Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan Ephraim Speaks 12:50 - Dec 11 with 9602 viewsaston_hoop

Quite an interesting read in some parts

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-qpr-favourite

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:02 - Dec 11 with 6614 viewshoof_hearted

Interesting read.

Redknapp ignoring him - and the 2 goalkeepers on the bench trick was so transparent.

Hughes as a decent manager given time seems to be a theory gaining ground all the time.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:10 - Dec 11 with 6565 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Could have been a QPR favourite. A lot to be said for stability in a football club.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:14 - Dec 11 with 6541 viewssexton

Excellent read. Shame he didn't quite make it. He teamed up really well with Adel when he arrived for his first spell.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:14 - Dec 11 with 6537 viewsdanehoop

Hugely dissappointing read.

I felt Ephraim was always one of those players who was an honest hardworker but never quite got the breaks for us. Seemed to not quite deliver his capability.

Reading that article it was clear that there were some real issues there with the club long predating TF. Not sure I quite agree about Hughes, but Beard come across as an idiot and Bagpuss as a manipulating prick.

The suggestion that it might have been better in the long term for us not to have won promotion with bagpuss is an interesting one. Certainly felt like a year wasted with hindsight.

Never knowingly understood

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:15 - Dec 11 with 6531 viewshoof_hearted

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:10 - Dec 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Could have been a QPR favourite. A lot to be said for stability in a football club.

Was a bit of a favourite but just never performed in the season as he did pre season. If he'd gone to a League 1 club younger he would have had a better career, more fun but probably less money.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:19 - Dec 11 with 6509 viewshoof_hearted

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:14 - Dec 11 by danehoop

Hugely dissappointing read.

I felt Ephraim was always one of those players who was an honest hardworker but never quite got the breaks for us. Seemed to not quite deliver his capability.

Reading that article it was clear that there were some real issues there with the club long predating TF. Not sure I quite agree about Hughes, but Beard come across as an idiot and Bagpuss as a manipulating prick.

The suggestion that it might have been better in the long term for us not to have won promotion with bagpuss is an interesting one. Certainly felt like a year wasted with hindsight.

Beard was a big mistake with 20/20 hindsight. Hoos is showing how that job should have been done for all those years.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:21 - Dec 11 with 6501 viewsJigsore

Strange how his career just fell off completely. Released from Wycombe last season and now a free agent...

shame because he seems to be a decent bloke, fairly articulate. Decent playe on his day.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:31 - Dec 11 with 6430 viewsbosh67

Hogan was completely misused. He was perfect for playing off a striker, not out wide. I see reflections of this in Chery.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:32 - Dec 11 with 6430 viewsPommyhoop

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:02 - Dec 11 by hoof_hearted

Interesting read.

Redknapp ignoring him - and the 2 goalkeepers on the bench trick was so transparent.

Hughes as a decent manager given time seems to be a theory gaining ground all the time.

Interesting indeed. I hung on to the bitter end before I joined the hanging party for Hughes..Ask Jon Doeman who also used to go on QPR Report.
I was one of the early pioneers of the ' f'ck H Redknapp brigade' .Before we even signed him.
Again ask Jon Doeman , or look back on the posts on here.
I supported Chris Ramsey to the bitter end and still believe he would've easily achieved his original remit or even sneaked a play off spot if he hadn't been undermined by both fans and his bosses.
I believe JFH is a good thing for this club and am 100% behind him. I only hope this rolling contract thingy doesn't put a spanner in the works.
Moral of the story . Happy Clappers Rule !! ..Unless you are a dodgy fecking c'nt called Harry Redknapp...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:40 - Dec 11 with 6390 viewsthemodfather

hogan spoke of the humiliation after a home loss to scunthorpe?? in the 4 year plan, he seemed to care....seemed to try every game, he adds a bit more to what clint said, about lack of effort etc....
too many happy to pick up cheques for nothing, ie swp...park....a long list.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:10 - Dec 11 with 6273 viewsJonDoeman

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 13:32 - Dec 11 by Pommyhoop

Interesting indeed. I hung on to the bitter end before I joined the hanging party for Hughes..Ask Jon Doeman who also used to go on QPR Report.
I was one of the early pioneers of the ' f'ck H Redknapp brigade' .Before we even signed him.
Again ask Jon Doeman , or look back on the posts on here.
I supported Chris Ramsey to the bitter end and still believe he would've easily achieved his original remit or even sneaked a play off spot if he hadn't been undermined by both fans and his bosses.
I believe JFH is a good thing for this club and am 100% behind him. I only hope this rolling contract thingy doesn't put a spanner in the works.
Moral of the story . Happy Clappers Rule !! ..Unless you are a dodgy fecking c'nt called Harry Redknapp...

