Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! 11:34 - Jan 19 with 13642 viewskropotkin41

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/tony-fernandes-harry-redknap-qpr-loftus-road-2

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:36 - Jan 19 with 5887 viewsngbqpr

Words of note:

"This is Harry's squad of players"

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:37 - Jan 19 with 5869 viewsJonDoeman

Time to stop the sniping & get behind him & the lads then.

It Is What It Is !!

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:38 - Jan 19 with 5861 viewsdaveB

So that put an end to that then, hopefully he keeps us up
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:38 - Jan 19 with 5856 viewsPinnerPaul

Whatever view you have, think its important club - fans/board/manager/players/staff are together now.

Ends the speculation, which is a good thing.

Obviously whether you think its the right decision is another matter, but at least its a decision and that's good in my book.
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:39 - Jan 19 with 5828 viewsDiscodroids

just this second announced on radio 5 live. Hes staying.

The chief has spoken.

at least we know where we are and where were going....prime time on bbc1 at 12.30 am

Dry January over for me.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 12:49]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:41 - Jan 19 with 5825 viewskropotkin41

Yep. 16 more games and we'll know one way or the other.

Come on U RRRRRRRRRRRs!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:41 - Jan 19 with 5814 viewsadhoc_qpr

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:37 - Jan 19 by JonDoeman

Time to stop the sniping & get behind him & the lads then.

Is pointing out clear and obvious failings 'sniping'?

At least it stops the debate anyway.

Well we'd better hope the board have a plan in place for relegation and FFP because it is going to be close and my money is on going down.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 11:42]
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:41 - Jan 19 with 5812 viewsTheChef

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:43 - Jan 19 with 5783 viewsGloucs_R

Right, lets start building for the conference then.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:45 - Jan 19 with 5762 views08olesen

Glad it has all been confirmed. Harry has to take responsibility now and get to work on keeping us up. U Rsss!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:45 - Jan 19 with 5754 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's a shame, but no big surprise, really.

Good that it's put to bed anyway.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:46 - Jan 19 with 5736 viewsJonDoeman

Harry Redknapp's Blue and White Army!! Can't find one of QPR singing it! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:48 - Jan 19 with 5710 viewsadhoc_qpr

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:45 - Jan 19 by 08olesen

Glad it has all been confirmed. Harry has to take responsibility now and get to work on keeping us up. U Rsss!

Unless they actually panic fire him when we lose our next 3 games including to Sunderland with a Defoe hat trick...
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:50 - Jan 19 with 5683 viewspaulparker

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:45 - Jan 19 by 08olesen

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Harry to take responsibility , that's a good one ,
big gamble by TF this , go down and its no more excuses, no more learning lessons etc
I can see fan revolt if we go down with a whimper

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:52 - Jan 19 with 5649 viewsDiscodroids

for what its worth ( ie fu ck all)closed worst manager% poll

Schnorbitz.........24 votes 33.3%
hughes...............20 votes 27.8%
Mullery...............9 votes 12.5%
stuart housten ..9 votes 12.5%
mr harford...........5 votes 6.7%
jim smith ............3 votes 4.2
mr waddock ........2 votes 2.8%

total sample 72 votes

oh well , just have to crank up my efexor xl over the next few months.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 11:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:56 - Jan 19 with 5597 viewsJonDoeman

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:41 - Jan 19 by adhoc_qpr

Is pointing out clear and obvious failings 'sniping'?

At least it stops the debate anyway.

Well we'd better hope the board have a plan in place for relegation and FFP because it is going to be close and my money is on going down.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 11:42]

What stops the debate for me was all the personal shit aimed at him, if someone can't make their point without calling him floppy chops or candle face , their point is worthless. IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:56 - Jan 19 with 5595 viewsJamie

Well that's relegation confirmed then. Glad it's finally sorted one way or the other
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:58 - Jan 19 with 5563 viewsadhoc_qpr

Actually thinking about it, i'd have hated for Harry to get away without any of the blame here.

If we go down, i'm glad he'll be going down with us and sullying his beloved reputation with another relegation.

If we stay up, he can bugger off into the sunset )or MOTD studio) as the hero and we can get in a forward thinking manager and maybe try to tackle all the long standing issues at the club.
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:58 - Jan 19 with 5553 viewsJonDoeman

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:56 - Jan 19 by Jamie

Well that's relegation confirmed then. Glad it's finally sorted one way or the other

Timmy would have saved us!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:58 - Jan 19 with 5550 viewssimmo

It'll be interesting to see if there's any transfer requests off the back of this... Can imagine at least a few pplayers are lining up the exit come the end of this season, if not before.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:58 - Jan 19 with 5547 viewsRangersw12

Oh well that is that all we can do is get behind the team on matchdays

Lets hope the board are drawing up a short list to replace him in the summer though regardless of the division we're in

[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 12:04]
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:59 - Jan 19 with 5539 viewsJamie

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:58 - Jan 19 by JonDoeman

Maybe, maybe not. Arry definitely won't keep us up though.
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:00 - Jan 19 with 5528 viewsJonDoeman

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:58 - Jan 19 by adhoc_qpr

Actually thinking about it, i'd have hated for Harry to get away without any of the blame here.

If we go down, i'm glad he'll be going down with us and sullying his beloved reputation with another relegation.

If we stay up, he can bugger off into the sunset )or MOTD studio) as the hero and we can get in a forward thinking manager and maybe try to tackle all the long standing issues at the club.

Yep, I hated Hughes, but with hindsight he should've stayed, maybe that has had an influence on the decision.

It Is What It Is !!

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:00 - Jan 19 with 5528 viewswombat

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 11:58 - Jan 19 by JonDoeman

thats a result saves me bothering with any more away games this season

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:05 - Jan 19 with 5466 viewskingsburyR

Oh well, will try and remain positive.

Need to get something out of the Stoke game!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024