - Jun 3 with 2792 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 10:59 - Jun 3 by Rangersw12

Much in the same way as someone purchasing a tank of seamonkeys. It may seem fun for a while but after watching them constantly swim in circles, bumping into the glass and not doing much else, it does get boring.

So flushing them down the toilet becomes the alternative.

(For clarification - I am comparing QPR with Sea Monkeys).

Planet Swans on 11:17 - Jun 3 with 2786 viewsJackoBoostardo

Planet Swans on 11:10 - Jun 3 by Rangersw12

Ok but remember to report back to your little friends on Planet Swans about how much fun your having

Well it's not been educational. You see... it's spelled "You're".

And I'm from Wales right, and speaking your language? Crazy uh?!

Planet Swans on 11:17 - Jun 3 with 2786 viewsTheBlob

Planet Swans on 11:11 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Much in the same way as someone purchasing a tank of seamonkeys. It may seem fun for a while but after watching them constantly swim in circles, bumping into the glass and not doing much else, it does get boring.

So flushing them down the toilet becomes the alternative.

(For clarification - I am comparing QPR with Sea Monkeys).

Wow.the wit of Oscar Wilde and Mark Twain excelled at last.

Planet Swans on 11:22 - Jun 3 with 2758 viewsQuakerJack

Planet Swans on 11:10 - Jun 3 by Rangersw12

Oh definitely will. I'll tell them you're not all bad.

Planet Swans on 11:27 - Jun 3 with 2735 viewsQPR_John

Planet Swans on 11:17 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Well it's not been educational. You see... it's spelled "You're".

And I'm from Wales right, and speaking your language? Crazy uh?!

Just to clarify you are not actually speaking English when typing on a message board.
Planet Swans on 11:31 - Jun 3 with 2738 viewsTheBlob

Planet Swans on 11:27 - Jun 3 by QPR_John

Just to clarify you are not actually speaking English when typing on a message board.

Planet Swans on 11:32 - Jun 3 with 2736 viewslondonscottish

Planet Swans on 11:06 - Jun 3 by QuakerJack

You're a jock who hates Scotland, you win nowt my Celtic brother.

When did I say I hated Scotland? I like Scotland very much, thankyou.

I was just providing some economic facts for those Swansea fans who seemed confused between the historical wealth generated by heavy industry in Wales (and Scotland for that matter) and the current situation which is more about call centres, govt expenditure, subsidies and, inevitably, benefits,

These are facts. These same facts encouraged me to get off my arse in 1988 and come to London.

You should not confuse liking/disliking any given country with understanding/misundertanding economic facts.

Two very different things.

Planet Swans on 11:43 - Jun 3 with 2702 viewsSwanjaxs

Planet Swans on 23:42 - Jun 1 by Highjack

What are your opinion on Union Jack flags at football games? Are you welsh or british?

Cymru am byth

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Planet Swans on 11:48 - Jun 3 with 2679 viewsBloodyhills

Planet Swans on 23:42 - Jun 1 by Highjack

What are your opinion on Union Jack flags at football games? Are you welsh or british?

Am a Swans fan and British.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024