Yeah in hindsight we should have kept him .

It Is What It Is !!

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:10 - Dec 11 with 6273 viewsNorthernr

Harry's famed man management strengths coming to the fore there.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:20 - Dec 11 with 6238 viewsBostonR

I was at a a City charity dinner recently which was attended by an ex-premier league player. He made an interesting point during his after-dinner speech when he said "football is a great game but a f#!king horrible business".
For all the money in the game he said the majority of players who are not in the 25 man squad are not treated well.
Said Pardew was "first class" and had time for everyone at whichever club he is at.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:20 - Dec 11 with 6235 viewspaulparker

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:10 - Dec 11 by JonDoeman

Lets not get all misty eyed over Hughes, the bloke was a kunt
we didn't win away, (sounds familiar) he was also responsible for bringing in ceaser, boswanker, park & co he thought he was to big for Rangers and we were beneath him
same for bagpuss as well who managed to top up his pension here whilst taking the p1ss

as for Hogan, yes we should have kept him, we didn't really get the best out of him at all really, which is a shame because if you look at leon Brittan then I don't see to much difference only Swansea built a team around him so he could help others in the team flourish something we should have done with Hogan ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:29 - Dec 11 with 6201 viewsdaveB

in hindsight we should have sacked him and in reality we did. He has done well at Stoke but did a piss poor job at QPR
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:30 - Dec 11 with 6193 viewsHayesender

Never mind all that guff, just look at the size of his knob in the 4th picture down

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:37 - Dec 11 with 6169 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:10 - Dec 11 by Northernr

Harry's famed man management strengths coming to the fore there.

No, everyone in football loves him, Clive. T'riffic fella. All the players love him blah blah blah.

Very interesting stuff, appallingly written, with mistakes everywhere. Reads like more of a transcription that hasn't been read through than an article - bit of a shame.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 14:37]

Bare bones.

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:37 - Dec 11 with 6166 viewssimmo

Fair play to Hogan there, not many players come out and have the balls to talk so honestly. Shame as there was a good player in there somewhere, he deserved more than QPR gave him.

Redknapp eh - what a shit.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:42 - Dec 11 with 6146 viewshoof_hearted

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:37 - Dec 11 by simmo

Fair play to Hogan there, not many players come out and have the balls to talk so honestly. Shame as there was a good player in there somewhere, he deserved more than QPR gave him.

Redknapp eh - what a shit.

Accing to what Hayesender noticed, having balls is not a problem for old Boner Ephraim.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:52 - Dec 11 with 6125 viewsTacticalR

On Warnock:
'It was surreal for me. Ever since I'd been at QPR we didn't really win away from home.'

He really rates Hughes.

Air hostess clique

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 15:22 - Dec 11 with 6056 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Quite scary how much he rates Hughes. Start getting the sense that it was just the players fault

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 15:44 - Dec 11 with 5995 viewsPommyhoop

Wonderfully ambiguous my friend.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 16:07 - Dec 11 with 5940 viewswhittocksRs

Redknapp is a prized weapon, isn't he?

Not sure about the Hughes thing — he brought Rigg to the club and that was a true disaster. That said, he does seem to have success everywhere else.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 16:33 - Dec 11 with 5880 viewsBklynRanger

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 15:22 - Dec 11 by RANGERS4EVER

Quite scary how much he rates Hughes. Start getting the sense that it was just the players fault

I think it was both. Hughes sat there every week going on about his 'meticulous planning'. He may have done good things in terms of the facilities etc but he was putting all that planning into a load of lazy, overpaid, brand name kunts.

It's been said before that he can't be trusted with money and there was a clear example with us. And Tony was all for it obviously because it helped him with his fcuking global brand. "Would you like me to buy the aging Park Ju Sung for you Mark? If I throw enough money at him might pretend to be interested." Bag of balls. Fcuk the pair of them for that.
Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 16:48 - Dec 11 with 5833 viewslondonscottish

Hogan Ephraim Speaks on 14:30 - Dec 11 by Hayesender

Never mind all that guff, just look at the size of his knob in the 4th picture down

For those who haven't seen the picture in question Ephaim is 2nd from the left....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024